Sequel: OHSHC Storylines

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Ouran High School Host Club

Kyoya Otori x Reader

Tamaki had found a box of pockie and was bobbing it about in his mouth as he scouted out the next player. Offering the box to you, he also held out the bag of items. “Please pick your man.”

Steeling a pockie, you stuck your hand in the bag and drew an item. It was a signature pen. Turning it on its side, you read its inscription. “Kyoya, this is yours.”

He took his pen quietly and heaved a sigh. “I cannot believe you were able to get this away from me. Why do I have to play?”

“Because, the rest of us are, so that means EVERYONE has to play.” Grabbing Kyoya by the arm, Tamaki dragged him into the closet and pushed him in. Tamaki smiled in a slightly psychotic smile. “Have fun you two! See you in seven minutes!” He then glared at Kyoya with a pout. “You had better have done something by the time I open this door; if not, I’ll leave you two in here until something does happen!”

Kyoya sighed and leaned against the door after it was shut. You shifted to the back of the closet and stood quietly, not wishing to bother him. The first few minutes were spent like this, a silence settling between you. Kyoya spoke up near the end of the time.

“I’m sorry you were put in here with me; I truly do not care for these childish games.” He turned himself around and faced you.

Your head was bowed. “It’s alright, I understand.” Your voice betrayed your feelings.

You heard him sigh once more and move. A second later he stood before you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You jumped at his actions; hadn’t he just said he didn’t like games like this? While pondering this, he caressed your cheek with the back of his hand and smiled.

“Well, maybe I could make an exception.” Grinning, he brought your face closer and kissed you.

It started slow; he seemed to be teasing you, making you think he was about to claim your lips and pull away with a chuckle. Getting past that, it became deeper; flattening you against himself, he pushed your lips apart farther, almost as if you were trying to devour one another. This was how you were found, a gasp coming from Tamaki as he opened the door.

“So he DID make a move!” Rushing in, he wrapped his arms around Kyoya and giggled. “I’m so proud of you!”

Irritation crossing his face in a deep frown, Kyoya shoved Tamaki off of him and walked out of the closet. You stood there with Tamaki, still stunned. Tears welled in your eyes and spilled over your cheeks; you didn’t notice until Tamaki yelled at Kyoya.

“Look what you did! You’ve gone and made the poor lady cry.” Tamaki shook his head. “You should be ashamed of yourself.”

Kyoya stood partway to his seat; turning on his heal, he came back to you and took your hand. Smiling sweetly, he brought out a handkerchief and wiped your cheeks. “Please don’t cry. It does not suit such a lovely face as yours.”

You could feel your face grow hot at his words. Without warning, you threw your arms around him and hugged him tightly. “Thank-you,” you mumbled into his chest.

He was taken aback by your action, but he smiled and returned your hug. “Then to make up for making you cry, will you allow me to take you to dinner?”

You nodded, tears still spilling over your cheeks. “Yes, yes you may.”

Bringing your hand to his lips, he kissed it lightly then took you back to his table.