The Untold Truth

Ounce Upon a Golden Age

Years ago in a time of great peace and prosperity my people were thriving. We were constantly adapting to To our new way of life. A Life were violence was abolished, anger and hatred were diminished from our hearts. New teaching on revolutionary ideals of prosperity and virtue were spreading quickly through out the land. Conflict was no more. Peace and happiness was the next step in our evolution. Love and cheer was all we needed. It was a great and prosperous time. It was truly a golden age. We use to have exotic fruits that grew in rare places for free. We eliminated all currency for it brings about negative energy. I remember a time were i would go swimming in the water a man would watch me all the time. One day he comes and he joins me. We swam for hours that day. just sitting in the water until it was night. At night we would have fish that glow in the water. It was beautiful how they made the water sparkle. In this time cloths were no longer a requirement within society for the naked body was seen to be of pure form and that our purity should not be hindered by superficial means. We were natural, and as I saw him in his natural form and he saw me in mine and a connection was made for once locked onto each others eyes we felt a power force that drew us together a force so powerful that no storm could rip us apart, and no walls could wedge between us. A force that not even the gods could recon with. And later we made passionate love. A love so tender Aphrodite would fill with envy and the stars would align through out the clear sky to form a stair way that would lead us to a place were we would become one and from there our love cross the stars and illuminate the heavens. I share with you this story for this was the last time I was happy. For after this the events that occur are not pleasurable memories but devastating nightmares. For soon after my life would change forever. For one day i was alone in the forest trekking to my favorite swimming place were there was a water fall the that glistened in the day light and glowed in the night light. And as i intended i began my swim. I had submerged myself under the water and stayed under for a while to admire the beauty that lye beneath. Once i had resurface standing in front of me was a little girl.I called out to her but she did not answer. I could see she was lost and confused and also frightened. I swam to shore and talked to her. I asked her name and i received no response. I asked were is she from and she still did not respond, she just gave me a cold stare. Then a gust of wind blew and she clinched onto my arm, frighted. At that moment i deemed her harmless and decided to take care of her. At least until she revealed who she was and were she was from. little did i know that day i took that little girl my world would end. That was the day it all started. The day was the end of the golden age.