Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

You Have Bewitched Me Body and Soul

The first thing I wanted to do was kiss him. To feel his lips against mine. Have his arms around my waist. But of course, I didn't. Then I noticed his apperance.

His hair was a mess. Instead of being tidy and at the same time shaggy, like it always was, it was messy and crumpled and sticking out of place. There was purple bangs under his eyes due to the lack of sleep, was my guess.

He sat straighter when I came in; his chained hands on the metal table. The room was normal size. There was no double sided mirrors, just concrete all around and the metal door.

I turned to Private Mansen.

"Where did you find him?"

"We were doing our usual routine around the city when Private William picked up his scent, he didn't fight much, it was like he wanted us to capture him. Like I said, he keeps saying we kidnapped you." She said.

"All right, step outside and don't let anyone in without telling me first, knock once if it's you." I ordered.

She nods and steps outside with a skeptical look on her face about what I was going to do. I read her mind and she thought I was going to let Matthew go, but that wasn't up to me, it was up to Alexander.

I sighed as I took the seat across from Matthew from the table. His eyes were always on me.

[I'm ready. I can face him. I can look him in the eyes without falling under his spell.] I tried to convince myself as I readied to look at him in the eyes.

When I looked up, I managed to keep a straight face and when we locked eyes something tugged inside of me.

"What are you doing in New Jersey?" I said, ignoring the tug in my stomach.

His blue eyes held: confusion, hurt and shock.

"Well?!" I snapped at his silence.

He winced when I screamed at him and I regretted doing so.

I sighed, again.

"Why are you here, Matthew?" My voice more understanding than the last time.

"To rescue you." He whispered, ashamed.

I chuckled/scoffed.

"Well as you can see, I don't need saving. I'll do what I can so they'll let you go." I used my hands for support on the table as I stood but I stopped when Matthew raised one of his hands signaling me to stop and I did.

"You have joined the enemy?" He gasped in surprise.

"They're not the enemy. Our kind is the enemy." I said coldly.

"Edward sent a search party for you. He thinks you've been kidnapped. He'll stop at nothing until he finds you."

"That's why we're letting you go so you can tell them I'm fine." My patience short.

"I came for your forgiveness. You didn't let me explain myself. The bet was--"

"I'll do what I can so the werewolves don't shred you to pieces."

"Listen to me, Emily! I love you!! I love you with all of my heart. You have my body and soul. You have bewitched me body and soul. I was foolish to make that bet, I had totally forgotten about it until you brought it up!!" He was mad now. "When me and Hunter made the bet I was so...different--" I cut him off.

"And I'm suppose to believe the bullshit that's coming out of your mouth?!" I snapped back with the same anger.

Matthew stood from his chair. And walked around the table,

"Sit down!" I ordered, pointing at the metal chair.

"No." He said simply, taking several steps to me.

My heart raced.

"I-I said sit down!" I raised my voice, but I was surprised I didn't choke on my words when I smelled him so close to me. His cold breath on my face. I bit my lower lip.

"I love you and you love me."

"I don't lo--"

He crashes his lips against mine and I didn't hesitate to kiss him back. His lips moved with mine in a steady motion. His hand at the nape of my neck keeping me in place in case I pulled back, but that was the last thought of my mind. I wanted him so badly. I wanted his kisses. His other hand on my waist pulling me closer to his body.

Damn this vampire boy! I fell for the spell again!!

I could hear Alexander's footsteps coming but I didn't care.

"I love you." He said with his lips still on mine.

"I love you, too." I said back and I could feel his smile on my lips.

The metal door is opened and Matthew and I pull away, abruptly. Alexander came in with Ray and Nicholas behind him.

Alexander noticed our unsteady breathing and when he came to conclusion he had a worried look on his face.

"Emilia."

"I know, I'm sorry but... I still love him, no matter what he did. I can't stop myself from loving him, to ask me to forget him, it's like asking me to not exist at all."

Matthew and I interlocked hands.

"She's my life." Matthew said while looking me in the eyes.

Nicholas clearly had a pained look and he tried not make it show on his face, but he failed to do so. It hurt to have hurt him, but I never gave him any hopes.

