Sequel: Baby, Just Say Yes
Status: Complete! Sequel coming soon! <3 -carynxo

Prince Gaskarth

zwei

"Now, go. Work your magic, Prince."

​Alexander pondered on that for a moment, should he? The guy is absolutely perfect, even though he has never spoken to Jack in his entire life. Matthew seemed to notice Alexander thinking about it, and scoffed. "God dammit, Alexander," Matthew cried. "I know you are interested in him, so go talk to him, for Christ's sake!" Alexander's eyes widened as Matthew shouted at him; the entire village turned to stare at the two boys, even Jack. Alexander blushed.

​"Sorry, everyone, Sir Matthew was just giving me a pep talk. Carry on." Alexander apologized, and so they did.​​​​​​​​ He noticed that Jack was making his way over to them - Matthew was smirking. Alexander glared at him; that sneaky bastard.

​"Good morning, Matthew," Jack greeted with a smile. "May I ask who this fine young man is?" Matthew nodded.

​"Jack, meet Prince Alexander. Alexander, this is Jack.​​​​​​," Matthew stated, then standing up. "I will leave you two to talk." He winked at Alexander before walking away; Alexander still glaring at him slightly, then he turned to Jack.

​"So, Jack," Alexander started, biting his lip nervously. "What made you move to Paper Moons?" Jack smiled and sat down next to the Prince. That was the second time Jack had smiled at him, and it made Alexander's heart flutter. He decided then that he loved Jack's smile.

​"I had heard from villagers that Paper Moons was a delightful place to live," Jack answered. "I absolutely love it here. It is a beautiful village and kingdom, the villagers are such nice people, and their Prince is certainly charming, if I may say so myself." Jack grinned again, causing Alexander to blush, bite his lip, and look down, smiling slightly. Jack was flirting with him, he knew that much.

​"Danke, Jack," Alexander said. "​​​​​​​​Mother and father try to keep the kingdom and village as wonderful as royalty. I was raised by open-minded monarchs, hence why I love to come down here everyday and just hang out with the villagers. They love it when I do. Paper Moons is also lucky to have such a lovely man like you living in our village, Jack."

​"I am glad to be here." Jack responded.

​Alexander was having an absolutely wonderful time talking with Jack; he never wanted it to end. However, he must go back to the castle sometime.

​"Alexander," Matthew called. "It is almost your curfew. I am going to need you to come back to the carriage." Alexander sighed. He didn't want to go back to the castle, not without Jack, at least.

​"Hey, Jack?"

​"Hm?"

​"Would you, um, maybe like to come back to the castle with me? It is just, you are really great, and I would like to get to know you better." Alexander hoped he'd say yes.

​"I would love to, Prince." Alexander grinned, before shouting out, "Sir Matthew, would it be okay if Jack came with?"​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​Matthew smirked, nodding. "Of course, Prince. Just hurry up."

​<>

​Once back at the castle, ​​​​​​​​Alexander took Jack up to his bedroom, and they talked for hours on end. Needless to say, Alex has found his bride, or groom. Whatever.

​The only problem is, is marrying a boy allowed in the kingdom?

​He didn't know, and it freaked him out.
♠ ♠ ♠
ddjsnanjfsan okay, i am in love with this chapter. -carynxo