Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

A Smart Bitch

I twisted Private Mansen's arm behind her.

"See what happens when you get distracted?" I teased with a grin and tighten and she groans in pain.

"Yes!" She whimpered.

"Good." I dropped my grip on her, she falls to her knees and she hugs her hurt shoulder.

[Stupid bitch.] She cursed in her head.

"A smart bitch, thank you very much." I smiled.

Private Mansen stood on her feet and walked over to the defeated side.

"Okay, next person pick up a sword." I didn't look at who was next and I went over to pick up my sword. The grip was gold, it was my favorite from Alexander's collection.

I rose both eyebrows when I saw my opponet was.... William. I smirked evilly.

"Oh, lookie, our second round. Got those emotions controlled?" I taunted and laughed a little.

He had a confident look on his face, I decided to play with his mind a bit.

"I think I do remember your brother." We circled around facing each other, pressure and tension in the air. I played with my sword a bit, twisting and stuff.

"You're not going to get to me."

"Vampires can read minds and distract old memories. Like these..." I ignored him and I concentrated on his mind and flashed a scene of my battle with his brother. His brother had a slash across his face, in his werewolf form.

William's face twitched in pain.

"Don't." He warned.

"Vampires will do a lot worse if you don't get it under control."

I gave him another scene, this one was when his brother was almost defeated, he was in his human form, naked and on the cold forest floor.

"Stop it."

"Don't let it take over." I warned seriously.

I gave him the final scene when I drove the silver sword through his heart and he let out a howl of pain. Blood gushed out of the wound, slowly, and his eyes lost the spark turning black and dead.

"Argh!!" William charged at me like the same way he did last time. Full of anger and rage. His anger made his moves predictable and easy to block.

"You're--not--taking--control--over--your--emotions!" I said with each block I made with only one hand and the other behind my back.

I went down and did a one-eighty with my leg and knocked William on his back and I grabbed my sword with both hands and pointed it to his neck. I applied a little bit of pressure on it.

"See? Other vampires will do worst than what I did. That will be all for today... dismissed."

There was whispers and a lot of talking in their heads. Mostly pissed because none of them laid a hand on me. Some had come close which meant improvement.

I removed the sword from his throat and offered my hand. He hesitates at first but takes it. He was surprised when I was easily able to pick him up.

"I underestimated you... again."

"Happens a lot." I shrugged. "You should really take care of those loose ends."

"I tried but... the things you showed me made me so...so--"

"You were blinded by hate and anger. My sensie did the same thing to me, when I first started. He would show me... things and I would lose control and almost blow up our trainning room."

William and I laughed like old friends.

I became serious.

"I want to apolog.. I'm sor--"

"Apology accepted." I said, William grinned.

"You were following orders."

"I don't know when I became such a heartless bitch." I confessed.

"You've been hurt to many times." William said with a kind smile.

"Who would've said, huh, I mean I never would've guessed we would become... what are we, anyways?"

"I was thinking along the lines of friends?"

We headed back to the headquarters.

"Friends. I haven't had a friend in a while." I thought out loud.

"Well, it's a great time to start." William stopped and so did I. He took out his hand. "Hi I'm William, but you can call me Will." He had a goofy smile which made me smile.

I played along and took his hand. "Hello Will, my name is Emilia, but you can call me Emily."

"Nice to meet you, Emily."

"Likewise, Will."

We laughed and entered the headquarters.

{Edward's Point of View}

I was crowned King yesterday; it should be the happiest day of my life, but the love of my life wasn't there to share it with me, so it meant nothing to me to have become King of Vampires.

I sat in an armchair in my new office and looked at the fire.

Emily had gone to England three months ago and not a single day went by when I didn't see or think about her in my mind. Her delicated face and beautiful smile.

Why had I not told her why I married Anne? She would've understood. I did it for her, so she could stay alive, so that her family could be safe.

I heard the office door open but I didn't blink. The next thing I know a pair of cold, skinny arms are around my shoulders and pecks my cheek.

I take her arms off of me.

"Not now, Anne." I hissed dangerously.

"But I want you." She whined like a little kid begging for a cookie.

"I don't want to."

"ARGH!! You're thinking about her, aren't you?"

"If you know then why are you asking me?" I asked, annoyed by her mere presence.

"But I am your wife!" She stomped her foot.

"I don't care."

"I love you, Edward." She expected me to say it back but I never did. "Now say it back!!"

"I don't want to lie." I glared at her from the corner of my eye and she gasped in horror.

"What does she have that I don't?"

I stood on my feet and my nostrils flared and she looked scared, she regretted coming here and I didn't need to read her mind to know, her face said it all.

"Emily was the most beautiful person in this world. She cared, she loved me--"

"LovedĀ­." She emphasized.

