Status: Work In Process

Orlando

My First Kiss

Evelyna’s POV

The next day came and Val had successfully made it through one night at Northgate. Because I was still getting to know him and we weren’t technically a couple yet, he had taken the couch. He had fallen asleep with an icepack on his chest, and was sleeping peacefully.

I had woken up at 9:30 and walked out of my room. I went to the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice. When I turned around to walk back to my room, he was still asleep on the couch. At first I had thought I had been dreaming, but it was real. The man I loved and thought I would never get to meet was here on our couch, sleeping like an angel.

I walked back into my room and got myself dressed and ready. I threw on a pair of jean shorts and a New England Patriots jersey with number 87 on it. Then I walked back out and found his sitting up. He was gazing around, until his eyes rested on me and he smiled.

“Hi, Val.”

He sat up, the blanket falling down into his lap. He had taken his shirt off and draped it over the arm of the couch and I was caught, staring at his glossy athletic upper body once more.

“Как спалось? (How did you sleep?)” I managed to croak out.

“Возможно, было лучше, но это было хорошо…жалоб нет. (Could have been better, but it was okay...no complaints.)” The Dallas player said.

I walked over to him and sat down on the edge of the couch. He lied on his side and put his hand around my waist. I wasn’t ready for that move, but I let him. I half considered lying down on my side with him, but I didn’t want to do that yet, unless he willed it.

“How is your chest?” I asked, noticing his bruise still prevalent on his body.

He shrugged. “It’s normal.”

“That’s good.”

There was a moment of silence, before he pushed himself upward, removing his hand from my waist. I turned to him, as he sat up once more. I got to my feet.

“Shall we get started with the day?”

He nodded his head vertically and got off of the couch, getting to his feet.

“Did you bring any clothes with you?”

“I did. They are at the hotel!”

“Let’s go get your stuff from there then, right now.”

“Okay.”

“We can go to campus and get your car. You know where your hotel is right?”

“I think so. I should be able to find it.”

“If we run into any problems, I can call Mel, she’d been here for six years and she’ll most likely know!”

He smiled and grabbed his shirt, putting it back on, gradually. I helped him out, given that he was still somewhat sore and hurting. When we were both ready, dressed, awake, had eaten breakfast and I had grabbed the items that I would need, we walked out of the apartment room. We headed down the stairs and walked to the shuttle stop. The shuttle came by and got us. Because it was a Thursday, barely anyone jumped on the bus. It was fairly easy and low key as we got to the campus.

We walked to the parking garage and luckily Val remembered where he had parked. Also he was lucky that the parking nazis of the campus hadn’t towed his car. It was still there, chilling. They got in and Val backed out of the spot and left.

We flew down Alafaya and turned onto Colonial, rather quickly. There wasn’t much traffic around for once, which was kind of odd. It was nice though. It was refreshing. In twenty minutes we were already to Downtown. Val was remarkably smart and he quickly manouvered the car to his hotel, finding it. I was shocked that he had managed to find his hotel and we ran into zero problems.

He parked the car, not having to worry about campus parking rules this time. He was free to park here. I followed him out of the car and into the hotel. Now it was my turn to be impressed by his style of living. I wasn’t shocked by any means, he was a famous hockey player!

I followed him up to his room and walked in.

“So this is where you are temporarily residing, eh?” I asked, sounding a little too Canadian. I got an eyebrow from him.

“This is what Sergei and I booked….I think that is the word, right?”

I nodded and closed the door, after I stepped inside. It was a deluxe room with two beds, a TV, a desk, chair, and also a small kitchen. Typical five star Orlando hotel, I thought to myself, as I took a seat on the end of the closest bed and twirled a strand of red hair around my finger.

Val quickly gathered his things together into his suitcase. It took him all but ten minutes, before he grabbed up a new outfit and put it on himself. He didn’t seem to mind or care that I was there. I watched as he stripped down to his boxers and felt my face flush red again. I dipped my head lower, as I struggled to hold back my female hormones that raced inside of me.

He pulled on a new pair of jeans and then a white collared shirt, which fit him more as a jacket. It covered his bruise, but it also managed to show part of his chest, as the middle.

“Val, can you maybe put on an undershirt? I don’t want people attacking you again, sweetie.” I pointed to my own shirt, as I spoke.

I saw that he had on an apologetic look, as he nodded, obliging in my comment. He took the shirt off and threw on a white tank top, before he threw the jacket back on his body. He fixed everything into place and then turned to be, “Better?”

“You look super, Valeri. Now grab your stuff and let’s head back to the campus. I want to take you to my film club.”

He walked up to me and put both of his palms face down on the bed on either side of me and gazed deep into my eyes. Our noses touched, before he tilted his head to the side and put his lips on mine. I was so taken aback by the sudden move, but that didn’t matter. I was in love and I could feel the air become electrified by the the passion between us. Sparks flew, as I reached up and draped my arms around his neck, holding him in place, willing him to linger there.

I had never before felt my heart leap in my chest, like it did at that moment. Also, I hate to say this, but it was my first kiss. And my first kiss happened to be with Valeri Nichushkin!! I couldn’t be more thrilled.

I pulled him down on top of me, as we both made out on one anothers mouths, happily and eagerly. This was so wrong, but yet it was so right too! And I didn’t want it to end. As he kissed me, I began to feel the bottom of my shirt come up my stomach, but I didn’t care. I let the jersey rise.

Eventually we pulled apart, fixing ourselves up and nervously chuckling. I reached over and gave him a peak on the cheek, knowing full well the ice was broken. We were apparently both madly in love and the friendship might be over. This was a fairytale relationship now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry about the long wait, but since I put you all through the changes earlier, I am rewarding you all with this new chapter!!!!
I personally like it much better in the first person POV. I think romance tales work in first person, whereas suspense stuff is more third person!
But here is the next chapter you guys!
It would be nice if I could have my first kiss with Nichy...*sighs longingly* oh well, dreams!!

Next up: Film Club time!!!! Nichy in my Film Club, what could that be like????