Status: I don't even know how to continue this, whoops

Never Saw It Coming

Chapter Five

Alex's POV


Due to it being cold as hell outside, I chose to take a blissful nap under the covers of my warm, comfortable bed, hoping to get a few hours of sleep after arriving from the hell that is school.

"Wake upppp, Lex," I hear a familiar voice whine.

In turn causing me to groan in annoyance as I began to stir awake, struggling to open my tired eyes. As soon as the bothersome haze subsides, I'm met with Tay staring at back at me with a straight face, tapping her wrist to emphasize how I've overslept before cracking into a smile.

She bounces onto my legs excitedly, practically crushing them, while repetitively saying "happy birthday."

Which reminds me.. Tay and I have a party to set up for tonight. I turn to glance at the clock beside me, it reads seven o'clock.

______________________________________________________

By the time midnight rolled around, Dan still wasn't back from wherever he had went. He took off whilst I was sleeping, so I didn't have the chance to ask where he'd be going.

The house was now full of people, their sweaty bodies dancing to the rock music blasting out of the living room speakers.

If you walk into the less crowded kitchen, you'd see me dressed in a white v neck with a black jean jacket over top, black skinny jeans, and all black high top converse; holding a drink in my hand, smiling at a tipsy Rian who was proclaiming our friendship.

______________________________________________________

After our conversation, Rian left in search for his girlfriend, Cassadee. Now, there were only three other people in the kitchen, until my eyes reverted to the door as it opened, displaying Jack. I send him an annoyed look as he strides up to the fridge, grabbing a beer. I turn around to lean my arms on the kitchen table in order to observe him.
"Would you look at that, my own personal stalker," I scoffed.

The taller male shifts his attention to me, grinning while he lifts his beer in the air as a toast before bringing it back to his lips. He casually shrugs after taking a drink, retreating out the door in the same manner as when he arrived.

Jack's POV


After more than a couple of drinks, I'm feeling quite drunk as I dance aimlessly around hundreds of teens who're grinding against each other; which only makes me want to get laid more. My mind automatically wanders to Alex and his captivating girly features.

I drunkenly knock into people, struggling to flee out of the crowd to look for the attractive individual.

Eventually, I find Alex situated on a leather couch next to Taylor in the corner of what I think is a dining room. He's clearly not as drunk as I am, though still pretty wasted and the booze in my system didn't show any signs of wearing off.

However, I'm still determined to get what I want. So I shuffled over to the eighteen year old, collapsing onto his small frame and effortlessly straddle his jean clad legs. Alex lifts an eyebrow, not getting the hint. I sighed before wrapping my thin arms around his neck, smiling drunkenly at his lips. Tay awkwardly watched us before standing up and leaving her previous spot on the couch.

Alex's eyes widen in shock as soon as he realizes what I want from him. He weakly tries pushing me off his lap, though I simply grip onto him tighter.

"Get off me, Jack," he orders.

I roll my eyes, continuing to tangle my fingers in his messy caramel hair, leaning in to brush my lips against his. Alex lingers before closing the gap between us, hesitantly sliding his arms around my waist, hugging me closer to his torso.

My lips clumsily move down to his neck as my hand drifts down to his chest, rubbing small circles into the fabric.

The alcohol proceeds to cloud my mind, forcing me to interrupt our session and tug the hot and bothered Alex up from the sofa.

The elder takes the lead, guiding us up the stairs and into his cluttered bedroom, locking the door behind us. I shuffle up to the full sized bed and drop onto the mattress, leaning my elbows against the mattress with a smirk as Alex strips himself down to his boxers.

I hastily reciprocate his previous actions as he climbs over me, holding himself up with one arm, lowering his other to stroke me through my boxers. Inducing a low moan from my throat.

"How far do you want to take this?"

"Just fuck me," Alex breathes.
♠ ♠ ♠
I cAn'T wRiTe SmUt please don't hate me Dx

- Diana