Status: first story on here I hope you like it..

Dan and Amelia

are you sure you want to do this?

This is from dans pov.

Elia was now 5 months old, she was growing up so much and it was like yesterday she was born, she was now in a size up from her clothes and I even brought her a few pairs of baby converse. She looked so cute in her baby shoes, we were all ready for the park.. We were meeting up with Chrissy, woody, janna, will and aweouii.. We headed out Kristy wasn't coming with us as she had to do some work so I let her stay at home. Me and Kristy were on a good path and we hadn't so much as fought since that night I broke down into her arms.

I headed to the park and saw the guys it was wills birthday and we wanted to have a little get together because I don't drink much anymore we decided on a kid friendly party and so we hung out and became kids for the day..
Chrissy and janna were fawning over Elia and talking about how she was so cute. Woody even said to me he and Chrissy have been trying to have a baby. I hugged him, because he was the first to get married they haven't thought about kids yet and when me and Amelia got married and fell pregnant I knew I he wanted kids. Will came with aweouii and we surprised him with party poppers, Elia got scared so I had to calm her down I took her to the swings and she was being her bubbly self. Kyle brought will a stuffed cat for his birthday that Elia decided it was hers to have, will made a promise that if she says will as her first word she won't have to give it back. I laughed and we ate cake and headed to the playground. I went on the slide with Elia and we were enjoying ourselves.. after she tired her self out on the swings and the slide, she fell asleep in her pram. We all talked until it was 3pm then I decided to take off so I can get Elia home. We headed home as it was down the road from my pace. I was coming back when I saw a guy go into the flat, I saw Kristy kiss his cheek and hug him. I wondered who he could be so we headed to the cafe and hung around there for a but before going home..

After finally arriving home after being at the cafe for 20mins we headed inside and saw them on the couch drinking tea and talking..

"Hey Dan your home, how was the party and I hope you don't mind I have a guest over?"

"Uh, no its fine Kristy and it was ok"

"Dan this is Ralph"

"Nice to meet you, I have a best friend named Ralph.. Can I speak to you Kristy"

"Excuse me raplhy"

She got up and picked up Elia and hugged her. She then took her to the bedroom and we spoke there..

"Why didn't you tell me, you were having guests over?"

"Ok I only knew a few hours ago and I called you but you weren't answering so I left you a voicemail"

"I mean why didn't you tell me before today"

"I didn't know then Dan"

"Who is he?"

"Why do you want to know for?"

"Well did you not come so you could have sex with him?"

"WHAT..EW"

"so you did"

"No, he's my cousin"

"Oh come on"

"He is, we have known each other since we were 4 and I don't do incest"

"So why isn't he Australian?"

"Because he lives here with my great aunty Mary"

"Wait Mary the woman who helped you when you moved here?"

"Yes. Dan and Ralph I told you about how he had glasses and pimples well that's him"

"Oh I'm sorry"

"Its ok and why are you jealous for anyway?"

"I don't know"

"Well go out and be nice to him and I'll make us dinner"

I felt like a fool and now she wasn't lying, Ralph knew her so well and they were like brother and sister. I didn't know why I was being so jealous of her cousin. After we had dinner and Elia was put to bed. I helped Kristy into the kitchen as she was cleaning up.

"I'm sorry, for being jealous and making it out you were having sex.."

"Its ok Dan, I understand and I'll do the same if I was you"

"Look I have it covered it here, you go and sleep."

"Dan its ok really I'll do it, I always do it"

"Ok fine"

I walked away and watched her as she washed up and cleared up the kitchen. I went into my music room and sat at the piano I hadn't been in here since the day I I met Kristy. I sat down and started to play oblivion and sing to my self. I had to let my mind become clear and get out the negative thoughts that I have..

"When you fall asleep with your head upon my shoulder.
When you're in my arms but you've gone somewhere deeper.

Are you going to age with grace?
Are you going to age without mistakes?
Are you going to age with grace,
Or only to wake and hide your face?

When oblivion is calling out your name,
You always take it further than I ever can.

When you play it hard, and I try to follow you there.
It's not about control but I turn back when I see where you go.

Are you going to age with grace?
Are you going to leave a path to trace?

But oblivion is calling out your name,
You always take it further than I ever can.

When oh oblivion is calling out your name,
You always take it further than I ever can."

I finished singing when I head a clap and I turned around and saw Kristy standing at the door.."Hey you scared me"

"Sorry, you were good"

"Thanks I haven't been in here much since Amelia"

"You should come back in here and show Elia"

"Yeah I will, thanks"

"I'm off to bed Dan I'll see you tomorrow"

"Ok, Kristy night"

She walked up to the bedroom and shut her door, I don't know why I had a feeling for her but she made me happy and I know it was only soon after my wife but I think about her a lot. So I headed into my room and shut the door. Because Amelia was now in the study I changed into her room I was able to be alone. So I laid on my bed and all I could think about was Kristy and how beautiful she was. I then got undressed and started to think about her..
How it would be to touch her and just make love to her. I went out of my room I had my boxers and a T-shirt on and I walked to her room, I knocked on her door and she opened it. "Dan what are you doing?"

"If I keep thinking it would make it worse"

I got my index finger and thumb and pulled her chin up to my lips and kiss them. If I was going to do it I better not think, I kissed her again while she was taken aback from it. "Dan are you sure?"

