Status: Thanks for reading!!! :D

Male Order

Pandildora's Box

Idechi checked his mailbox. Several days had passed when he made the initial order and the anticipation was killing him. He sighed. No box, no dildo. There was a click a few meters away from Idechi and Kuroko took a step out of his apartment door.

He was unbearably attractive, Idechi thought. With his beautiful golden brown eyes, and incredibly dark hair, he was soooo sexy. He wore a dastardly dull, faded-green bathrobe. He pushed up his glasses sluggishly. He must have not been awake very long.

The fuzzy look in his eyes and the slouch in his step somehow made Idechi fall further in love with him. He wiggled his fingers, resembling a wave, and instantly felt like a fool. That looked so dumb. Kuroko payed no mind and reciprocated the gesture, albeit a bit less enthusiastic.

"Hey, Idechi. Good morning." Idechi chuckled lightly at the "morning" part, it was one in the afternoon.

"It's the afternoon, Kuroko-san." Oh, Kuroko was the cutest, most snuggle-worthy thing in his "mornings".

"Eh?" Kuroko muttered, genuinely confused. "It feels early." He gently slid his slipper-clad feet across the floor to his mailbox.

Idechi started to stand and move towards his door before hearing a sort of cough. He turned to Kuroko. His freckles were almost indiscriminate against the red now present in his cheeks. "Oh."

"Idechi... I got- your stuff." His words were kind of choppy. Eh.

Kuroko made a move to place whatever was in his box into into Idechi's mailbox.

Oh. It hit Idechi what had happened. Uh. He flushed and there was an awkward silence between them. Kuroko spoke in an odd, embarrassed-at-his-own-knowledge kind of way.

"Um, Dr. Aphrodite's not so bad but- um, Frilldo's better, because- um, it's made with quality stuff, like it, ah, feels real and stuff." He cleared his throat and did a 180 spin in the direction of his apartment. "Seeya, Idechi..."

"Bye, Kuroko-san." He said, too late as the door had already closed.

Idechi slapped his cheeks. He exhaled too long and coughed. That was sooooo embarrassing. There was no way he was gonna get over that. There were almost no intelligible, coherent thoughts in his head, just the constant repeat of "omg, that was so embarrassing" and "thank god he didn't see the actual dildo."

Speaking of, Idechi slumped and shuffled to his mailbox. He gingerly opened the container and slid the box into his hands.

He felt like he'd opened Pandora's Box in a far-less poetic way. With all the embarrassment and shame at the dildo-spotting, there was hope that maybe something could come, in a good way, between him and Kuroko. That this would be a catalyst for the two. Maybe that was hoping for a bit much.

There was no way that they were gonna act like this incredibly embarrassing thing didn't happen, not on Idechi's watch.
♠ ♠ ♠
kuroko and dildo kind of rhyme

i should probably sleep, thanks for reading!!!!

This is significantly shorter than I'd like it to be, so I'll definitely write something soonish. Hopefully longer than this.