‹ Prequel: Prince Gaskarth
Status: in progress. Updates may be slow, depending on the day. I hope you enjoy this story! -carynxo

Baby, Just Say Yes

eins

"Will you go out with me?" the Prince asked, all signs of anxiousness evident in his voice. Jack went silent, not sure if he had heard the question right. Had he?

Unfortunately, his silence had freaked out Alex; he feared that Jack wanted nothing to do with him.

"Jack? Are you there?" he asked into the phone. This seemed to snap Jack out of whatever trance he was in.

"What? I am sorry, Alex, what did you say? I didn't hear you." Jack lied.

"Just to be sure, are you listening?"

Jack chuckled. "Yes, I am listening this time, you dillhole." he responded. Alex giggled, fucking giggled, and Jack deemed that the most adorable sound he'd ever heard.

"I was checking!" Alex defended. "Who in God's name wants to repeat what they said for a third time?"
And yeah, okay, Alex did have a point there.

"Anyway," Alex said, voice now sounding nervous and serious. "Um, will you g-go out with me?" Jack froze into place. So he had heard right.

"Jack?"

"L-Like out on a date?" Jack questioned.

"Yes."

Jack bit his lip into a grin. "Yeah," he said; Alex could just hear the smile. "I would love to go out with you, my dear Prince." Alex smiled.

"Seriously? Because you don't have to spare-"

"Alex!" Jack interrupted. "I'm not sparing your feelings. I really want to go out with you." And Alex thought his face hurt now.

"Are you free to come to the castle for dinner tonight, then?"

"Always."

"Great, wear something formal. My parents want to meet you." Alex said.

"The King and Queen want to meet...me?" Jack gulped, causing Alex to laugh.

"Yes! Be here by five-thirty, okay?"

"Okay, Lexy. I'll see you soon."

"Bye, Jacky!"

<>

Once off the phone, Alex turn to Matt, a smile obviously evident.

"I'm guessing he said yes, then, right?" Matt inquired, earning an even wider grin and eager nod from the Prince. Matt smiled.

"He did! He said yes! He even told me that he wasn't sparing my feelings and that he really wants to, and he called me Lexy!" Alex gushed, earning a laugh from Matt. He realized something, though, eyes widening.

"What is it, Alex?"

"Jack is coming for dinner tonight! Fuck! Help me look sexy!" Matt laughed and obliged. Tonight was going to be a long night for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
heyheyhey, first chapter. -carynxo