Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Excruciating Pain

{No One’s Point of View}

Edward is with his parents in a secluded room. Emily is in Edward’s room getting unpacked and getting ready for a dinner where Edward would announce their engagement.

Back to Edward though.

He faced his parents, whom had a sour look on their faces.

“Do you mind telling me why Emilia is here?” Elizabeth scowled at her son.

“I’m going to marry her.” Edward said.

His parents blinked several times.

“Excuse me?” His father, Henry, said.

“Emilia is going to turn and she is going to be my wife.” Edward smiled proudly at his decision.

“No.” Elizabeth said clearly.

“There’s nothing you can do mother.” Edward said.

Elizabeth couldn’t believe what was happening. Her only son was going to marry a new born, a new born! She could not allow this. She needed to think of something fast before her son did something awful as marrying a new born. Anne should be the one marrying him not some mortal!!

She took several deep breaths. She needed to calm down. She needed a plan.

She faked a smile.

“Okay… you win. When will she turn?” Elizabeth asked.

“Elizabeth…” Henry gasped at his wife’s decision.

“As long as you’re happy, Edward.” Elizabeth smiled, she opened her arms and Edward went to his mother and hugged her.

“I lover her and she loves me.” Edward assured.

“I’m sure she does.” Elizabeth said.

“She will turn tomorrow night.” Edward said.

“Good,” Elizabeth gritted, she needed more time to think but she was going to have to act fast if she wanted to do something about it. “You should tell Emilia the good news.”

“Thank you mother, father, for understanding me. This girl means the world to me. I would do anything for her.” Edward grinned and walked out of the room.

Elizabeth made sure her son could not enter their minds before talking.

“You’re not seriously going to let him marry that mortal-soon-to-be-a-newborn right?” Henry looked concerned.

“Of course not.” Elizabeth waved her hand carelessly.

“Do you have plan?” Henry asked.

“Not yet, but I will. I can promise you that.” Elizabeth growled.

“Good because our line has been nothing but pure vampire blood.” Henry reminded Elizabeth who rolled her eyes.

“Yes, yes, I know.” Elizabeth said annoyed at her husbands’ constant reminder.

[I would do anything for her. Anything, son? I sure hope so… for her sake.] Elizabeth now had the perfect plan. And she knew it was going to work.

“Don’t worry. Edward will not marry Emilia.” Elizabeth smirked and laughed a bit, a wicked laugh.{Emily’s Point of View}

I played with my fingers as I was waiting for Edward in his room. It was, of course, grand and vast. His bed was like twice the size of a King size bed. His sheets were silk and red. It was very neat and organized.

The door to his room opens and then all of a sudden a pair of arms snake around my waist from behind.

“I missed you.” He whispered.

“How did they take it?” I thought quickly of his parent’s reaction.

“They opposed… at first.” He added quickly. “Now… they’re all right with it. We’re going to be together.”

I sighed in relief but then it was taken again when I thought about becoming a creature of the night. I was starting to hyperventilate. My chest began to ache.

“Are you all right, love?” Edward asked, I guess he felt my heart beat out of my chest.

“How badly is it?” I asked, of course meaning about the “turning” thing.

Edward turned my body towards him, while he kept me close to him. He looked down at me.

“I’m not going to lie; it’s been told that humans who have turned have gone through excruciating pain in the process.” Edward sounded serious… dead serious.

This didn’t help me with my hyperventilating, it was accelerated by the thought of pain.

“Calm down, calm down.” Edward cooed as he hugged me tighter and I pressed my cheek against his cold chest. “Do you want to stop? Because we can still work this out somehow.”

I shook my head. “No… I still want to do it.”

“Emily, honey, I don’t want to force you.” Edward said.

I shook my head again. “No… I want to. If it means that I will be with you, by your side for the rest of my life, then I want to do it.”

Edward smiled. He hugged me tighter once more but he was still holding back.

“I love you and I won’t let anything happen to you ever, I promise you Emilia.” He sounded sincere. “I’ll love you forever.”

How I wished he really meant that. How I wished everything had gone different. That I hadn’t gotten my heartbroken and that I was still human. Because Edward Chanel broke my heart, he tore it to pieces and I will never forgive him for that. Not ever.

{Edward's Point of View}

Emily didn't say much at dinner, but who blame her she was scared shit-less. There was small talk between her and Joanna. Joanna wasn't happy with Emily's decision to turn.

"I just don't think it's the only way." She said.

"How else?" Emily asked back.

Joanna had no idea and we met eyes and she sighed in defeat.

"Fine. I am happy though. I'm glad, you're going to be like my sister a sister I never had before." Joanna looked my way.

"Just because I didn't want to play with your dumb dolls." I said.

Emily laughed.

___Next Morning__

Emily woke up by my side.

"Do vampires sleep?" She asked her eyes twinkled.

[I could get used to this.] I thought.

"Yes, but for short periods of time so instead of eight hours it's only thirty minutes and then we're strong and better than ever." I tapped her nose and she scrunched it.

"Emily." I said.

"Yeah?" She asked, she buried her face on my chest.

"I was thinking... why were you kissing Matthew?" I felt her heart skip a beat and this scared me. Did she love him, too?

She didn't look at me when she answered.

"I don't know. I mean... before we got together me and Matthew had a "thing" but it was nothing because he only wanted to get me into his bed or I don't know." She shrugged. "I'm sorry, Edward... I tried to stop myself."

"It's alright. What I did to you was much worse." I said kissing the top of her head. "Do you love him?"

Her heart skipped again. She didn't answer right away, she was thinking.

[Do I love him?] I heard her think and this scared me, the thought of her having doubts.

"No. He's not my type. You're my type." She answered and she pecked my lips for reassurance.

I kissed her back but with more passion. My hand kept her face close to me, I didn't want to stop, her lips were like sugar, so sweet and addictive.

We had to stop because there was much to do.

The time has come. It was night and everything was set. We decided not to have her brothers and sister watch because she was going to be in big pain for three days.

The ceremony room which was held when humans were turned but not just any humans, humans that were going to be vampire royalty, humans like Emily. I was going to be the one turning her. At first I wasn't sure if it was a good idea because how was I going to stop myself? If her scent drives me nuts then her blood was going to make me go insane.

But all those thoughts were gone when I saw her in her white gown. She looked so beautiful, the gown hugged her skin and from the bottom it moved freely. My mother and father were present and then some of the High Council members were too. They didn't look too happy either.

I reached out my hand for Emily to take, she takes it when she's close enough.

She takes a deep breath.

Her heart beating a thousand miles per hour.

Her cheeks red and her blood flowing through her veins.

"Do you want to back out?" I asked again.

She shook her head.

"No." She said.

"I don't want you to regret it." I said.

"I'll regret letting you go more." She smiled.

I moved the hair hanging on her shoulder revealing her bare neck.

"Remember son... just enough in put the venom." The instructor told me.

I nodded.

"I love you, Emily." I said.

"Me too." She said.

I leaned down to her neck and sinked my teeth in. She flitched in pain but didn't scream. I held her from moving by placing my hands on her shoulders. I started to suck her blood and after the first taste I felt my own eyes turn red. Her blood was so indescribleable.