Status: Work In Process

Orlando

Film Club and A Night of Wonder

Val's POV

I had kissed her. I had actually done it. I knew she’d be mad at me for doing it, but I had to. She was just so gorgeous and adorable. And I knew she thought the same about me. Was I really in the wrong?

We held our gaze with one another, our eyes twinkling with the lust we both felt toward each other. She slowly sat up, fixing her bra’s straps and then her Patriots’ jersey. She blushed a deep red in her face, as she did so. The pigment was almost the same color as her hair. She nervously looked away, as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

I reached over with one of my hands and helped her out. She stared into my eyes and smiled. I gradually pushed myself into a sitting position. I was directly across from her now. She glanced at the clock, which read 12:00 noon now.

“We have time and I can always change my clothes….”

“...or borrow some of mine?” I wore a sheepish grin, which made her punch me in the shoulder. I retaliated by grabbing her arm and pulling her back down to me. She caught herself, her head inches from mine. Her expression was one of curiousness and longing.

We locked eyes, as her head remained an inch away from my face. I craned my neck forward, consuming that inch of space and planted my lips onto hers once more. She closed her eyes, drawing me in and allowed my tongue to explore her mouth. She moaned with pleasure, enjoying the moment.

So much for fixing her shirt. I reached up, taking her head in my hands and pulled her with me, as I slowly rolled onto my back. Her tongue now explored mine and I closed my eyes, moaning my pleasure to her. We devoured one another’s mouths for a good fifteen minutes.

As we made out, I found my fingers dancing across her pale white arms, racing up and down and all over, from the tip of her shoulder to the top of her delicate hands. I felt her bony and toned shoulder blades underneath my touch, as I rubbed across them. I also felt the material shifting with my movement and I hoped she wouldn’t be upset with me, about messing up her outfit...again!

Suddenly she jerked away, much to my displeasure. I halted my hands in place. She didn’t want to stop but something seemed to tell her to. I sensed it too.

“Maybe we can continue this later?” she suggested, fixing herself once again. “Let’s get back to Northgate. I want to take you to my Film Club. After that, we can close the door and I promise we can have fun then!”

“Хорошо. Я не могу ждать! (Okay. I can’t wait!)”

I happily slipped off the bed, grabbed my suitcase and various items I had brought. She helped to lighten my load, carrying a bag and a few of the items. We made it to the car in one trip and got in.

I drove again, because I enjoyed driving and didn’t mind.

Evelyna’s POV

I couldn’t believe that we had almost went further. I dreamed about it, yes. But now that I was spending time with Val as a friend, it just felt wrong. I wanted to wait and get to know him a little more first, before we “felt one another up” or played dirty. But don’t get me wrong, I desperately wanted to get into Valeri Nichushkin’s pants.

It was six twenty according to our synchronized iPhones, so we decided to go ahead and catch the shuttle and take off to the college. I grabbed my various items of importance and my keys and locked the door on the way out.

We met up with Kylie, who was rather happy and shocked to see Val still here. She gave him a hug and Val returned the gesture.

“Don’t worry, Val, you will love Film Club! Do you like movies?”

Val nodded. “I do.”

We boarded the bus shuttle at Stop #1 and launched off out of Northgate once again. I was super excited to have a Dallas Star coming with me to a college club! Val found my hand and grabbed it in his. Though he was a professional at hiding his inner feelings from other, he couldn’t disguise it well enough from me. He was still nervous and lost. It also didn’t help that Kylie was talking him up a storm.

We got to the stop and filed out. Val remained attached to my hand, even gripping it tighter as we exited the shuttle, thanking the driver on the way out. We headed down the normal path toward the Film building.

As we passed by the Yard and the Starbucks, I noticed that the hockey player was rather tense and frightened. I squeezed his hand in reassurance. As long as he was here in my hand and near my side, nothing would happen to him.

I made that promise to myself, as much as I did to him.

We finally made it to the familiar building and walked inside. My stomach began to churn with nervousness. I wasn’t quite sure how this would go over? Would a hockey player be welcomed in the Film Club, even if he wasn’t a member and was technically a visitor, and as much as I hated to admit it, but he was an outsider.

I looked up and saw that his head was poised and he had his normal grin pasted on his lips. He wasn’t afraid. Neither should I. I was sure that the film people would welcome him and be happy of his presence, if they even noticed him at all.

As we walked down the hall, Val recognized it as the same one we had the class in yesterday, but we passed that, heading to the heart of the hallway,, where the “theatre room” was. Stepping in, Anthony greeted us all, even giving Val a firm manly shake of his hand and gesturing to the reserved seats. Val still gripped my hand with his, as we sat down in the second row, on the end...our normal spot. On the end, Val sat, then I was next to him, followed by Kylie and then Anthony.

At the podium, up front, before a small, pull-down, movie projection screen, stood a man with glass and short dark brown hair. He was the leader of the club and the one who was in charge of running it. He was gazing at our group and waved to Val. I instantly spun in my seat and saw that Val was gazing at the man with his head cocked to the side. He waved back, flashing an awkward smile.

