Status: oohyaychicken.tumblr.com

This Place Is Haunted, Possession by a Ghost

Chapter Twenty One

>>>guys this chapter is in ricky’s pov<<<

I’m in the middle of rereading my newest story and checking for errors when Chris storms in the house, slamming the door behind him. I watch worriedly as he kicks his shoes off and throws his book bag somewhere before stomping upstairs. I frown as I hear another door slam upstairs, most likely Chris’ bedroom door. I don’t think I’ve ever seen Chris so upset before and it kinda scares me, but I log out of my drive anyways and head upstairs to make sure he’s okay.

I knock on the door when I approach before calling out. “Are you okay?”

“Sure,” he spits out from the room, so I know he’s definitely not okay right now.

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No, I don’t wanna be bothered right now.”

“What about a hug?”

“Just fuck off, Richard,” Chris snaps, raising his voice. I flinch at the harshness of his words and back off a little, feeling tears welling up in my eyes. I’m such a fucking baby…

“O-Okay, sorry,” I choke out before turning away from the door, running into the next available room: Chris’ mom’s room. I run into the closet and close myself in it, allowing the tears to fall in the dark.

Why do I have to be so fucking sensitive? It’s so fucking pathetic…

After a few minutes of crying to myself in the closet alone, the door cracks open, revealing a guilty and remorseful Chris Cerulli. I wipe my eyes with the sleeve of my hoodie and turn away from him.

“Ricky, I’m sorry, love,” he begs gently, and I can’t help but blush at the little pet name. “I’m just really upset right now. I can talk to you about it if you want, and you can give me a hug too. I love your hugs.”

“I-I don’t want a hug anymore,” I lie quietly.

“Yes you do,” Chris teases playfully, grabbing my hand and helping me out of the closet. “Hug?”

“Hug,” I say as I give him a hug, which he gladly returns with a content sigh.

“Do you forgive me?” he asks me.

“Yeah,” I answer, looking up to him with a shy smile, which he happily returns. My gaze drops down to his smiling pierced lips.

I wonder how they would feel against my own…

I bite my lip as I meet his gaze again. Chris raises a perfectly drawn brow at me before I look back to his lips, and without a second thought, I lean in and find out.
♠ ♠ ♠
a friend of mine came up with the plot of this chapter for me since i was struggling so badly :^)