Status: first story on here I hope you like it..

Dan and Amelia

I don't want talk about it

I woke up from a long sleep I checked my clock and it was 10am I looked up and put my glasses on and headed to get Aj but she wasn't in her cot and I got worried so I went to the kitchen and I saw her in her bouncer and she was asleep. Kristy was awake and cleaning up, I smiled at her and went to Aj and kissed her head.

"How long has she been up for?"

"A few hours and you were asleep, I tired to wake you at one point and you didn't so I left you and I took her out to feed her and change her.. I hope that is ok"

"Yeah that's fine I am sorry I slept so long"

"Don't be, you needed sleep and its tough being on your own"

"Than you again.."

"I made you some breakfast I am going to have a shower and when your ready we can get my stuff or if your busy I can get a taxi? Its no problem.."

"No its ok really Kristy let me have something to eat and I'll be ready to go soon."

"Sure ok I'll be in the shower"

Kristy walked to the bathroom and locked the door I went over to see she made eggs, bacon and pancakes and fresh coffee..
I grabbed some stuff and headed to Aj who was asleep in her bouncer and watched her dream and it was so cute. I haven't had a good nights sleep since Amelia and it was refreshing.. I really like having Kristy here with me and I hope she mind me being a worried parent most of the time.

Kristy hopped out of the shower and she put her work clothes on from yesterday. I went to my room and gave her one of my shirts so she could be comfy in and I hadn't worn the T-shirt because it had cats on it and kyle brought it for me a few years ago.
"Here wear this until we get your stuff"

"You sure Dan?"

"Yeah and I feel like it would look better on you than me"

"Ok thank you, are you kidding me cats kissing?"

"My friend got it for me and long story I'm sorry"

"Haha, its ok really I like it"

"Ok I'll go and take a shower I'll be back soon"

"Ok, I'll be here watching Aj"

I headed into the shower and I let the hot water run down my body and let my mind become clear while I was thinking about how my life was easier now with Kristy helping me with Aj and how I can finally get back into the studio and work on our 3rd album and see the guys too..

About what seemed like a really long shower I got out and dried my self and went to my room, I got dressed stuck my glasses on and fixed my hair and headed out to see Aj now awake and getting fed I was smiling at the fact that Kristy looked like at natural. I took a photo of it and sat next to her while she burped Aj..

"Here I took this I hope its ok"

"Ugh no I look horrible"

"No it looks really nice, I'm going to keep it.. You and Aj are my lock screen"

"Awe that is sweet but please crop me out"

"Nah i like it"

After a few minutes of play arguing and saying that I am not going to change the photo I got Aj nappy bag and filled it up with stuff and we headed to get Kristy's stuff from her flat. She was sharing it with a coworker and she hopes her stuff is still there.
We headed to the car, after Kristy put Aj in the baby seat and buckled her up we headed to her place. It was in a small house and it was run down. I felt bad she lived here and how she never found something else when she was working at the cafe.
Kristy went into the flat and I stayed with Aj.. It was an hour later Kristy had her stuff and she was now crying and angry..

"Hey what happened?"

"Oh my best friend was shagging my boyfriend and they thought I knew"

"I am sorry, do you have everything?"

"Yeah I didn't have much, I got my clothes and personal stuff and I think I am able to go."

We drove away and headed back to my flat and Kristy got Aj out and we headed inside I wanted to take a nap and so I did.

"Hey I'll be in my room if you need me come get me ok"

"Yeah sure Dan, I will be here and Aj is ok she is so cute"

I walked into the room and laid down and drifted off to sleep, I was in a dream and I saw Amelia holding Aj and how she was so happy to see her. I sat next to them and Amelia started to talk to me. She was telling me how she wants me to be happy and that I shouldn't be sad that she is gone and how that Kristy being here is a gift and that she will always watch over me and Aj..
I then started to sob because I missed her so much she was the love of my life..
I woke up and started to panic and I called for Kristy..

"Kristyyyyy"

"Dan are you ok?"

"Yeah I just had a bad dream where is Aj?"

"She's asleep do you want me to get her?"

"No its ok I'll come and see her"

"Are you ok?"

"Not really, I'll be ok"

"Ok well I'll go and unpack my stuff and I'll be out to make some lunch for us"

"You don't have to do that"

"I want too, its the least I can do. Hey why don't you invite your friends around and we can all get to know another"

"Ok sure...."

I called the guys after Kristy went into her room. I got some pizza for all of us too and we all sat around the table chatting the guys were now fighting over who holds Aj next and I couldn't help but laugh because it was what I needed, I went to the kitchen and saw Kristy washing up.

