Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Mr. Jealous

"Why do you look so shocked to see me?" Matthew's breathe was intoxicating. He stopped the blood flow in my circulatory system and just looking into his eyes they hypnotized me; I would go into some kind of unbreakable spell.

"Who-what are you doing here?" I struggled to say.

He smirked, how missed that smirk. "Well, I happen to live here." He said smugly.

"You're not supposed to be here for another two days." I still locked in eyes with him.

"What can I say? I couldn't wait to see you." He leaned for a kiss and just as he was about to touch my lips I turned my head and he kissed my cheek. "Now why did you do that for? Still nervous?"

"I have a boyfriend now, Mr. Heartstein." I was still looking away.

"Here we go with the 'Mr.' thing again." He muttered annoyed. "Who's the lucky bastard huh? Hunter?"

I scoffed. "No! He's a perverted person." I struggled to get out of my pinned position.

"Then who is it?" He half-demanded and he ignored my struggle.

I looked at him in shock.

[Why does he care?] I thought.

"Sorry sir, but I don't like to talk about my personal life, especially when the person is my boss' son." I kept my voice as serious as possible.

[Boyfriend? I'm not angry, I'm not angry... then why do I feel like shredding the guy into pieces?] Matthew argued to himself.

"Then I demand you to tell me who it is!" His eyes for a second flashed black and I blinked several times to make sure I had seen right. But my thoughts were distracted when I felt a pain on my wrist, his grip was getting tighter.

"Sir! You're hurting me!" I closed my eyes in pain.

"Let her go this instant!" A voiced hissed. Matthew released me from his grip and I brought my hands to my chest and rubbed my wrist. I looked at them and saw that there was going to be some bruising. "Emily! Emily!" The voice called, I looked up and saw Evelyn's worried eyes.

"I'm alright, just a little dizzy." I said I felt my head light headed. I felt my eyes rolling back and then just as I was consumed by darkness I fell into a pair of arms.

{Evelyn's Point of View}

"I'm alright, just a little dizzy." Emily said, but she looked paler than usual.

[What did you do to her, Matthew?] I hissed.

[Nothing.] He lied to me.

Just then Emily fainted and Matthew caught her just in time.

[You did something all right.] I thought.

"You're home for more than two hours and you're already harassing my assistant." I barked at Matthew, who merely rolled his eyes at me. "Matthew I'm warning--"

"Stay away from Emily." We both said, but his voice was annoyed.

"I hear you mother." He lifted Emily into bridal style. "May I take her to her room now?"

I glared hard at my son. "Yes." He walks past me with Emily in her arms. Her scent of blood left in the air, the floral smell she always had.

{Matthew's Point of View}

Emily's blood flowed in her veins and as I had in my arms, I had to literally control myself from draining her dry. Every time I get around her most of instinct tell me to attack her, but there is a small part of me growing everyday to keep her safe in my arms.

I haven't been able to forget her; her scent, her smile and mostly the blush on her face.

[What are you doing to me, Emilia?] I thought to myself. The door to her room was opened as I stepped in I looked around her room. Anger boiled in my blood, it was filled with flowers, all kinds of flowers. I shook my head trying to pull myself together. [This is going too far; I can not let a mere mortal do this to me... I can not let her... I can not let her make me... feel.]

I quickly got next to her bed and laid her down. I looked down at the fragile human; she groaned and turned over to her side. My hand slowly moved to touch her face but soon I took it back. I turned on my heel and walked towards her door. I stopped as I neared her door frame there was a card inside of one of the bouquet. I picked out and started to read it.

Emilia,
Here are a thousand flowers. Each one meaning 'I love you for all eternity.'
I love you.
-Edward


[Edward?] I questioned. [Nah, it couldn't be. Must be some mortal.]

{Emily's Point of View}

"Emily." A voice whispered inside of her head.

I groaned and turned to my other side. "Leave me." I lazily waved my hand in the air.

"EMILY!!!" A voice shouted next to her ear.

I sat up straight and held my ear; I looked at the face responsible for my abrupt wake up call.

"Olivia!" I hissed in a dangerous tone.

"I called your name once and you didn't wake up." She smiled innocently.

I glared more. "That is not an excu--" As I was talking everything came back to me about last time and my mouth hung open.

"What is it, Emily?" Olivia asked and she tilted her head.

"That ugh!" I threw my hands in the air in frustration. I pulled the covers to the side and walked out of my room.

"Emily the roses." Olivia yelled after me, but I was already half-way down the hall and towards the top of the stairs.

"It better have been an awful dream." I told myself as I stomped upstairs. "He's not here, he's not here." I tried to convinced myself.

I stopped at the door; I was regretting.

[What if he is here? It's not like I...like I... love him.] I shook my head in a way to take the bed thought away. I straighten my position and knocked on the door twice.

Then, I heard a giggle. A girly giggle; the door opens.

"Oh, it's you." Madeline narrowed her eyes at me. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing would come out that wasn't some sort of an insult towards Madeline. Something wanted me to attack her, to pull her hair and punch her on the face. I looked down--bad idea--I saw her holding bed sheets around her naked body, I looked away in pain.

"Well, what do you want?!" She hissed.

"I--uh--I came to-- pardon me Miss." I curtsied and quickly walked away. I hear the door close and a pain in my chest. "They're engaged, they're engaged."

--------Later that Day------

"Emily." A hand waved in front of my face and snapped me back to reality. I looked at the hand and landed my eyes on Edward. He had a confused look on his face.

"Huh? What?" Yes, Matthew had to do with my distraction, unfortunately.

"Are you all right, you seem distracted?" Edward cupped my face with his hands and made look at him.

"I'm fine, Edward." I assured with a smile.

He smiled and placed a kiss on my lips. His cold lips were so smooth and gentle; every time he touched me it was as if he didn't want to break me. He touched me as if I was made out of glass and any hard touch could break me. But this time he deepened the kiss. How can this get anymore romantic, we were in the middle of a garden surrounded by rose bushes and not so far away were a fountain with angel sculptures, this should be the perfect place to be with the one you love. But all I was thinking about was Matthew.

I pulled away from the kiss.

"Emily?" His voice was now worried.

"I don't deserve you." I whispered as I shook my head.

"What are you talking about?" He lifted my chin with his long finger.

"I don't deserve you, Edward." I said a little louder and I could feel a trace of a warm tear going down my cheek.

"Don't cry, please." Edward begged. "It's me whom doesn't deserve you." He wiped my tear. "Look, there is another ball tomorrow night. I have a surprise for you."

"Ball? I hate them." I groaned.

Edward chuckled. "Why?"

"Because then girls are going ogle you." I pouted, Edward laughed, and it was as if an angel was laughing.

"You're jealous?" Edward asked.

[Y-yes. I am I can't stand when girls ogle Edward, and it makes me mad. Does this mean I love him?] I realized.

"So?" I pouted. Edward laughed harder. "And what is funny?"

"Nothing, love." Gosh, his accent got me every time, damn the French and their sexy accent. Oh and the British.