Status: In Progress

Camp HalfBlood

Chapter 1: Camp Games

Madison Collins stood next to Percy and Clarisse waiting on their turns to jump into the challenge maze. "Good luck Jackson. You'll need it," Clarisse challenged as she ran forward to begin the challenge. Percy and Madison jumped right in after her. The campers had to climb up rungs as giant beams circled in their direction to knock them off and so far that day no one had made it past the second level. Percy, Madison and Clarisse started keeping up well with each other until Clarisse got knocked down a couple pegs. As Percy was a step away from the very top and victory, he saw a boy hanging from a ladder by his foot screaming for help. Madison watched Percy begin to debate what to do and saw Clarisse making her way steadily to where they were. "Percy, go win this challenge," Madison demanded, "I'll go back down and help the boy," she volunteered as she swung down toward the first level. Madison pulled the ladder toward her allowing the boy to get a grip and make his way to the top and just as she was about to continue the game, a wooden turn board knocked her in the face causing her to crash to the ground. Percy was distracted when he saw Madison fall and Clarisse was able to get ahead of him and win the game.
Madison stood up and began making her way back to the main halls to get cleaned up when Chiron saw her and gasped, "Madison, what happened to you?" he asked, his voice filled with concern. Madison was immediately embarrassed to be seen by one of her mentors failing at a challenge, "Just a clumsy misstep while I was helping another camper. No worries, I'm going to clean it up now." Chiron moved to stand in her path, which was an easy task for him since he was half horse, "Nonsense, sit down. I'll clean it up with our first aid kit. I can't have a camper traipsing around here with blood dripping down her face," he finished, hiding the concern with a little bit of brevity. Madison sighed in defeat as she sat down and allowed Chiron to clean and bandage the wound on her forehead. Once he was done, he dismissed her to the mess hall, "Now, don't get yourself into anymore trouble today," he said with a little wink causing Madison to blush slightly as she thanked him and made her way out of the Colosseum.
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: I know the first chapter isn't much but I promise the layout I have for this story is going to be so awesome so bear with me :) Anyway, I hope anyone who read it like it and please review if you don't mind.