Sequel: OHSHC Storylines

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Ouran High School Host Club

Satoshi Morinozuka x Reader

"There's only a couple left playing I see," said Tamaki, a sad tone to his voice. 

Around the room, most of the players had already had their turns and were sitting peacefully in their seats, awaiting the next victim. A couple who hadn't played yet shifted uncomfortably in their seats, not too keen on still being liable to be chosen. The king of the host club walked through the circle of couches and chairs with an air of disinterest. Seeming to give up, he stopped before you and held out the bag of items. 

"I don't remember having seen you yet," he said, jiggling the bag. "Take your pick."

Cautiously, you stuck your hand in and grabbed what felt like a glass bottle. Pulling it out, it was indeed a glass bottle; of hot sauce. "Um..." Your eyes glanced around the room for the owner of the odd possession. "Is this anyone's? I don't know why you'd have hot sauce on you, but I believe it belongs in your hands, not mine. I don't like spicy things."

A loud "AWW!!" came from the left side of the room and everyone's heads turned; Mori's was the fastest. A young, black haired boy stood and trudged forward, looking a bit saddened. He looked just like Mori you noticed; and from the way Mori was following him with his gaze, you had to guess that this was his younger brother, Satoshi. 

"That's a bummer! I was going to ask the collector if they could come over for some special stew later, but I guess my attempt was waisted." He took the bottle gingerly from your hand and replaced it with his own hand. "But I do have to play my part in this game, don't I?" 

He gave you a cheerful wink and smile, making a blush rise to your cheeks. A shuffle behind the two of you announced Mori's advance. He walked calmly up to his brother and followed as the two of you entered the closet. "Satoshi, behave yourself." That was the only thing he said, looking straight into his brother's eyes, as he closed the door on you. Satoshi made a wave with his hand at the words and turned to smile brightly at you yet again.

"I don't think I'll be a problem for you. I'm more of a talker anyway, so why don't we get to know each other a little." 

"That sounds like a nice idea." You tried to hide the shakiness in your voice, you were so nervous being in there with a guy. 

As you folded your skirt and legs to sit, your leg caught the edge of the fabric and you lost your balance, landing right in Satoshi's lap. "EEKK!" You squealed, but quickly covered your mouth so no one would come running. He said nothing as you straddled him; wrapping his arms around you instead, he pulled you all the way into his lap and smoothed out your hair. That simple gesture made your heart skip a beat. 

"I think I like this arrangement better." Giggling softly, he took your hand and held it. "I think your hands are so beautiful. They're soft and small and white. Mine are so rough and worn, I don't think they'd ever feel like this. Your hands remind me of my mother's." He spoke of her with love and affection in his voice, making your heart melt even more. 

You closed your hand around his and felt the early calluses that were beginning to form and would eventually wear themselves into place, making them working hands. "But yours, though they be rough, say that you're hard working, and can get a job done. That's not a bad thing to have."

You felt him jump slightly at your compliment. Taking his hand away, he wrapped you in a hug. The door was opened at that moment and Mori stood there, still as calmly as ever. He leaned against the doorframe and a small, warm smile broke across his face at the sight of you two. "I believe this is where your seven minutes are expired."

Satoshi helped you to your feet and hugged you once more. "You're a very kind and warm hearted person. Don't change..." He held your gaze for a moment longer before he leaned in and softly pecked your lips. A light gasp escaped from you and he smiled again as he walked back to his seat. That smile was going to grace your dreams many a night from then on.