We Will Bring the Tidal Wave

Cuatro

Jaime's Point of View

I walked into the house with Jess, Vic, Dani, Mike and Aly to find that neither Tony or Marisol were downstairs. Mike went to the living room and picked up the plastic baggie. I looked at him as the sound of moans filled the house. I looked at the group with wide eyes before rushing to the stairs.

"Jaime, stop." Mike said as he grabbed me. "Do you really want to see them like this?" I sunk to the ground and held my head in my hands.

"This is all so fucked." I said shaking my head.

"Why?" Aly asked. "They obviously needed each other, it just took some green courage to help them out."

"Stop talking, please. You aren't making it any easier." I said looking up. "Mike, how long ago did you leave them alone?"

"Three hours maybe." Mike shrugged. I stood up and went up the stairs slowly with Vic and Mike with me, I had asked the girls to stay behind and they did not object. I pushed open the door as Tony laid down next to Marisol. They were both giggling and smiling at each other.

"I can't believe it took us to get high to get the courage to do this." Marisol laughed. Tony nodded before placing a kiss on her forehead. Luckily the blanket was covering their lower halves but Marisol's breasts were in plain view.

Marisol's Point of View

"What the fuck is going on here?" Jaime's voice boomed. I pulled the blanket up to my chin and looked at the door with wide eyes. Jaime looked like he wasnted to murder us while Vic and Mike stood there with wide eyes. "So you just decide to fuck my best friend?"

"Jaime, calm down." Jess called from downstairs. He calmed down a little bit before shooting a glare at me.

"This is why you aren't allowed to meet my friends." Jaime hissed. "You act like a whore."

"Dude. That is uncalled for." Mike said smacking his arm. Jaime turned his glare to him before looking at me again.

"I want you out." He whispered before going to his room and slamming the door. I grabbed a dress and yanked it over my body. I banged on his door as hard as I could.

"Jaime, let me in." I said loudly. I could hear his muffled sobs on the other side of the door. "Jaime, open this door!"

"Go the fuck away, Marisol." Jaime said. I punched the door.

"Fuck." I said as I held my hand. "Fuck, fuck, fuck..." I muttered as I went back to my room where the three guys were standing. I grabbed my bra and underwear and put them on. I slipped into shoes and grabbed my keys.

"Where are you going?" Aly asked me loudly. I looked at her with pained eyes.

"Emergency room." I said slipping down the stairs. I fell on my butt and smacked the back of my head on the stairs as I slid.

"Oh no you are not. You can't drive like it." Dani told me. She tried to take my keys but I snatched them back away from her.

"I'm fine." I said angrily.

"Marisol Sunita Delacruz." Jaime said from the top of the stairs. I looked at him and noticed the look on his face. I turned to leave. "Don't you dare walk out that door."

"Jaime Alberto Preciado, no empieces conmigo. Necesito asistencia médica(don't start with me. I need medical assistance)." I said narrowing my eyes at him as a now fully dressed Tony exited my room.

"Let me drive you." Jaime offered. I shook my head and quickly left the house. As I pulled out of the driveway, I noticed that Tony and Jaime had ran out to the front yard hoping to stop me but it was too late. I was already driving off by the time they got to the street.

As I drove I did my best to keep my right hand still but I found that to be a difficult task and the longer I drover, the more my head started to hurt from hitting it on the stairs. I slowed as I approached the red light but it turned green and I pushed the gas pedal down a little more. When I passed through the intersection, a bright light approached my left side and next thing I know, everything is black....