Status: Long hiatus.

Because He's Chuck Bass

Chapter Two.

'Brrriiiinnnnggg.'
Sophia's phone went off as she rolled over to reach it. It was 11am and Jenny was calling.

She hit 'ignore' and laid back down, wanting
to wait to talk until she was completely awake. Just as quickly as she laid down, she sat back up. Searching the room for something familier.

Suddenly the contents of her night came rushing back to her. The warmth of Chuck's breath on her neck. Her hands covering his body, gropping in all the
right places, and his delicious kisses all over her body.

Quickly, she dismissed those thoughts and stood up to get dressed.

When she did, Chuck came from the hall, in a deep red robe, holding a glass of scotch.

"Hey Chuck," the memories of last night weren't completely clear just yet, so she watched her words.
"Have a nice sleep?" He asked, taking a few steps forward towards the bed and sat down, as Sophia started to slip on her silver party dress she wore last night."Yeah, it was pleasent." She smiled, piecing together everything from the night before.

"There's a towel and a robe hanging in the bathroom if you wish to shower," Chuck said, taking a sip of scotch from the glass he was holding.

Another ring came from her phone. "Little Humphrey is very persistant," Chuck said, picking up her cell phone, showing it to her.
She took a deep breath before reaching for the phone and answering it.
"Hello?" Her annoyance wasn't shown.
"Oh my gawd, where have you been? I wanted to make sure you got home okay, but you never answered last night so I got worried." A least she had a good reason to call several times, but Sophia could take care of her own.

"I've been sleeping, was out pretty late last night." 'In fact, I never came home' she wanted to add.

"Oh, well, I was going to go out to breakfast, if you wanted to come with me. Dan and Serena might go, too."
"Uhm," she remembered talking to Nate about going out sometime today to eat, and her hangover was still killing her.
"I'm gonna stay home, got a major hangover."
"Oh, well call me later. We still gotta hang out, just us girls."
Sophia sighed, Jenny was really loud.

"Okay, I'll call you later." She closed the phone and sat it on the bed.

"Been sleeping? I see you don't wish to tell Jenny about our... catching up?" Chuck asked, handing her a glass of water.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been so long. I wrote this a while back but never published it. Now that Gossip Girl is back on for a 3rd season, maybe I'll write more. I'll definately try =]

Please please please comment if you read. Hardly anyone does.