Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

Only I Can

{Third Person's Point of View}

Emily went to Edward, sighing. She hugs him and Edward doesn't hesitate to hug back.

"I came to confess my love." She tried to make her voice as girlie as possible.

Matthew watched from the cracks of the desk and balled his hands into fists.

"I-I thought you were kidnapped. But I'm glad you're all right, love." Edward stroke her hair and she rolled her eyes. She closed her eyes and reopened them for concentration, she faked a hurt look again and looked at Edward.

"No, I wasn't kidnapped... I just needed some time to think... about things in my personal life. Think about you and how I truly feel about you."

Matthew wanted to gag, but had to admit Emily was a good actress.

Edward looked in Emily's eyes and smile.

"I had half the military looking for you. Now that I have you I won't let you go...not ever again. I won't let my mother's scrupulous' ways get between us ever again."

[What?] She thought.

"What do you mean?" Emily chuckled nervously.

Edward shook his head. "It doesn't matter now. Just know how much I love you."

Emily wanted to know but she had to plat her part.

"Oh Edward, I'm just glad to be with you again. Kiss me, Edward, kiss me like there's no tomorrow."

Emily heard Matthew snicker/snort at her choice of words, but his amusement soon ended when Edward kissed Emily and she was kissing him back. His hands on her lower back and the other on her ass, squeezing it every now and then.

Emily moved her lips with his. This time for sure she felt nothing. She was glad to know her heart now only belonged to Matthew and Matthew only.

Edward started to back Emily up towards the bookshelves. Emily's lips escaped some fake moans as she brought his head towards her, pressing down his lips more.

Edward grabbed Emily's thigh and brought up to his hip where she wrapped her leg around his waist.

Emily opened her eyes and saw Matthew scowling. He was out of under the table. His eyes bore into them.

Emily told him in his mind to go out the window. Edward's lips went down to her neck where he kissed and sucked a little bit. Emily ran her hand through hair. His lips went down and down.

"Tonight, you'll be mine." Edward said between kisses, now on the top of her breasts.

Matthew looked like he was going to explode with rage.

[Go now! I'll get out of this and make it up to you, I swear.] Emily promised.

Matthew reluctantly nods and escaped through the window without a sound.

Edward ripped open her tank top exposing her breasts. His hands ran around her body.

Emily needed to think of something and fast, but she was saved a knock on the door.

Edward sighed and yelled. "Go away!"

"But sir, there has been intruders."

Emily recognized the voice, it belonged to her best private, Daniel.

"I should go." Emily whispered.

"No, I want to make you mine. I've waited for so long... I don't think I can go on without you." Edward urged, he pressed his body against her.

She felt the desparation in his voice and suddenly felt pity for Edward because he could never have her love again.

"Edward." Emily whispered.

"Stay here while I sent him away and we can continue in my quarters."

Edward moved himself away from Emily. She saw him walk to the mahagony door and her expression saddened.

"I'm sorry, Edward." She whispered, before sprinting to the opened window and jumping out of it. She felt the wind in her face. She spinned in mid-air bringing her legs to her chest and then swiftly landing on the floor. Then she begins to run like lighting.

Edward watched as Emily ran away; she left him confused, hurt and angry at the same time.

***

{Emily's Point of View}

I met Matthew at our secret meeting spot. He paced up and down the river bank cletching on the paper. When I came into view, he was tapping his foot up and down impatiently, his arms crossed on his chest and an angry look on his face.

"We should go. They know we infiltrated the castle." I began to walk down the river bank.

It took me a few steps to realize that Matthew wasn't following me, so I turned half my body to him.

"Are you coming or not?"

He stomped his way to me and pointed his index finger back at the castle.

"What the hell was all that about?! You kissed him?! You let him touch in the way I should only touch you!!"

"It was to distract him so we wouldn't be caught. I told you not to hate me for what I was going to do."

"I had no clue you were going to do that. Do you know how painful that was to watch? To just stand there and let another vampire touch you like he did?!"

I soften my expression. I went up to him and hugged him by the waist.

"You're jealous."

"Of course I'm jealous! You may still have feelings for Edward."

"Not anymore and that proved it. When he kissed me, I felt nothing. No butterflies or making my knees weak. Only you have that affect on me now." I smirked and tip toed to kiss him on the lips.

He deepened the kiss by getting hold of my neck with one hand and the other on my waist pulling me towards his body.

"I'm going to erase every kiss he gave you." Matthew said kissing down my neck.

I laughed when I felt his lips on the top of my breasts.

"Not now! We're in the middle of danger."

"Only the more fun." He wiggled his eyebrows at me.

"Wait a few hours."

He sighed in defeat. "Ugh! Fine... I can't say no to you."

***

"What's the paper?" I asked Alexander handing him the partchment we took from the King's office. "Better yet, what is on the paper?"

"The Prophecy." Alexander said slowly gawking at the paper like it was a long lost treasure.

"The one where I am in?" I cock an eyebrow. He nods. This got me curious. "So, what does it say?"

He unfolds the paper delicately. He begins to speak in Latin, not italian but Latin the forgotten language of the Romans.

"Yeah," I said slowly. "I know some Italian but my Latin isn't very good." I said.

"It just says what I told you last time, but it's more descriptive. It says the final battle between good and evil."

"Who am I? Good or evil?"

Alexander smirks. "That's up to you."

I smiled. "We both know I'm not capable of being evil...at times." I added with a grin.

Alexander shakes his head and chuckles.

"Once they find out this is missing, you'll be the most wanted in the Underworld." Alexander pointed out.

"I think I can handle myself pretty good." I smirked and shrugged a bit making Alexander smile once more.

"Yes; but this means...never having a normal life."

"At this point, Alexander, I wasn't hoping for one. But I have Matthew by my side... that's enough for me."