We Will Bring the Tidal Wave

Diecisiete

Maisol's POV

I woke up at the sound of Lucinda crying but before I could get up she was silenced. I opened my eyes wide fearing that a stranger was in my house. I sat up and looked around at the dark room. As I stood up I remembered that Aly, Dani and Jess were here to help out. I turned back to the bed and noticed a shape on the spot that belonged to Tony. I was about to get closer to the bed when I realized that it was Tony by the tattoos on his shoulder. I placed a kiss to his shoulder and left the room.

"Valeria should be here soon. She said she took the night off." Jess said as I made my way to the top of the stairs. Jaime, Mike, Vic, Jess, Aly and Dani were all standing around the bassinet that held a sleeping Lucinda.

"You know you all can go home now." I told them causing them to jump.

"Cheese and Rice, Mari." Vic said holding his chest as he looked at me with wide eyes. "Don't be ninja anymore."

"Sorry. I didn't want to wake up Tony." I said walking down the stairs.

"Too late." Tony yawned from behind me. I looked at him and noticed that he had put on a shirt. "I'm sorry about today."

"No big deal. Our plan was for you both to sleep today. We knew Mari would say no unless it was all three of the girls and you had to be away from the house. We brought you here about three hours ago." Mike laughed.

"You didn't even wake up once." Jaime chuckled. I noticed that Tony's guitar was by the kitchen and his car keys were hanging up next to mine.

"Hello?" Valeria said opening the door. The three days that I had spent in the hospital were spent with Val and getting to know her. She came over on her nights off and would always answer her phone if I had a question.

"Hey Val." I smiled as he shut the door behind her, hanging her car keys on the other side of Tony's. We had given her a set of keys so that she could come and help. Tony was thinking about hiring her full time.

"Is there a party going on?" She joked before giving me a hug and going over to Luc. At this time, the guys and there girlfriends decided to make a silent exit to go home and sleep.

"Are you guys hungry?" Tony asked. Val nodded and I gave him a smile. "Pizza?"

"Yeah, that sounds good, Tony." I gave him a kiss before sitting on the couch to nurse Luc. Val had her and was gently waking her up for her nighttime feeding. "Val?"

"Hmm?" She answered still looking at my daughter.

"How would you like a full time position?" I asked her. The sounds of Tony ordering the pizza could only be heard and he was behind a door in the kitchen.

"What?" She asked me. I nodded remembering that she said she did not like working at the hospital because it was not the best job in the world.

"Come stay with us and work here. We will pay you for the work but the only difference is that Tony will pay for the house, bills, groceries and other expanses. You just pay for whatever extra you want. I know you said you don't like working at the hospital." I said bringing Luc to my chest to let her eat. "I just figured it would be nice to have you here 24/7. You don't have to decide now."

"I'm guessing you asked her." Tony chuckled noticing the frozen girl on the couch. He took a seat next to her. "Val, you have helped us so much in the last week that I would love it, as would my family, if you would become full time for us."

"Wow. I-I'll have t-to think about it." Val said as Tony nodded. We sat in silence and listen to Luc eat waiting for our dinner to get here.

"Tony, will you put the bassinet back in the office. I'm going to put her in bed upstairs." I said with a smile. Tony nodded and got up. He disappeared into the office and I went upstairs.

"Uh Mari." Tony called softly. I turned on the baby monitor and went downstairs to find Tony standing in the now empty living. "I guess she left."

"I guess so." I chuckled. "Want to watch Star Wars? We never finished our move day."

"Yes, honey." Tony smiled at me as there was a knock on the door. He got up and went to the door. He paid the pizza guy and came back to me with two large pizza, one veggie and the other being Philly cheesesteak.

"Tony?" I said as I grabbed myself a piece of pizza. He looked over at me with a dazed smile obviously still tired. "I love you, so much."

"I love you too, Mari." He smiled. He leaned forward and gave me a kiss. "I also love Lucinda."

"Me too, Turtle, me too."