I reached over and patted him on the shoulder. He looked at me, his shimmering blue eyes hitting my own.

Eventually both of our gazes were drawn back to the front, where the leader guy cleared his throat and reminded everyone to slide over and across, to give the others, still filing in a place to sit. Then he decided it was time to start. He walked out from behind the podium and came across, looking at Val, the newcomer once more.

“It seems that we got a newcomer here, tonight...Anthony, who is this? I take he is another of your guests.”

“Matt, this is actually a guest of Evelyna’s. She found him on-campus. I think I’ll let her explain or maybe have her little friend explain.” Anthony sent me a look and I felt my heart race inside of my chest. He knew how much I hated public speaking, let alone speaking on the spot.

I turned and mustered my bravery. “He’s a hockey player for the Dallas Stars. He is vacationing here in Orlando and was supposed to visit Disney World, but got lost. He came to UCF for directions and was ambushed...attacked by the LOASP!”

“The Legend of Anti-Sports People?” someone piped up.

“Yes, but I saved him and I am helping him out.”

“What’s his name?” another voice questioned.

I opened my mouth ready to answer, but Val beat me to it. “Hi, I’m Valeri Nichushkin!” His thick Russian accent echoed around the room, as people stared at him.

“He’s Russian?!” a third person asked, voicing the thoughts and shock of all the Club members.

“I am. I know a little English, but I mostly speak Russian. Я говорю по-русски. Как дела? (I speak Russian. How are you?)”

There was a collective gasp, as I looked at our club leader, who was equally interested and in shock. He was looking at the Dallas Star, who was smiling, like he had in the Christmas video for the Stars, when Tyler Seguin and Jamie Benn were laughing at him.

“He’s asking “how are you?” I speak a little Russian myself. I’ve been learning from the web and my translation app. It’s a cool language!” I added on, no longer feeling scared or nervous. “Oh, and I don’t want to hear or learn that any of you have stolen that film idea from me!”

“It’s an interesting idea and I promise you that we will respect it as your idea. We don’t believe in stealing ideas in here.”

“Even though Hollywood is pretty much become a plagiarism site! Have you seen the trailor for that movie “A Walk Among the Tombstones?” It is pretty much another “Taken,” if not the exact same plot and idea as the movie!”

“That’s true! Let’s have that be our topic of discussion for the club today then! And welcome, Valeri--”

“--You can call me Val.”

I nodded my head and clarified. “That’s what he goes by. That’s what everyone calls him...Val.”

“Okay, well welcome, Val. It’s nice of you to join the Film Club, even if it is for one night.” He turned and the room launched into an argument and discussion on the plagiarism and lack of originality in Hollywood right now. Was it a concern for the future...maybe?

It was around 8:00 pm, when we broke for a break. They were going to show a movie called, “The Hills Have Eyes” It was a horror movie, which I didn’t do. Kylie didn’t exactly like intense films either and we learned Val was the same way. He didn’t really watch movies or have any time, thanks to the NHL and having to sleep, eat and breathe hockey 24/7 basically. So we left, bidding farewell to Anthony and the club president.

He told us that he didn’t really know a lot about hockey, but that Val seemed to be a nice guy and that he would try to root him on. I thought it was incredibly nice of him to cheer Val up like that and make him feel included and not at all lost or outcasted. The Dallas Star even remarked that if he ever came back to Florida, he’d visit Orlando and come stop by. By then he would have a better grasp on English.

We left the room and walked out into the cool, crisp evening air. It was time to go home. Val was eager and it was freaking Kylie out. We made it safely to the shuttle stop and the hockey player actually gave both of us piggy-back rides along the way. But we boarded the empty shuttle and made it back to Northgate. We were all laughing and goofing around, when we came to the apartment building.

Val and I bid Kylie farewell, who sternly told us not to make a ruckus, as she was pretty sure why Val was spunkier than a cat on catnip. I joked and teased her about her own roommates who stomped about, above us rather loudly. Then we entered the apartment and crept silently to my room, silently giggling to ourselves.

Immediately, after shutting the door behind me, I shoved Val onto my bed. He had latched onto my arm though and yanked me onto him. I pushed the miscellaneous items on the full sized bed away, before taking his mouth into mine. Forget about friends, I wanted him and he wanted me. I knew this to be true.

Our collective moaning and grunting noises drowned out the pool party out my window, below. We moved everything off of the bed and away from it, so that we wouldn’t knock anything over or disrupt anyone. And we weren’t going to have sex, just fool around and have some fun making out….including touching one another.

Val tossed the pillows on the bed into my chair, as we somehow, through all of this, managed to keep our mouths and lips locked together. Occasionally we came up for air, but we were on fire, hungry to satisfy our sexual desires.

