Sequel: OHSHC Storylines

Seven Minutes in Heaven: Ouran High School Host Club

Haruhi Fujioka x Reader

Tamaki was reluctant to let you keep the item you had drawn out of the bag. “No! It’s mine, that was to be mine! I wanted my dear daughter’s item!”

He grabbed your arm tightly and bawled. You pushed at him to remove him, but Haruhi was the only one who was able to detach the babbling idiot.

“Tamaki, if you keep this up, MANY will want to put you in a nut house.” Glaring hard at him, Haruhi threw his hands from you and entered the closet.

You entered after her and Hikaru closed the door, Tamaki having run off to cry. You blurted out instantly, making Haruhi jump. “I knew you were a girl. If I hadn’t I wouldn’t have been willing to be in here.” You were shaking.

Chuckling, Haruhi patted your shoulder. “That makes me feel better. I didn’t want you to be one of those guys who like other…guys. That would have made it awkward for me.”

You laughed, jerking your head towards the door. “I don’t think they out there believe the same though.”

Haruhi’s face fell. “Oh man! I didn’t think of that.”

Both of you stood next to each other without doing anything. You shifted uncomfortably, wishing you could touch her. In a small voice, you mumbled, “May I…give you a kiss?”

Haruhi fumbled for words, her hands flying into the air. “Eh, not to burst your bubble, but I really don’t feel comfortable with that. I’m sorry.”

“Not even on the cheek?” You were pressing at it, but you wanted to make SOME kind of move before your time was up.

She didn’t reply for a while. You wondered if she wasn’t going to talk to you at all. Replying with a decided air, she nodded. “If that’s all it is, I guess I can comply.”

Your heart contracted and you grinned. Leaning over, you planted a kiss on her cheek, lingering a little longer than she wanted, but you were savoring the moment. The door opened a second later and Hikaru poked his head in.

“Hey, Haruhi, sorry to interrupt, but do you think you can come take care of Tamaki. He’s throwing a huge fit.” He opened the door wider.

Groaning, Haruhi gave you a sympathetic look. “I’m sorry to leave you, but I have to take care of this.”

You waved her off. “No, don’t be, I completely understand. Now go before he wrecks havoc on us all.”

Laughing at your joke, Haruhi ran out of the closet and across the room to the second set of doors, slipping behind them to punish Tamaki for his behavior.