Status: first story on here I hope you like it..

Dan and Amelia

fighting and first kiss = bad

This will be from Kristy's POV in this story...
4 months have passed and it will be a filler chapter....

*Flash back*
I had been living and working for Dan for a month now, it had its up and downs. Times got hard for us I would take Elia to the park and Dan would check up on her every so often. I know she is his daughter and he loves her but I need to be trusted. Dan and I seemed to get along some days and then most he would snap at me for no reason, It was a Friday night. I was washing Elias bottles and putting them in a starlizer when he came out of the music room and started saying I was doing it all wrong.. He poured out the clean water and redid it, nothing was wrong and I couldn't think why he was being this way. I ended up leaving him to do it and went to my room.
Dan needed to trust me and he did after all make me his nanny. I trust him and it feels like everything I do isn't good enough.. I ended up leaving one day and I headed out for a few hours I left him a note, he called me being all worried and asking "where I was?"

I came home later and he hugged me, I was taken aback and thought what is going on with him? I know he's grieving and he needs to deal with it but I can't take his mood swings.
We had a party for Dan as it was the first birthday without Amelia and he was trying to be happy but we knew he wasn't and so we would act happy around him, I met his family and they were welcoming with me. His mum liked me a lot, she even told me that when Dan gets mad or upset just call her because she's dealt with him being like this. I smiled and nodded when she said that to me, it made me happy to know that she was there to help me. Then she pulled me aside and asked me if I liked him..
"Do you like him?"

"Yeah I mean he's really nice and helpful but when he is angry at me for no reason I get really unhappy and it makes me think, why did I take this job? Then I look at Elia and I forget about him and worry about her"

"He will be ok soon just give him space and time"

After dans party I was cleaning up, he was tipsy and I had to laugh because he was nice and it was good to seem him smile and have fun, he even danced with with me even though we were standing listening to him sing choices.. I laughed and tried to walk away but he stopped me and we continued to dance. Then he fell asleep on me I put him around my shoulder and put him to bed. In his drunken state he thanked me for being here and being so hard on me.

2 months after being here Dan went back to the studio and he was more happy and confident and I was happy he was back singing and writing again. He wrote a song for Elia called my soul is filled. It was like flaws but it was saying how she had completed him and she will never be away from his heart and mind. It was so sweet he sang it to her one day it was so cute, I never heard him sing before and he was so passionate about it and the words came out made me cry.. I pretended to hide my tears from him but he saw and smiled at me to say its ok, we just watched as Elia was in her bouncer giggling and paying with her toys..
It was storming one night and Elia was asleep the power went out so i couldn't check on her through the baby montior, I was home alone and I heard noises I had a baseball bat and waited until Dan got home, stupid me I didn't hear him coming in and I hit him with the bat causing him to have a bump on his head. I apologize to him but he didn't want to hear it so he went into his room and closed the door. I heard him when I woke up the next morning thrashing about in the bathroom looking for some pain relief..
"Here let me"

"No, I am fine"

"Its in the cupboard near Elias pain relief and if you keep making noises you will wake her up"

"Don't tell me how to raise my daughter"

"I'm not.. Its early and she's teething at least let her sleep"
"I know that Kristy... Will you move?"

"Fine, I'm going to make breakfast and get Elias stuff ready for today.."

Dan didn't say anything after I left and I don't know how many times I apologized he still didn't want to hear it and it was making it harder for us to live together. I ended up looking at flats to move into so I didn't have to be with him anymore. That was a bad idea, he flew off the handle at that making me storm out on him when we were at his parents house.
*dans parents house*

"Don't you think leaving me and Elia will he a bad idea?"

"What do you want from me Dan?"

"I want you to stay and stop acting like a child"

"I want to look at them so I can see if I can live on my own, you are making it hard for me and I cant stand the fighting anymore"

"we don't fight Kristy and you and I are still working out how to live together"
"Its not working Dan and I can't do this"
"So what you are going to quit?"
"Yes I will, I can't stand you being nice to me one minute and being a complete dickhead to me the next"
"Well your not Amelia ok..."
"I never wanted to be"
"Then stop trying"
"I am not even doing anything like her, you wanted me to be your daughters nanny and I am"
After everyone saw us fighting outside I stormed off and headed back to the car and sat in there until we headed home. I was in my own world crying and thinking how can a guy who I've known for 3 moths make me hate him but love him at the same time?
Dans mum Ilsa came out and sat in the car with me, she was really nice to me...

"Dan will be back to his self again"

"I don't think I can wait until then"

"Look he's still hurting and its nots your fault and he shouldn't blame you"

"I know but why is he being so rude and mean?"

"I'm not sure hun, but he will see sense when soon"

After we left Dan's parents house the car ride was silent. I didn't speak to him, I went to my room and locked my door sliding down the back of it thinking I need to get away from him..

I left a note and the next morning I took elia to get some bagels and coffee.. We were gone for all of 5 mins when Dan called me in a panic. I stayed calm and spoke to him like he wasn't going to lose his cool, I then headed out of the cafe and walked with Elia back home. He then got mad at me and I decided it was time I left.. So I did, I gave him my two weeks and I was going to find an apartment before then..

"What no I don't want you to go"

"I can't do this Dan"

"Please stay"

"Why so you can track my every move?"

"No, I just was worried you guys were gone"

"I told you in the note, its only 5 mins down the road"

"Well I could of came"

"So you have to watch me"

"No its not like that at all"

"Then let me have my space"

"No I can't"

"Then I can't do this"

"Please..."

I walked past him and shut the door to the bathroom and sat on the toilet and cried and thought why is he being like this? After a few hours in the bathroom thinking to myslef and realizing we shouldn't do this anymore I opened the door to see Elia in her mobile and Dan sitting on floor crying..
"I can't lose you and Elia too"

"You won't so stop worrying"

"Amelia said that and she died"

"Dan I think you need to let it all out and stop bottling it up"
"Will you help me?"

"Yes but if you keep doing this to me I will leave and it pains me to leave Elia but I can't be the blame for this that you keep making me feel"

I hugged him in my arms as he cried on my shoulder and we sat there as Elia was in her mobile I just sighed and thought he's not worth it but I can't give up on him now..

A month ago Dan and I had our first kiss it was after a drunken night he came home from celebrating a number one album and song and he was off his face, making me dance with him like he did at his party on his birthday. I laughed and went along with it and we were dancing to a song that was horrible and I couldn't get him to stop playing it so we danced until he was drifting off to sleep on my shoulder I laughed and carried him to his room, now that Elia was in her own room Dan didn't have to wake her up and worry about getting up to her while he is drunk. I took his pants off leaving him in his boxers and T-shirt and socks, I put him in bed when he grabbed my arm and pulled me down on to the bed, I laughed and got back up again when he pulled me to him hugging him..

"I really like you"

"Your drunk Dan, get some sleep"

He placed his finger on my lips shhsing me.. "Hey I mean it"

"Dan get some sleep please"

"Not until you say you like me too"
"Ok fine I like you"

"Good girl now kiss me"

"Ok I am leaving now.."

"Fine, I'll kiss you then"

As I went to leave he cupped my face into his hands and kissed my lips, I didn't know how to react at first and then I let him kiss me deeper.. We were kissing for a few minutes when he pulled away and said "goodnight" to me. I laughed and went to bed and fell asleep.
Dan woke up the next morning with a headache and didn't remember what we did, I sighed and forgot about it. I just hope he did too..

*End of flashback*

So that is what happened so far with me and Dan up until now and well its been all good Dan and I have stop fighting and I hope we can work on making Elia happy even though she's not my child I love her as my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter 4 let me know if you like, hate, want to not read?