Status: Fin

The Untitled Diary of a Girl Named Bones

16

I rolled over, only to be rudely woken up by the bright sun shining between the slats in the blinds. I cursed, and rolled back over, only to realize that I wasn’t in my room at home. Then, I realized that I was in the guest bedroom at Brittany’s, a place that I was used to waking up in. I had spent countless nights in this room.

Giggling to myself, I remembered last night clearly. We watched two or three more movies, and eventually we all ended up talking while Brendon, Spencer and Bill played some game on Brittany’s eight year old brother’s game system. Luckily, her little brother was staying the night at a friend’s house, so we didn’t have to worry about him throwing a fit if he caught the guys playing his precious game.

The other thing I remembered was Ryan falling asleep when I was sitting on him, and me getting up quietly and covering him with a blanket. Then I made my way upstairs, and fell asleep.

I tried to fall back into a slumber, because judging by the angle of the sun slanting in through the blinds, it was fairly early morning. After about five minutes of trying to get comfortable, I just decided to get up and go downstairs to get something to eat.

After thrashing around to relieve some of my annoyance at the sun, I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I shivered when my bare feet hit the cold, hardwood floor, and made my way out of the room, yawning. I stopped at the bathroom to splash some water on my face, brush my teeth and run a brush through my now wavy hair. I groaned at my smeared makeup, but decided to ignore it due to my growling stomach.

I trotted down the stairs and, quite literally, stumbled upon someone. For some reason, unknown to me, Jon and Erin were curled up, asleep at the base of the stairs. I held in a loud laugh, and carefully walked around them. I walked into Brittany’s living room, and the scene before me was quite literally the most hilarious thing I had seen in my life. Aimee, Spencer and Brittany were all spread out on the floor, in front of the TV. And it looked like the popcorn factory exploded with the way that there were pieces of it scattered amongst my sleeping friends. Christine was hanging treacherously off the chair, poised to fall off of it, and to add to her predicament, she had bits of popcorn tangled in her hair. I laughed and shook my head at the sight. I honestly wished I had a camera right then and there. I smiled softly at Ryan, who was still on the couch where I had left him, curled into the blanket. I walked over to his sleeping form, kneeled on the ground and stroked his hair. A small smile spread across his face, and his mouth moved in his sleep. As though he was speaking, with no sound coming out.

Judging by the way everyone was still passed out, I guessed that I was the only one awake yet.

I padded across the carpet to the kitchen and pushed open the door, only to be met by Tom and Bill, and Brendon holding a bag of sugar the size of his head. They were sitting at the kitchen table, a few random boxes of cereal spread out here and there. Their attention snapped to me, who was standing in the doorway, yawning.

“What the hell are you guys doing at,” I glanced at the clock, “6:22 in the morning?”

They didn’t respond. Just stared. Well, in Bill’s case at least. A maniacal grin spread across Tom’s face, and Brendon, well, Brendon was being Brendon and was too preoccupied with reading the back of the cereal box.

I stared back, my expression blank. Then the realization occurred.

I cringed as the blush rose up on my cheeks.

“I’m not wearing any pants, am I?”

Bill shook his head, and Tom smirked and answered cheekily, “No, not that I’m complaining.”

Brendon finally looked up, and his eyes widened.

“Whoa. You call that pajamas?”, he asked, referring to the tiny shorts I was wearing, and my tight Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles tank top.

“Yeah, it’s what I always sleep in,” I mumbled.

Tom muttered something under his breath, and Bill smacked him. I simply eyed Tom with an icy stare.

“Is there something you’d like to share with the class, Mr. Kaulitz?” I asked.

Brendon and Bill sniggered. Tom put on a fake-dreamy face, “If teachers dressed the way you are right now, I would probably have paid much more attention in school.”

This sent Bill into a hysterical fit of laughter. I blushed, and turned away to hunt for something in the cupboard.

“What are you guys doing up so early, anyways?” I snapped.

Brendon beamed. “I was teaching these foreigners a thing or two about how to eat cereal here in America!”

“So you’re teaching them to pour, like, a gallon of sugar on already sweetened cereal?” I glanced at the Froot Loops and Frosted Flakes. Brendon took a bite of his sugar-loaded cereal, and grinned. I whisked away Bill and Tom’s bowls before they could start eating.

Bill pouted. I gave him a stern look, “There is no way I’m allowing you to eat that crap. You have to realize that things like this,” I pointed at the cereal, “are what cause things like that,” I pointed at Brendon, who was happily munching away. Once he realized that I had insulted him, his mouth dropped open and he dribbled milk all over the counter.

He pointed his spoon at me, “Hey, I take offence to that.”

“Good”, I kissed him on the cheek and walked around the counter. I grinned at the twins. “Now, I’m gonna make you boys a real breakfast,” I winked.

As I walked past Tom, a hand came in contact with my ass. I turned around to look at the boys. Brendon was too preoccupied with his sugar soup, and Bill pointed lazily at Tom. I gave Tom the meanest look I could muster. The smile dropped off of his face and he turned slightly pink. Once he started actually blushing, I couldn’t hold back the smile anymore. I winked, “Hey guys, look, Tommy’s blushing!”

Bill pointed and laughed at his brother, who simply groaned and put his head in his hands. I leaned over Tom’s shoulder, and whispered in his ear, “Payback.”

I could see the shiver run up his back.

Well, my work here is done.

I smiled triumphantly and clapped my hands. “Now who wants pancakes?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay. -__-'

I have...a few readers that have stuck with me through this. And I love each and every one of you. OH, and to my 19 BEAUTIFUL subscribers, THANKYOUSOFREAKIN'MUCH. (:

I honestly love you to bits.
But here's my problem.
None of you talk to me.
I really want to make some friends on here, so please, just stop by to say hello. I honestly don't care if you mention my story. I just like to know that people actually read this. Lol.

Thanks for reading. I know it was just a filler. But, it should lead up to something in the next chapter.
<3