"Yes"
I kissed her again, she wrapped her arms around my neck and we shut the door. I felt her tongue on mine and it felt amazing. It was like I was kissing her not for the second time since we met, I picked her up so her legs were now wrapped around my waist. We fell on the bed not breaking our kissing and I didn't want her to stop running her hands through my hair. I then lifted up her PJ top and removed it so her bare breasts were showing. I kiss them while cupping them in my hands, she let out as moan as I too her nipples into my mouth and sucked on them gently, Kristy was now pulling at my hair she had it wrapped around her finger..
My hands were now exploring her body touching her and feeling her soft skin. I got my hand and put it down her panties and stuck two of my fingers into her pussy, she now started to bit down on her bottom lip and make a moaning noise. She was turned in, I started to rub her while Kristy was pulling on to the sheets of her bed and trying to be quite so we didn't wake up Elia.
I kissed her from her lips, collarbone down her breasts to her stomach and when I saw her panties I started to kiss above them making her feel my fingers, I slipped them out of her and sucked on my fingers tasting every bit of her.. I started to kiss her pussy through her panties she was now wet and I wanted to taste more of her, I was now on my knees I slipped down her panties taking them off she was now infron me she was beautiful, I looked at her body for a minute not wanting to touch her, I then picked up her legs putting them over my shoulders kissing them, and feeling how soft they were. I pulled her legs apart and stared at her pussy before moving my head closer to her I stuck my mouth on her tasting all her juices, she was sweet. I stuck my two fingers that I used before and stuck them in while I started to lick her while my tongue made her back arch and she was now grabbing the sheets with her hands panting for me, I moved faster with my strokes and started to finger her faster while he grabbed her arm and big down on it so she didn't wake up the baby. I got up of my knees and pulled my boxers off so I was standing there with my erect cock, I moved her back so she was now in the middle of the bed she was panting it was like she hadn't had sex in a while, maybe we both needed this. I got on top of her slipping my cock inside of her, Kristy let out a moan I looked at her and she nodded to say it was ok..
I then looked into her eyes as we started to move our hips together, she was so beautiful I didn't want to stop looking at her..

"Oh fuck dan"

"Do you like that?"

"Oh yes please"

I saw her bit her bottom lip and then pull my hair in her fingers and look in my eyes as she kissed my lips in the process, she was so fucking hot and I couldn't believe she was now under me and I was making love to her. Well it wasn't really love as I was fucking her..
I was about to come when she turned me on to my back she was now on top and she had her hands on my chest she started to move up and down while holding on to her breasts, I then sat up and pulled her legs around me and we were now sitting on the bed having sex, the sweat coming off her that was running down her bare breasts showed she was still about to come. Then she grabbed the back of my neck and kissed my jaw, I then came inside of her. After we both moved away from each other I laid next to her spooning her. She was now in my arms, I kissed her cheek. She then rolled over so she could see my face..

"I didn't expect that"

"Me either but I have been wanting to do that for a while"

"I am so glad we did this"

I kissed her lips and wrapped us in her blanket...

The next morning I woke up hoping she was in bed with me but she wasn't and so I got up and put my clothes on and headed to see her and Elia in the loungeroom watching TV and she looked gorgeous..

"Hey"

"Hey Elia, your daddy is awake"

"Hey can we talk later when Elia goes down for a sleep?"

"Sure"

I went into the kitchen and saw we needed some shopping I headed to my room and got dressed, "hey I'll be back soon I am going to get some breakfast and coffees"

"Ok.."

I walked out, feeling a lot better than before I wanted to be with her for a while and now that we had sex for the first time it made me happy.

After I came back to see Eila and Kristy not in the loungeroom I went and found them in the bathroom, I put all the stuff on the table and headed to tell Kristy.. "Hey I'm back"
"We will be out in a few"
After checking my phone and messaging the guys about a practice later today I saw krisy come out in a singlet and skirt she looked so pretty she put Elia in the highchair near me and sat down..
"Hey do you and Elia wanna come to see the guys?"

"Sure"

We ate breakfast in silence and I just couldn't get last nights images out of my head of what we did last night, I was wondering if she was thinking it was a mistake.. I was going to ask her later today after we come home from the practice session.
Its all in your head Dan that is what I kept telling my self and I knew that if Amelia was here she would want me to he happy, I hope she is happy I am with Kristy..

We headed to the studio and was met up with kyle, will and woody they were waiting to see if I was coming or not. "Hey i hope its ok I brought Kristy and Elia?"

"Of course Dan, I love seeing our little kitten" kyle picked up Elia and held her

"Hey we can see what instrument she craws to"

"Ok guys let's go in"

We walked in and Kristy stayed silent. I was going to ask her about it later about it.
We were all talking and playing with the gear when Elia hit her head on the drum kit, she started to cry and I picked her up, I kissed her head and she was ok. My little girl was such a trooper and she was just like her mum.

"Do you want me to take her Dan?"

"No its ok you sit and take a load off"

Kristy sat back down and she just watched as I held on to Elia and she was now playing with the microphone cord. I laughed as she wanted to make noises too, she definitely was my daughter.

After we had finished with the songs and checking everything we headed to the car. I buckled Elia into the car seat and got into the car, Kristy was still in her own world maybe I wasn't good last night.?
Once we arrived home I put Elia who was now asleep into her room and she was now off to sleep. I came out and sat down on the lounge and saw Kristy. She came over to me.. "I really liked last night but I don't know what you want?"

"Well I hope we can make something from this, and if being with Amelia for so long has taught me is that I shouldn't wait to let love happen"

"So you don't think it was a mistake?"

"Noo, I really wanted it to happen"

"Me too"

I kissed Kristy's hand and she smiled at me and laid her head on my shoulder and sighed, "how about we try it out and if doesn't work out then we don't get attached?"
"So like a beta try?"

"Yeah something like that"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey chapter 5 let me what you guys think I would really like to know!!