Sequel: OHSHC Storylines

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Ouran High School Host Club

Hikaru/Kaoru x Reader 1

“Let’s play the ‘Which one is Hikaru?’ game!” 1

Taking you by the hand, Tamaki brought you to the center of the room. He had gotten tired of carrying the bag around so he had sat it on a bar stool. “May you pick the man you are wishing for.” He bowed.

You reached into the bag and drew out one of the twins’ items. “Alright, this looks like Hikaru’s…now which one are you?”

Both twins stood up, caps on their heads. “Then to pick, let’s play the “Which one is Hikaru?” game!”

Joining their hands, they spun around in circles until you had lost track of which had been on what side. Once they stopped, they both reached out a hand to you. “Alright, which one is Hikaru?”

Eyebrows scrunched, you pointed at the one on the right. “You’re Hikaru.”

Taking your hand in his, he led you to the closet. “Now that you have chosen, let us slip away and have an-” He lifted your face to look at him, smiling, “interesting time.”

Tamaki had a worried expression on his face. “Are you sure that one’s Hikaru?”

He smiled. “Of course I am, who else would I be?”

Tamaki closed the door behind you; he wasted no time and pulled you next to him and held you tightly in his arms. Your heart raced out of control and your face was hot. Hikaru leaned his face into your neck and kissed it lightly, his breath making you want to faint.

“Hi-Hikaru,” you said, voice barely a whisper.

He wouldn’t answer you. Tingling sensations were present wherever he kissed and his hands ran up and down your back and through your hair. The only part of all of this was that he hadn’t kissed your lips yet. You wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him closer to you.

“You know the thing that would make these seven minutes even better, you kissing me like how I want.” You went in for one, but he pulled away.

Hikaru chuckled. “Now now, we’ll get to that. We still have three minutes left.” His fingers caressed your cheek.

You weren’t pleased. Detaching his arms from your waist, you stepped away from him and stood next to the door. “I would prefer now.”

Annoyed with your attitude, he grabbed you by your wrist and drew you even closer to himself. “Fine then.” Without warning, he cupped your cheek and pressed his lips firmly against yours. You inhaled sharply with shock. His kiss was sweet, but he wasn’t relinquishing you. His mouth never left yours, even moments after the door was opened.

Everyone on the outside watched the spectacle with open mouths. Kyoya of course was the only one not fazed. Tamaki coughed several times before your lips were finally detached from one another.

Standing next to him, you tried to catch a breath, but Hikaru wrapped an arm around you and pushed you up against the wall. Everyone was frowning because of the wasted time. He didn’t care. “Hikaru, we need to get out, the game is still being played and others need to be in here.” You tried to push him away from you, but he wouldn’t budge.

Leaning in, he nipped at your ear before he whispered quietly so that only you could hear his words. “I’m not Hikaru. I’m Kaoru.”