"She brought a side of me I didn't know I had. Her smile makes my entire life. She wasn't a whiny, needy, bitch like you! The only thing you're good for is for fuck!"

She flared her nostrils and stormed out of the office. I slomped back down on the armchair.

There was a knock on the door.

"What is it?"

"I have news concerning Emilia Johnson, my King."

"Come in." I was confused as to why there was news as far as I knew Emily was on some mission.

The cadet came in and bowed when he was infront of me.

"Tell me the news."

"Captain Emilia Johnson never made it to England sir."

"What?!" I stood on my feet again.

"No one has heard or seen Captain Emilia Johnson in three months."

"What is your name cadet?"

"Daniel. I worked under Captain's Emilia orders."

"Daniel... bring to me Matthew Heartstein."

He didn't move so he had more to say.

"What?"

"Sir Heartstein has been mission for the last month. He left his home."

"When did this all happen?" I thought out loud. "Gather a search party, it's possible she might've gotten kidnapped."

"Yes sir."

The thought of Emily missing worried me. What kind of horrendous things could they be doing to her? Torturing her for answers.

Emily's Point of View

"Nicholas stop!" I gasped for air.

"No!"

"Please?" He was tickling me.

We were on the couch in my room and he had attacked me with his hands and started to tickle me. I gasped for air again. Without my knowledge I threw my arm across and in the process sent Nicholas towards the wall. I stopped him before he could hit the cold ground.

"Oops, sorry." I apologized as I brought him to his feet.

"That was the coolest thing ever. I felt like I was flying."

"You were flying... across the room. Sometimes I forget about my powers." I scratched the back of my head emabarrassed.

Nicholas smiles. "So I hear you and Will are in good terms."

"You've heard correct, Nick." I sat back down on the couch. When Nick was close enough he jumped the rest of the way to the couch, he was going to hit one of the arms of the chair when I stopped him. "Now you're finding ways to fly."

He smirks. "Thank God, I have you here."

I grimaced at the sound of God. I set him on his feet again. He noticed my discomfort when he said God.

"What do you have against God?" Nick asked.

I scoffed. "Besides how he keeps messing with me? Then, nothing, I have nothing against the big man upstairs."

"He only wants to make you stronger."

"I don't want to be strong. I don't want to Dracula's descendant, I don't want to save the world, Nick. I just wanted to live a normal. Marry and have kids... and grow old." I confessed everything I was feeling. "I never wanted any of this." I pointed at myself.

"God doesn't give you what you can't handle." Nick pointed out and in the middle of his sentence I rolled my eyes.

"Look, I don't want to talk how screwed up my pathetic life is." I crossed my arms on my chest and sort of pouted my bottom lip.

I turn to Nick and he was dangerously close. I had not feed in a while and the blood pumping through his veins smelled oh-so delicious. I moved away from him.

"Don't stand too close." I warned.

"Why?" He whispered coming closer. "Do I make you nervous?"

"You make me hungry." I snapped, I glared at what he was thinking I was feeling.

He backed out and I sighed in relief.

"I should go get a glass of blood."

Alexander had gotten me gallons of blood, animal blood of course. It wasn't the same as the mortals but how were the going to get human blood without killing a human? A clone? Ha, that is scientifically impossible. Clones, maybe like in 1980 they'll be clones walking around earth but now it's 1938 and clones are the last thing on our minds. More like the rise of the Nazi party is our main priority.

I went to the small bar in my room and took out a gallon of blood and poured it on a small glass. I gulped two down in less than three seconds, super speed rocks!!

I opened my eyes when I felt them back to their normal grey color. I checked the clock.

"You should go, Nick, it's getting late and I need my sleep."

"Don't you mean naps?"

"When did you become a vampire expert?" I joked as I followed him to my door.

"Since, I've met you." He winked before walking out of my room.

I shook my head. "He has no idea."

He had no idea that my heart really belonged to one person and only that person.

Matthew.

It brought mixed feelings to think of him

I missed his smell.

I missed his kisses.

I missed him.

I dropped on my bed, not bothering to remove my clothes.

***

I woke up with two loud pounds on my door.

I fluttered my eyes open and used my speed to get to the door.

"This better be good. Or else." I hissed as I opened the door.

Private Mansen looked nervous but she had news.

"We have captured someone last night in the city."

"Who?"

"He won't say his name, but he seem to knows you because he asked if we have kidnapped you." Confusing clearly on her face and so was on mine.

Kidnapped? When did I get kidnapped?

"Is he in the interrigation room?"

She nods.

"I'll be there in five minutes." I closed the door. I showered in a minute and changed in thrity seconds. I took my sword with me and my gun was at the other side of my hip hanging loosely with the belt it was on.

I went down to the interrigation room. I opened the big metal door.

"Emily!" Matthew gasped in surprise.

"Matt?"