We Will Bring the Tidal Wave

Dieciseis

Mike's POV

​I stared at the wall as we waited for Tony to get to the studio. Mari and Luc have been home for a week now and Tony was always too tired to do anything or busy with Luc. We understood that Mari needed help so we sent the girls over and told Tony to come and track some guitars for a bit which was a lie, we were just giving him a quiet place to sleep for a few hours while Vic did vocal stuff.

​"Hey guys." Tony said with a yawn as he walked in with his guitar in his hands. We looked at him and then at each other. He was in basketball shorts, a white shirt and flip flops. In all the years that I had known Tony he was always in jeans, a black shirt and Vans or Converse.

​"Dude, you must be tired. Vic needs to finish up vocals. Take a nap." Jaime told him pointing to the couch that already had a pillow and blanket waiting. We knew he was too tired to even question us. He nodded and set his guitar on the ground before getting on the couch. In no time at all he was out.​​​​​​​​​​​​​

​Jess' POV

​I smiled at Marisol as she sleepily breast fed her daughter on her right breast and pumped on the left with Aly's help. Marisol barely had her eyes open and was nodding off.

​"You guys are great." She said sleepily. We were going to take care of Lucinda downstairs while Marisol slept which is why she was pumping breast milk. "I'm sorry you guys have to see my boobs."

​"It's alright. We have boobs too." Dani chuckled. Luc began to whine against Mari's chest and I grabbed Luc to burp her. Aly finished with the pump and set the bottle on the side table as she put the pump back into the case.

​"Take a nap, darling. We've got this." Aly told her. I smiled at Mari as she slid down into the bed and fell asleep. We silently left the room. Once downstairs Dani called Vic.

​"She is asleep." She said. "Tony is too." She smiled. "Yes, we are put Luc down now, too." She smiled at Luc. "Alright. We will. Love you."

​"How often does she eat?" I asked them. Aly and Dani had spent a ton of time over here because they were close with Mari.

​"Every five hours." Aly smiled at me. We put Luc in her bassinet and she fussed for a bit before falling asleep.

​"I think all the Perry's that live here fall asleep way too quickly." Dani laughed. We shared a small laugh before finding things to do while we let Mari and Luc sleep.​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​​