Status: Work In Process

Orlando

Pool Party

The next morning, Val and I awoke, discovering what we had both done. He hands were still in place, cupped over my breasts. I blushed and put my hands on top of his, holding them in place, as I turned my head to his. He was grinning that Valeri Nichushkin grin of his, as I smiled, sleepily at him.

I jumped, as I felt his thumbs begin to work magic once more, but stopped at once, as he saw I was startled. I shook my head, then nodded, willing him to carry on. He started once more, happily. I reached down with my left hand and gave his crotch a nice friendly good morning gesture, which made him yelp in shock.

“Утро. (Morning.)” I yawned.

“Утро.” He repeated, yawning back. He shuddered as he sat up, still holding onto me and pulling me up with him. I clutched onto his hands and the blanket, to keep it in place, as we sat up and continued to push the sleep and tiredness away.

“Итак, что, я твой парень сейчас? (So, what, am I your boyfriend now?)” Val gazed into my crystal eyes with interest and seriousness.

“Да. Of course, sweetie.” I reached up with my left arm and pulled his face down to mine, kissing his lips and indulging myself in his morning taste.

“What we do today?” He asked, energetically into my mouth, fanning on his English.

I broke away, jerking backward, away from him. “What are we going to do today? I suppose, we can explore Orlando some more and I can take you out to see the fireworks.”

“Fireworks? Ooh, I like fireworks! Big, colorful and amazing.”

I was shocked at his knowledge of the English adjectives! I smiled and locked lips with him again.

Soon we got showered, dressed and ready. Today, I wore a UCF striped t-shirt and a pair of jean shorts. He had another collared white shirt on, that hung loosely on his muscular chest and a pair of dark denim jeans. I pulled my hair up into a ponytail, since it was back to being 80 degrees and climbing outside. (For some reason I always found it strange that men wore jeans still in the heat, but I figured it was maybe a difference in their internal heating, since they were more likely to be athletes, sweating.)

By 1:00 pm, we were outside of the apartment again. With Val here, I was beginning to feel like my roommate Kaitlyn, who was always out and about doing things. But it was nice to be able to do stuff, instead of being cooped up in my room all day typing up my stories….which I totally and completely forgot about.

Val looked at me, as he held his arm out to me. He wanted me to take his hand, so I did. I grabbed it joyously into mine and we headed down the staircase together. We stood under the overhang together, as I thought about what we could do.

It was in the mid-80’s today, sunny and hot. I was already feeling the powerful rays from the blazing sun overhead, even as we stood in the shadows, out of it. I turned to Val.

“So, Nichy, what do you want to do today?” I asked.

The Dallas Star gazed around, as we stepped outside. He rotated around and finally halted in his 90 degree turn. “Pool?” He questioned, pointing at the gated area.

I froze in place. “You want to do the pool?” I knew that I wasn’t much of a pool person. It wasn’t that I hated it or even had no “experience,” but I just didn’t enjoy it. And I wasn’t exactly a fan of running around in a bathing suit around millions of other people….let alone people who could SEE me. For all I knew a pervert could be hanging out in one of the rooms and staring at all the pretty girls (and boys) as they fooled around in the water.

The hockey player looked at me concerned. “It’s okay, we don’t need to go.”

I noticed his slight disappointment and it made me feel awful as well. I shook my head. “No, no, we can go back up and you can put on your bathing suit if you want. I’m not going to go swimming, but don’t let me stop you. I will gladly go and “sun bathe.” Even though I’ll probably just burn.”

He grinned, brightening up once more and nodded. We ascended the stairs once more and re-entered the apartment. He skipped into my room, while I sat down on the couch and waited for him.

Five minutes later, he came back out, dressed in his swim pants, which were white with a blue zig-zag line down either side. He came over to me, grabbed my hands and yanked me off the couch and back out the door. Apparently Valeri Nichushkin loved the water….and the pool!

We were lounging by the pool, soaking up the sun rays. Val dove into the water, spraying me with water.

“Valeri Ivanovich Nichushkin!” I scolded, folding my arms, my hair dripping wet from the spray.

He emerged from the depths of the pool water, flipping his blond hair back like some kind of female or model. It slicked backward in a mohawk look. Water droplets trickled down his face and body, making it glisten in the sunshine outside.

“К сожалению, Эвелина. Я не имею в виду его. (Sorry, Evelyna. I didn’t mean it.)” He wore a guilty expression on his face. He wiped his eyes with his fingers to get the water out of them.

I smiled, unable to remain angry at him. I noticed that the giant bruise had faded now and looked more like a failed attempt at washing away a sharpie picture. I was happy that it was healing though and didn’t hurt him anymore. It also wasn’t quite so awkward-looking and grotesque.