After a sloppy mouth-make-out session, Val stripped his shirt from him. He didn’t seem to be in any pain anymore, which meant the icy-hot did its job and I wouldn’t necessarily have to worry about not hurting him. After his shirt was off and on the floor, he removed my jersey and tossed it on top of his. Our bodies began to grind together, as we kept “kissing.”

“Oh Valeri!” I cried out, as I rolled him over and lay on top of him. He shoved me off, laughing.

Somehow we ended up sitting. He had his back leaned against the wall at the head of the bed. I was sitting in between his legs, lying against his chest as a supporting pillow. His arms were draped around my neck and his large, muscular hands cupped each of breasts, which were still inside of my bra. He was leisurely kneading them in his fingers and hands, gently massaging them and me. I put my head back, enjoying his action. I could feel my body becoming satisfied at his touch.

“You know,” I whispered to him. “No one has touched me like this before. You are the first. I mean, I’ve dreamed about it, but I never envisioned you actually being here, doing it….touching my chest, seductively…” I trailed off, as he leaned his head down and kiss me on the lips once again, as he continued to pleasure me.

We remained like this for a few minutes more, before he released me. I removed my shorts and tossed them to the pile, now sitting on my red and gold comforter in only my sports’ bra and panties, which were both red in color. He was staring at my panties, which were red in color with a bunch of black and white hearts printed. He stripped down to his boxers, pulling his jeans off once more and kicked them off the bed.

He then pulled me back toward him and I sat on my knees, right in front of his crotch. I felt his hands on my thighs and shivered with excitement, as they slide around my hips and grabbed at my butt. I felt his hands slip inside the waistline of my panties and felt his skin on mine, as he ran his fingers over me, out of my eyesight. I skimmed my hands along his crotch and felt his package concealed under his boxers. As he allowed my hands to touch him, I leaned forward and met his lips once more.

While we kissed passionately, his hands felt my butt up, occasionally slapping me, while I played around with his crotch. Then after that, I pulled back, pushed his hands away to his side, grabbed the material of his boxers, around his waist and gradually slid the material down to his knees, exposing him to my eyes. I teased him, as I slid my hands up and down his thighs. Then I flipped him over on his stomach and began to rub his tight, perfect athletic butt with my fingers.

“Ах, да. Я люблю тебя. Продолжить. (Oh, yes. I love you. Continue.)” He moaned, as I lied across his back, pressing my breasts into his shoulder blades and kissed his earlobe, sexily.

“Я тоже люблю тебя, мой сексуальный Dallas Star. (I love you too, my sexy Dallas Star.)” I cooed back into his ear, making sure my warm breath teased him to know end.

After a few more tantalizing seconds, I climbed off of him and sat to the side, while he wiggled back into his boxers. He pulled them back up to his waistline, before pushing himself up into a sitting position. I crawled back into a sitting position, between his legs, nuzzling my butt into his warm crotch. He leaned back against the wall once more, draping his arms back over my shoulders, around my neck. His fingers wrapped around the bottom of my sports’ bra and before I could even tell him, “go ahead,” he was pulling it upward and off of me, over my head.

I watched at another part of my outfit was stripped off and away from my body. My chest was exposed to him and he greedily cupped his hands around my breasts once more, massaging me. I moaned with pleasure, throwing my head backward. His hands movements were so gentle and the act felt so nice to the feel. He wasn’t too greedy, just like a typical gentleman. We kissed again.

With all of the violating, touching and groping we had just committed, we were no longer friends. Val Nichushkin was my lover; I was proud to think it, to exclaim it, and to know it. It made an involuntary smirk etch across my face, as I stared at the extremely adorable catch I had managed to get.

As he continued to massage my chest, like I had never had done before, we slowly slid downward on the bed. He paused a few times to grab the pillows and blankets and I helped him out. He returned to the motion, cradling me to his side, as we snuggled against one another. I put a soft, cushiony, comfortable gray blanket over both of our mostly naked bodies, as his hands remained in place, happily cupped and covering my naked chest. His hands were my new bra support, I took it and I was happy to have him as my support.

Soon we fell asleep like that: with me on top of his right arm, which was wrapped around me, holding me to his side, securely, his left arm reached over to me, making sure I was still there. I let my right arm dangle at my side and my left cradle his head.

Truthfully, I didn’t want this man to leave me for the NHL. As much as I didn’t want to hurt him and be that crazy psycho fangirl who wouldn’t let her fantasy crush leave, I really didn’t want him to go. But I had too, he was a hockey player, no, he was a Dallas Star and he deserved to play the game that he had worked so hard to play.
♠ ♠ ♠
Damn...now I want this to be real!!!! Curse you cruel reality!!!! :(
Man, that....was....HOT!!!!!! Capital H, O, and T! HOT, HOT, HOT, HOT!!!! :P

Up next: More college stuff and boyfriend/girlfriend status, oh and the introduction of the villain of this piece.....sorry Valeri.... :( I'll always save you Nichy, I promise!!!!