Stay for the Night If You Want To

Does He Know About Me

Kellin was acting strange. Its the first day of senior year, and he wasn't even thinking about joining the soccer team. That's unbelievable soccer has been our sport ever since 9th grade. He can't leave us hanging like that.

I was upset me, and Kellin didn't have any classes together, but Oli, Austin, and Alan were in all my classes and they made me laugh like every minute of the day.

We were walking to our cars, and suddenly

Kellin: Vic? You coming over?

Me and Kellin hung out everyday after school since 9th grade. We did the something. I'd go to his house, we'd eat pizza rolls, play video games, talk shit on girls, and then walk downtown to check girls out. I was bored of the same routine. We're seniors now. I want my life to be interesting.

Me: can we do something else?

Kellin looked at me with blank stares. He looked confused like I hated him or was bored of our friendship.

Kellin: like what?

Vic: lets go chill at the mall.

The mall? Who chills at the mall. I don't know? I just couldn't think of anything else to say, but to my surprise Kellin agreed. He said something about buying a new pair of skinny jeans, and a couple new band shirts.

We met at the mall in an hour, and we invited Oli, Jack, Austin, Alan, Mike, Jessica, Baylee, and Tessa. We walked around the mall like we owned that shit.

Baylee was all over Kellin like usual. It bugged me a little, but I had no idea why? I also didn't understand why he didn't have sex with her already? She's been crushing since 9th grade, and she's hella beautiful. But Kellin pushed her away every chance he got. Maybe he's into Jessica instead. I've seen the way he looked at her sometimes.

I found my mind wandering. Kellin, he's beautiful. Those sea green eyes would drive ay girl crazy, that shoulder length brown hair with the little waves at the end, that beautiful face structure, the way his legs looked him skinny jeans, and he could pull toms off better than any hippie I know. Wow was I fucking eyeing up Kellin? That's completely weird.

Me: Oli, check that girl out. She's staring you down.

Oli: she's a ten. Be back, I'm getting her number.

Mike was off doing his own thing, Jack was hanging with this girl he's been hanging with since summer, Jessica, and Tessa stopped into the "girl" store, Austin, and Alan went to get food, and Baylee met up with Casey something. Her last name isn't important. Me and Kellin were left to wander around by ourselves.

"Why don't you do stuff with Baylee yet?" I slapped Kellin in the arm

"Because I've been crushing on someone else." his eyes wandered off to the floor like he had something important say, but nothing came out.

"Kellin, dude talk to me." I demanded.

"Fuck this, fuck that, fuck life. Because the person I want will never want me." every eye was on Kellin while he yelled through out the mall.

He was hurting, and I finally found out why his mind wasn't focusing on anything.