***

It was Friday afternoon; Alexander agreed on Matthew's stay. I told him he was going to sleep with me but denied it and gave Matthew the bedroom across from mine. Like old times I sneaked into his room and snuggled next to him.

My students would smirk when I would come in the morning five minutes late...ahem...you know why, I don't need to say it. They enjoyed as they watched me do pull ups or push ups, depending on their mood. They were creeped out by the fact that I always had a smile on my face and it never came off.

But that doesn't mean I slacked off on their trainning, no sire, it got harder.

"Good! Keep this up and you might be able to touch me." I wiggled both eyebrows with a grin. "Class dismissed."

Matthew came up behind me and hugged me and kissed my neck. I giggled.

"Stop it, Matt." My voice girlie.

I picked up some thoughts and heard them gag inside their heads. Some were turned on, the boys, and a girl. Oh.

"No, I'm going to enjoy every single second I get to spend with you. I'm not going to take you for granted." With his hands on my hips he twirled me around for a kiss.

Just when it was getting interesting someone clears their throat. We stopped and looked; Nicholas had a sour look on his face.

"Father wants to speak to the two of you." He remained calm.

"Thank you, Nick."

We reached Alexander's office. I smelled Ray inside along with his son William. Matthew and I walked hand in hand with a smile on our faces.

"I see everything is well." Alexander stood when we came in and then sat back down. (Men had to do that when ladies walked in or out of the room...why can't men be like that now?)

"Yes; what is it you wish to talk about, Alexander?"

"We need to retrieve something from the Chanel Palace remember?" Ray spoke his eyes on Matthew.

"Oh right, I almost forgot. Um, so what's the plan?"

They explained the plan to us. So, since me and Matthew knew the castle we were going infiltrate the palace. Go into the King's office and retrieve something from a hidden compartment from the King's desk. Alexander said that under the desk there should be some kind of marking and when twisted it would open a secret part of the desk and all I had to do was take out whatever was inside and bring it back here.

"Easy as pie... or is it cake?" I thought to myself and shrugged.

***

On Saturday night, I was dressed all in black. A black tank top and pants. I had to leave my sword, it was hard, but at least I had my .38 revolver. Sweet, I know.

Matthew looked so freaking hot in black because it made his skin and eyes stand out so much.

"You look... sexy." I whispered in his ear as we walked to the lobby.

"You look stunning in black, love. It suits you."

"Aw, thank you." I placed my hand over my heart.

We laugh and stopped when Nicholas gave us a serious look when we reached the lobby, but then he smiled slightly.

"I'm sorry for being such a party pooper." He apologized.

"It's okay, Nick. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't never forgave Matt. Thanks for "Kidnapping" me." I chuckled. The mood was lighter now.

***

Me and Matthew got inside the palace easily. I knew every secret passage in the palace and so we ended up in the servants kitchen. I lifted the board over and crouched as I helped Matthew. I closed the floor board quietly.

It was past midnight now and so there was no one in the kitchen. All there was were the mouses getting the scrabs from dinner.

We reached the hall where the King's office was, without being caught. Matthew never let go of my hand and neither did I of his.

"This is it." I whispered touching the mahogany's door designs. I twisted the golden knob and quickly went in with Matt behind me. I closed it carefully. The office was empty but the fire was still on. "Let's do this and get out."

Matt nods and we both go to the desk. Matt goes under the table and I hear his hands search for the marking.

"Found it." He turns the knob and a little compartment opened near my knee. There was a paper inside, it looked ancient and it was a scroll. Matt took it in his hands.

A noise comes from outside the office door. Someone was turning the knob. I shoved Matt under the table along with me. I smelled the scent and there was no doubt... it was Edward.

"Hello?" Edward called.

[What do we do?] Matt thought with a concern expression.

[Um...uh...] I thought and my brain clicked when I thought of it. [I'll distract him... don't hate me for what I'm going to do, okay?]

I kissed him with as much passion as I could.

I got out of under the table and looked at Edward.

His eyes would've popped out.

"Emily!"

I went around the table, more like glided. I placed my hand over my heart and feigned love and hurt.

"Oh Edward!"