Status: on hiatus

*** House Mystery

1

The old house stood strong in the desolate wind. The old broken windows letting leaves and animals inside that abandoned home. Blood satined walls stood tall. I had to take a step back out the door so that i could breathe. Whose idea was it to have the party here? Oh yeah, mine. My stupid idea to get Kristy to like me. Im like the typical chick in a book. 'Murder House would be great for the party' great idea Ann.
I walked down the path to my car. This place is going to need some major clean up. Luckily it was out in the middle of nowhere so no one can call the cops on us. Oh god, this is like the opening credits for a horror movie.
"Aye, so hows the house?", Isaac asked as i got into the car.
"Crappy. were going to have to clean up so much."
"Well, yeah, of course we are, but its worth it."
"Not really."
"Ann, you have had that stupid little crush on Kristy since eighth grade, and now we are seniors in high school, and you haven't made a move. this party is your chance."
"But Isaaaaaaaaaac." I stretched out his name as he started the car. "I'm not much for romance, and you know it."
"Oh, don't I. Remember when you had a crush on me? That was embarrassing."
"That was in elementary school! I didn't have control of myself."
"you have had crushes on literally everybody."
"Well that's what you get when you're pansexual."
"Right." he said in his monotone tone.