Status: Finished

Giving up My Humanity and My Servitude to a Vampire

BOOM

A broken rib, busted lip and several deep scratches around my body; Itachi? Not a scratch on him and yes I was super pissed because I didn't even get him once, he knew all of my movements and I knew none of his; he was totally unpredictable and I couldn't read any of his thoughts.

"Oof!" I landed on my stomach; the battle still going on around us. I hear him land a few feet away from me. I struggled to get up, my arms were giving up on me. I heard his cold and sadist chuckle.

"Aw, Devi-chan, you're not running out of energy, now are we?" He fake cooed and he laughed.

When I was on my knees, he kicked me under the chin and I was on my back breathing hard and in short breaths.

[I mustn't give up.] I told myself, I rolled over to my side and winced every now and then, with each movement I made.

I took a deep breath and stood on my feet and tried to hide the pain going through me but it was visible in my eyes.

"Don't fool yourself, Devi-chan, you have no chance of ever defeating me." Itachi came up to me face to face. My sword? Who knows, I lost it some time between the broken rib and the slash on my cheek, still bleeding, slowly but bleeding.

He grips the bottom of my chin and makes me face him.

"You could've gone farther than anyone!" He snarled, his eyes burning red.

I merely glared at him.

"All you had to do was stay at our side... where you belong!"

"Be with the very monsters that have made my life a hell?!" I spat, his expression didn't change.

"You're no angel, Devi. You're a killing machine."

"I am more than a weapon!" I retorted with venom. He shook his head.

"Look around you, think of the lives that have been lost today... you could've avoided all of that if you would've just stayed!" He smacked me with the back of his heavy hand, the force was enough to bring me to my knees.

Itachi knelt down to my level.

"I'm sorry it had to end like this." He whispered softly with regret in his eyes.

He brought his sword up and I embraced for the worst.

[Fight! FIGHT!]

I can't... I've got no strength in me.

[This is not the true Emily, the one who fights to the end! Your family needs you.]

I snapped my eyes open and everything sort of happened in slow motion. I could see Itachi above me his sword slowly going down to kill me, but then I felt a warm feeling in my stomach and it was rapidly going through out my body.

I brought my hands up, slightly and I cletched my hands into fists and the power in me grew to the point where my body couldn't take it. I couldn't hold the power inside of my body, it needed to get out.

Then a big force field left my body, like an echo and it boomed and Itachi's eyes went wide in fear and he went flying across the room. It happened twice...

BOOM!

BOOM!


My breaths were short and shallow. I couldn't keep my eyes open. They were like huge irons and I couldn't keep them up. I felt more dead than I was. I felt the cold floor under me....

{Matthew's Point of View}

As I fought Edward, which seemed forever, I couldn't help but to look as Itachi had Emily on her knees. Was he really that powerful that not even Emily could handle him?

[Fight, Emily, fight.] I thought.

"With.You.Gone.She'll.Be.Mine.Forever." Edward said with attack he made and that I blocked. I pushed him away.

"She loves me, Edward." I said, I felt pity for him.

BOOM!

Some kind of field was headed our way but it was only taking out the bad guys, sending them off flying; others were burned to ashes then it happened again twice.

BOOM!

BOOM!


Edward was no where in sight but I thought I heard his scream in agony, the fire must've gotten him but I was too busy trying to figure out where that had come from.

Finally I spotted Emily, her chest moved up and down really fast but it was slowly slowing down.

"Emily!" I roared as I went to her side. I looked at her body, she had so many gashes of sword. Her lip was busted and the slash on her cheek was deep... might leave a scar.

{Emily's Point of View}

Beep.... beep.... beep.... beep...

I knew I was conscious again but I didn't want to wake up.

"Emily?!" The voice seemed so far away, like it wasn't even real. I felt my right hand twitch.

My gray eyes opened slowly, the light blinding me for a second until they adjusted to the light.

"Emily!" Matt's voice called for me in desparation.

"Ma-matt?" I stuttered, my voice low and rough.

"Yes; it's me, love." I could hear the happiness in his voice.

My lips twitched into a smile; he was by my side now... nothing else mattered.

I felt his lips on my hand and then my hand cupped his face. I looked down to my right and saw him embracing my hand with so much love.

"I'm sorry." I whispered.

His eyes had confusion.

"What are you apologizing for?"

"For not being stronger."

"You saved us all, Emily! You did more than enough, you almost literally gave your life for us."

"I was... dying?"

"Yes." I heard his voice high, which meant it was true.

"How long have I been out?"

I noticed his hesitance.

"Matt?"

He cleared his throat.

"You were in a coma for the last... month."

[MONTH?!] My eyes grew wide.

"Really?"

"Yes; everyone has been so worried that you wouldn't come out of it... but I had faith in you. I knew you could pull through this."

"And... Edward?"

{Edward's Point of View}

"I AM KING AND I SAY FUCKING FIX THIS!!!!" I roared in anger at healer in front of me, his eyes were scared and held fear.

He trembled.

"I-I c-can't... my Lord... this was a different kind of fire... with some kind of... blessing. It can't be f-fixed!"

"AHHHHH!!!" I roared, I grabbed the petite man by his collar and sent him flying across the room.

I looked myself in the mirror... the scar... the burning scar on my FACE!! My beautiful FACE ruined!!!

The burn covered almost the whole left side of my face. Leaving all kinds of lines. My lip twitched in anger.

"You will pay for this, Emily. You and your precious Matthew will pay! I swear you will!!!"