Status: Fin

The Untitled Diary of a Girl Named Bones

17

Tom’s POV

“Yeah, it’s what I always sleep in,” she said.

I couldn’t help but grin. I could get used to looking at that. Somewhere between her super-long legs and the tight top, I think I fell in love. Or, maybe it was just lust.

I could easily say that Germany didn’t have anything quite like her.

Not meant for anyone else’s ears, I breathed, “Yeah, I’d like to ‘Bone’ that.” Only, I think Bill heard me because he reached over and swatted the back of my head, knocking my hat out of place. Yes, I had slept with my hat on. It’s out of habit.

Bone-a Lisa glared at me with a hair-rasingly evil look. Even her angry face was sexy. “Is there something you’d like to share with the class, Mr. Kaulitz?”

That hyper kid laughed, as well as my brother. I imagined her as a schoolteacher. “If teachers dressed the way you are right now, I would probably have paid much more attention in school.” Her mouth dropped open, and she noticeably blushed. Mein Gott, she was adorable. She turned away, so I eyed her ass. My brother nearly fell off of the chair, laughing.

She snipped at us, “What are you guys doing up so early, anyways?” Aw, she was embarrassed. I win.

Brendon smiled like a loon, “I was teaching these foreigners a thing or two about how to eat cereal here in America!”

“So you’re teaching them to pour, like, a gallon of sugar on already sweetened cereal?” She sized up the mess in front of her, and took away the disgustingly sugar-loaded cereal.

“There is no way I’m allowing you to eat that crap. You have to realize that things like this,” she pointed towards the bowls of cereal, now in the sink, “are what cause things like that,” she pointed at Brendon, who was chewing like a cow on Frosted Flakes. His jaw dropped open, and he drooled milk all over the place.

He pointed his spoon at me, “Hey, I take offence to that.”

“Good”, she kissed him on the cheek. For some reason, it made me feel odd. If I didn’t know any better, I would say jealousy. But, I’m Tom Kaulitz. I don’t get jealous.

She turned and shot an insanely beautiful smile at us, “Now, I’m gonna make you boys a real breakfast,” she winked. It should be illegal, the things she makes me want to do to her.

She walked past us, and was closest to me, which gave me a perfect opportunity to violate her space, and touch her ass.
Yes, I reached out and slapped it. And Bill ratted me out. The fink.

Slowly, she turned to face me. She was giving me an extremely menacing look. I was actually getting scared…I mean, she was so serious! And just like that, she smiles and winks. Then she says, “Hey guys, look, Tommy’s blushing!” I was not blushing...

I think.

Bill laughed at me, and I rested my head in my hands, which were folded on top of the counter. I felt her touch my shoulder. “Payback,” she whispered smoothly. I shivered, almost like I was cold. It was all I could do to hold in the moan that wanted so dearly to escape my throat.

No girl, ever, has made me this way, especially after not having done anything to me.

Good Lord, what is my problem?

She clapped. “Now who wants pancakes?”

Bones’ POV

I went ahead, and started making enough pancakes to feed a small army, knowing that how ever many teenagers were going to be looking for food before too long would eat like one.

I could feel Tom eye-raping me the whole time, so I took special care to move my hips teasingly whenever given the chance. Bren and Bill were talking excitedly about something to do with singing and I heard the swinging kitchen door open. I turned, spatula in hand, “I’m making pancakes. Help yourself!”

It was a sleepy-eyed, tousle-haired Ryan standing in the doorway, staring. I stared back, confused as to why he was staring at me. Well, also, I was kind of staring because he looking incredibly handsome, and by God, he had just woken up!

With inhuman agility (at least while half-asleep), he covered the floor between us two, took me in his arms and kissed me. Why? I don’t know.

But, hell, it was good.

We eventually broke away, I giggled like mad. “Well, good morning to you too.” I kissed the tip of his nose.

He smiled lightly, “I wasn’t honestly sure if I was dreaming. I was trying to see if you were real or not.” I smiled up at him, and he leaned in close, and practically breathed, “I still can’t tell. You look so fucking perfect standing there.” His breath on my bare shoulder and collarbone was driving me crazy. My knees were going weak.

I pulled back slightly from his embrace and stared him dead on in the eye, “I could say the same to you, Mr. Ross.” Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Tom cringe. He laughed airily.

I winked at him and turned to tend to my pancakes, which were now getting slightly crispy. Oh well. I made a pile of pancakes the size of New Jersey, and when I turned back around, a sleepy Brittany, Spencer, Erin and Jon had appeared. “Good morning, sleepyheads,” I kissed Brittany and Erin on the top of their heads. A loud yelp nearly made me drop the plate of pancakes as I ran into the living room to find the source of the odd sound. Brittany was the first on the scene, as well as the first to burst into tear-inducing laughter.

Aimee was sitting on top of Christine, looking terrified as she held down Christine’s arms. Christine was trying her hardest to shove Aimee off of her, with a fierce look in her eye.

“You jumped on her to wake her up, didn’t you Aimee?”

She gulped and nodded. “Did you learn you lesson last time?,” I asked again, feeling as if I was the mediator in a hostage situation. Heh, I kind of was.

She shook her head no.” Now, Christine, if Aimee gets off of you, will you promise not to kill her?” I asked another question.

Christine hesitantly nodded.

“Okay, now Aimee, just get off of her, and this time, none of your toys will get shredded,” I received a weird look from all of the guys, especially Ryan. I ignored it.

Aimee slowly got off of her, bounding over to hide behind me. Christine got up, and brushed herself off, as well as the popcorn out of her hair, and stormed over to the bathroom to get cleaned up.

The rest of the group watched her as she walked away, and then turned back to me. More staring occurred in my general direction.

“Hey Bones?” Aimee asked.

“What?”

“Why aren’t you wearing any pants?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, I keep promising drama, but it hasn't really been coming.
It seriously, for real, no joke should be in the next one.

Please excuse the fact that it's 1:38 in the morning, and I really didn't want to edit this.....
>_<