Status: If I get feedback you get more chapters. Deal?

Youth and Whisky

Start all over

"you ready to go sweetheart?" My mom asked rather loud.

"Yeah mom just give me a minute."

"Okay, i'll be in the truck!" She chirped back

She was really exited about moving to California for her new job. Me on the other hand was gonna miss Ohio really bad. Even though i didn't have very many friends i was gonna miss it here because i grew up here. But i guess it could be a good opportunity to make more friends...

Well if you didn't already know i'm Andy. Andy Biersack. I'm 15 going into the ninth grade at this new school in California, I have long shoulder length black hair, and blue eyes. I love to sing. I am most inspired by motley crue and kiss. I never really had any friends, but hopefully a new school and a new start will bring more friends.

I slowly walked out of my old room closing the door behind me. i took a last look around the house just for a slow goodbye to my old life.

~FLASHBACK~

I sat alone in my room and thought about everything how my parents were always fighting and my dad always came home drunk and hit my mom he tried to hit me but i would lock myself in the little room in my closet that no one knew about but me. i would stay in there until he gave up on looking for me and left. I remember all those nights of crying and sadness all the built up tension. Until the night i turned to the blades.

~END OF FLASHBACK~

I was self harming for two years until i finally stopped. Then instead of the blade i turned to the cigarettes. and to this day i still smoke cigarettes, my mom has caught me but i think she understands and doesn't want to make anything worse. and i respect her for that.

I gripped my guitar case to my chest tightly and walked out to the moving truck and got in next to my mom.

"Next stop new life."
♠ ♠ ♠
So that was my first andy pov for this story did you like it?

there is more where that came from keep reading!!!!!

~Lethal Lizzy