Status: Fin

The Untitled Diary of a Girl Named Bones

14

We all ended up at Brittany’s house, as always because her TV is the biggest. Plus, her parents are out of town, and they don’t care if she has people over, as long as there’s no sex or parties. The boys all had extra clothes packed because they knew they would need them after the show. And us girls, well, obviously we all just had clothes at each other’s houses. It’s one of those unspoken girl-rules.

Christine had called her house to wake up the Germans only to find out that the two boys had been awake and watching TV for the past hour or so, so she was planning on going home to get them, and bring them to Brittany’s as well. I was kind of worried for them…

Being new in a country and only knowing one person would be hard. But bringing them into a houseful of my friends, yeah, that could spell trouble.

The plan was that everyone would spend the night at Brittany’s, yes, even the guys. There wouldn’t be any parents, so we wouldn’t get in trouble for it. And it’s not like any of us are planning on shacking up and making some babies. So, it would just be a bunch of kids, pigging out on junk food, listening to music and watching movies. It reminds me of my first co-ed sleepover, without the awkwardness.

We had a fast-paced game of “Have you ever?**” going on with Mountain Dew shots while waiting for Christine and her twohostages friends to show up. Everyone was taking a shot besides Brendon for the question of “Have you ever fallen down the stairs just for fun?” Apparently, falling down the stairs is fun in Urie-World.

The doorbell rang and Brittany and Erin shot up like they had hot coals in their pants and ran to the door. Brittany was the only one who made it because Erin tripped on a chair on the way to the door. I laughed softly at my klutzy ballerina friend and made it to the door just as Brittany was trying to figure out how to unlock it. She kicked the door in frustration.

As a result, she hopped around, grabbing her foot out of pain from kicking the door.

“Mental note: Don’t kick doors,” she whined to herself, seeing as nobody was paying attention.

I unlocked the door, and pulled it open, only to be pushed aside by Christine.

“Sorry, I’m late, I was in a hurry to get here, but that idiot had to style his hair!”, she said, exasperated, and pointed behind her.

I laughed, “It’s quite alright.” She stopped her little rampage into Brittany’s house when she saw Erin lying on the floor, who had Jon kneeling next to her asking about “brain damage” and Brittany hopping around as if she were playing hopscotch.

“Do I want to know?”, she queried. I shook my head, no.

She turned around and went back out the still open front door and pulling in two bashful teenage boys from the front landing. “Come on guys, don’t be shy. These people won’t hurt you”, she said. Then she looked at me, and the scene behind me and added a quiet, “much.”

To say that the boys were attractive would be an obvious understatement. They were incredibly gorgeous. I immediately pegged the one with the black hair and eyebrow piercing as Christine’s type.

Gorgeous. But not as gorgeous as Ryan.

Shut up.

No.

I rolled my eyes at myself. The boys plus Christine gave me a strange look. Boy, I really need to stop having conversations with myself. In my head.

I smiled and shrugged just one shoulder.

I waved and said “Hi guys,” and proceeded to introduce everyone.

“Okay, so, this is Ryan”, I pointed my thumb to him. He had appeared behind me sometime in the last few minutes. “The idiot hobbling around is Brittany, the one on the floor is Erin and that dude is Jon,” I said, pointing. I led them back into the living room. Smacking each one on the head as I said their names, “And these guys are Spencer, Brendon and Aimee.”

Christine wandered into the kitchen, to find something to eat for the group I’m sure.

The black haired one spoke up first, with a very heavy German accent.“I am Bill,” he said, pointing to himself. “And this is my twin, Tom.” That took me by surprise. They hardly looked anything alike.

I gave them a scrutinizing look. “Twins? Seriously?”

The one with dreads chuckled. With a deeper voice than his twin, he said “Of course. Now let me properly introduce myself”, he said jokingly glaring at Bill. “I, am Tom Kaulitz,” he said and suavely took my hand, brought it to his lips and kissed it.

Ryan’s POV

That German kid took her hand and kissed it. Who does that anymore?! It’s so old fashioned.

It seriously made me want to grab his stupid dread and yank them out one by one.

Why? I had no clue. I mean, I didn’t like, Bones, right?

Violent much?

Shut up, I’m not talking to myself.

Still in denial, I see.

Lalalalala, not talking to myself!

When I snapped out of my little internal discussion, I noticed that both Fallon and those German guys were staring at me.

“What?” I snapped. I didn’t wait for a response, and just stormed out after seeing Fallon’s stunned expression.

I headed for the kitchen for some privacy.

Bones’ POV

I was completely shocked by the way Ryan was acting. I hadn’t a clue as to why he was being such a little drama queen. Tom only kissed my hand. And Ryan doesn’t like me.

I of course, blushed like crazy at Tom’s little display.

He must just be tired and cranky or something. Boy PMS. It’s like the plague, I swear.

Bill’s style would be relatively impossible to describe. It was edgy and very punk. His hair was shoulder-length and straight, but the top of his head was spiked up just a bit, so that it stood out. His eyes were rimmed in heavy eyeliner. I made a mental note to ask him about his hair and makeup later.

Tom, on the other hand was very…gangster? Once again, it was hard to describe. Baggy t-shirt and jeans with a headband and sideways cap. And brown dreads.

But both of the boys were undeniable cute. And I was very jealous of Christine for catching Bill. He was simply adorable.

I realized my thoughts had landed elsewhere, and I was still standing with the boys, next to the door. The two had started talking fervently in German.

“Hey, guys, let’s go into the living room. We’re watching movies!” Erin called from her position on Jon’s lap. If they weren’t a couple by now, they really ought to be. I was getting sick of them.

“Eeeeeee! Movies!” Bill squealed, grabbed Christine’s hand, who was exiting from the kitchen and dragged her into the main room.

I was left with Tom. Somehow, he had ended up being closer to the main room than I had, so I had to walk past him in order to get to the rest of the group. As I tried to move past him, smiling slightly and muttering ‘excuse me’, he put a hand on my shoulder, and stopped me. He leaned next to my ear, and with thatdelectable German accent whispered “You know, you’re very pretty.” I shivered partly from his cold lip ring brushing ever so slightly against my ear, but also from his voice and the way he said it.

He smirked softly, and walked into the main room, to sit down and watch the movie, leaving me with my thoughts in the entry way.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm exhausted. It's been a long night. Both of the updates for tonight are really long. :S
I really don't like this chapter because it's so...pointless.

I really want some feedback, so if you're one of the few people who pay attention to this story, please, just, say hi and if you think this story is good/okay/stupid/lame/whatever.

Haha.
Thanks for reading though! I love anyone who actually does!