Status: If I get feedback you get more chapters. Deal?

Youth and Whisky

All was well

~FLASHBACK~

"Hi daddy!" I screeched jumping into my fathers arms

"Hey babygirl" My dad said with a light chuckle

He took me to his house but not without stopping for ice cream first it was our "thing"

I stayed there all weekend until sunday when it was time to go home...

He took me out to eat before he took me home. When we reached my house we got my bags from the car and he walked me to the back door.

"I love you daddy"

"love you too babygirl"

I gave him a hug and a kiss before i went in the house and he left.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

After that everything had gone downhill, i had stopped seeing my dad as much. And at the end of my seventh grade year i was pulled away for my classroom by the guidance counselor and was taken to her office where there were some police officers. I got really scared because i didn't know why they were there. They asked me several alarming questions about my dad and it scared me horribly.

Later that july my dad was taken into custody and was put in jail. A whole pain aching year later i found out he was being put into prison.... For 10 years....

At that time i was only merely 14 years old.

And by that time i was considered a cold hard bitch...
♠ ♠ ♠
Now you know her story....

dont worry andy will be her soon i promise

Love ya
~Lethal Lizzy