He playfully splashed her again.

“Val, stop...I don’t have my suit on and I’m not coming in!”

He pouted his lip, but dove off and swam around, while I dried myself off with a towel and watched him. He looked like a professional swimmer...almost merman-like. When he came to surface for air, he made an adorable little look at me. I almost shed my clothes and jumped in naked, but luckily I was frozen in place. I could only star forward, gazing in awe.

He was soon just showing off for me, making me blush and yelp in shock. He made me such a fangirl. I cupped my hands around my mouth, as I watched him “ham it up” in the clear blue chlorine water. After a while, more people came, and it was rather a sight to see him head for the stairs and come out. As he walked over to me, I swear he had that movie star quality about him...that hot, sexy lifeguard look. I felt my mouth run dry, as I held a towel out to him, finding myself shaking.

He noticed it and came over to sit by me on the poor chair. He kissed me on the temple and pulled me close to him. I blushed, thankful that he was blocking the sight of the other pool-goers with his body. God, that body!!

“Вы весело провести время в бассейне? (Did you have fun in the pool?)”

“Я сделал. Вы получаете солнца? (I did. Did you get any sun?)”

I glanced at my arms and legs, still lathered with the sunscreen and white as an Irish girl. “Количество. (No.)” I giggled at that. I was so white.

Val reached over with his wet hand and took my left cheek, turning me to him. He planted his lips on mine, holding me there.

“Valeri,” I tried to speak, in-between his kisses. “We shouldn’t be doing this in public.”

He purposely put his hand on my chest, cupping my left breast. I shoved him back, shaking my head. I saw the disappointment in his expression, but I leaned forward and whispered, “Мы можем сделать это сегодня вечером...в порядке? (We can do that later tonight...okay?) But not here in public, Nichy.”

He nodded with an understanding smile. “в порядке.” He stood up and turned and helped me up from my seat. He draped my Boston Bruins’ towel over his shoulders. I was a bit ashamed at having a Dallas Star using a Boston Bruins towel. But he didn’t seem to mind. I still felt like I needed to say something.

“Sorry about the...umm…”towel”...I know you are a Star…” I stated, looking downward.

He shrugged. “It’s okay. It is what it is. It’s a towel. But you should get a Dallas Stars’ towel!”

“I’ll look into that, eh?” I remarked, teasingly.

We walked hand-in-hand back up to the apartment and I couldn’t help myself, but I joined Val in the shower. We quickly showered off, even though I hadn’t even been in the water. Still the Dallas hockey player wanted me there with him. So I obliged.

As we stood under the shower head, facing one another, completely naked, we grabbed one another around the butt and held on, pushing our bodies together. We gazed into one another’s blue eyes, letting the warm stream drench our hair and us. Val leaned down and nuzzled his head against my neck. I felt his warm breath tickling the hair there, as he moved up and whispered, “Я люблю тебя! (I love you!)”

I felt his lips on mine once again, as I moaned out, “Я тоже тебя люблю. (I love you too.)”
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG HOCKEY IS BACK!!!! No Val...but Kinny is playing! He's got an assist, but come on buddy get a goal!! :D
I watched the Blackhawks scrimmage against each other...Kaner pinned against Tazer...so horrible. I saw Tazer get a goal from Hoss and Sharpie!!!! Oh and Kruger had a spectacular night. I think the Hawks third line is gonna be Smitty-Morin-Kruger as they were killing it tonight. :) Saader looked fine, but oh man Kaner, what the hell were you doing flopping and diving around? Did Tazer abuse you last night? Maybe Crabtree and Avery got him and that was just a look-a-like....but it wasn't because they did a shoot-out and...KANER MAGIC HANDS!!!!
Kaner seems to have his shootout prowess back, hopefully, cause I always enjoy a good tricky Kaner one-on-one goal!
Tazer scored, as did Sharpie, but Saader lost his puck at the last second....oh well, learn from it and kill it next time man! :P
Anyway, enough about the Blackhawks, as this is Nichy's piece. Poor baby is skating, but didn't play tonight, but the Stars won (no thanks to Segs and Jamie who didn't play). But their next preseason game is against the Lightning, where I expect them to kiss ass and Nichy to score a good old Hat Trick and be awkwardly adorable!!!! :DDDDDD
Hope you all enjoy this update too!

Next up: A horrible horrible horrible person and scene....I'm not gonna enjoy this, but Brock, remember that asshole, yeah he returns and tries to hurt Nichy! But I won't let that SOB!!!!