"Hey you don't have to do that"

"I want to really"

"Ok after you finish come and talk to the guys they won't bite"

"Ok"

About 10 mins later Kristy came out and she sat down and the guys all looked at me..

"How long have you guys known Dan?"

"Well we knew Dan before he started the band and we have been friends ever since, so maybe 5 years" woody said..

"Oh wow that is amazing I found out me and and Dan knew eachother in uni"

"Oh really that is cool" kyle spoke

"Yeah because I didn't remember him but he sure remembered me"

"So I know you can't be a flame of dans as he lost his wife not that long ago" will spoke..

"I am Ajs nanny"

"Oh really so where did Danny boy meet you?"

"I was working at a cafe and he looked like he needed help, then I post my job and he offered me to be his daughter nanny"

"So you only knew him since yesterday?"

"Yes"

"Wow Dan you move fast"

"Shut up guys and if I didn't feel safe with her then I wouldnt of let her in my house"

"Thanks and I could still kill him in his sleep, depending on if he is nice" Kristy chuckled..

The guys were now getting along with her and it was good to see because she was going to be in my daughters life for a while and so I need them to accept her..

After the guys left for the night Kristy put Aj to bed and she came out and sat next to me. I was in my own world drinking a glass of wine when she spoke to me..

"Hey you ok?"

"Yeah just miss Amelia that's all"

"Well I hope its ok in going to nickname her Elia because Aj is a cute name but I feel bad for saying it"

"Ok that's cute I can do that"

"Only if your ok with it"

"Yeah I am, its a real nice name"

"You want a glass of wine?"

"Sure"

We sat on the sofa and drank our wine in silence and it was nice. About an hour later Kristy was asleep and she looked cute. I picked her up and took her to bed and laid her down and headed to my room..

The next day I woke up and I went out to see Kristy in the kitchen making breakfast and feeding Elia I smiled at them and sat down at the table and got some food. Kristy saw me and she handed me Elia I saw that she had baby spit up on her, she laughed and headed to get changed. I had Elia on my chest asleep singing sleep song to her when Kristy came out, I wiped away my tears.. Kristy came to me and hugged me and it felt nice, I knew she wasn't judging me and It made me feel even more happy that she was supportive of me being a bubble ring mess.

Later that day after we headed out shopping for Elia and getting food supplies we came home and we were laughing and joking, I was taking the stuff into the kitchen when Kristy put Elia into her room, I was putting the good away when I heard a crash I came to see Amelia's vase that she brought when we first got engaged broken.

"Dan I am so so so sorry"

"Oh no, what happened?"

"I was coking out of the room when my jacket got caught and I knocked it over"

"Its unrepairable, Amelia loved it so much"

"I can pay for it to get fixed?"

"NO YOU CANT OK, WE GOT THIS WHEN WE GOT ENGAGED"

"I am sorry Dan I really am"

"JUST LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE"

I saw Kristy walk away and got to her room, I know I shouldn't of taken it on her but it was something of Amelia's that I loved and now its gone just like her. I headed into the kitchen and started to make dinner..
It was a few hours later and I calmed down I went to check on Kristy she was in her room I knocked on her door and she opened it up. I saw her she had puffy eyes and was listening to her music on her phone. I sat down on the bed and Kristy sat near the bedhead..

"I am sorry for yelling and I am sorry about what happened"

"Its ok, I don't know why I am even crying"

"Really please I just have a hard time dealing with it all"

"No one is expecting you to be over your wife just like that"

"I know but still I shouldn't of acted that way"

"Its ok Dan, let's not talk about it ok"

"I made dinner so come and get some please"

"Ok I will"

I left her room and sighed I know it wasn't meant to go down like that but I was sad and I didn't mean it. I waited for her to come out, she did we sat and ate dinner.. After we finished and was now sitting on the sofa watching TV I muted the TV and turned to her..

"Please know I am truly sorry"

"Its ok Dan ok"

I grabbed her hand and rubbed circles bear her thumb, she smiled at me and we continued to watch TV..
"Hey Dan I'm going to bed."

"Ok Kristy see you tomorrow"

"...you too"

I sat back and watched some show that was on TV and thought to my self. I could of handled it better but I can't change anything now so I better not dwell on it..
I headed to bed after Kristy, I walked past her room I heard her talking to someone I then heard her say something...

"No its going ok, I mean the baby is super cute and my boss is cute but he lost his wife not long ago."

"No I am not going there, hahah, you are bad ok well I love you and I'll talk to you soon bye mum"

She got off the phone and turned her light off. I walked to my room and shut my door, I never knew she liked me...
I laid on the bed and fell asleep..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey all let me know what you think I would like to hear from you.. So I hope you all enjoyed and I can't wait for feedback..