Status: Complete, and hopefully not too bad

Gotta Fix My Cup of Caffeine

Title cred: "Compromising Me" by William Beckett.
Pairing: Jalex (Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth of the band All Time Low)
Warnings: Swearing - not only in the dialogue, but also in the narrative, as a literary tool to make it more 'authentic', if that makes sense?

"He was shaken out of his very deep thoughts - and quite obvious stare - as Rian elbowed him harshly in the ribs.
«Ow! What the h-»
«It’s your time to order, man.»
«Oh. Right.»
Rubbing his ribs where he’d been elbowed, Alex tread forward to order, a slight blush apparent - and thoughts about flirting long gone - while he silently prayed that he had not stared too obviously at the hot barista."

---
Author's note: First fanfic on mibba, woo! Also the first fic I've written in a few years, and I've only written a hella short one-shot before this in like… 2011, and let's just say it wasn't pretty. I cringe just thinking about it. Hopefully this one's a whole lot better.

It also includes a few minor characters from other bands;
-Jon Walker, former bassist of Panic! At The Disco and The Young Veins, current solo artist (fun fact: Jon actually has worked as a barista hoho)
-Gabe Saporta, vocalist of Cobra Starship + vocalist and ba(e)ssist of Midtown

(Also, my apologies if Gabe's spanish phrases are a bit off; Spanish is my third language!)
  1. 1/1