Stay for the Night If You Want To

I Had A Dream Last Night

I had a dream that night after Vic left. I was singing in front of the whole school, and after I was done everyone clapped, and Vic came onto stage a kissed me again. His lips were so pure, they tasted like chap stick cherry chap stick to be exact. I held him tight. I was awaken by a knock on my door.

My mom walked slowly in. "goodmorning sweetie."

My eyes narrowed in on her. "you scared me." I giggled a little.

"Sorry honey." she said standing by my bed side.

I looked at her, and realized how beautiful she was, and how lucky I am to have a mother like her. "I'm ready to go home."

She ran her fingers through my hair like she did when I was a baby. Her touches where always so gentle, and they always showed me how much she loved me.

"Alright baby." she said walking out of the door. She was on her way to get the doctor.

They came in. "I hear you want to go home." the doctor said looking at the monitor next to my bed.

"Yes I am." I watched him cautiously.

"We can let you go today. But you'll have to stay home for the rest of the week. We will put you on some antidrepression pills, and you should get a lot of rest." he walked away.

I sat up slowly, and grabbed some clothes out of a bag my mom had brought to me a couple days ago. I walked to the bathroom, and changed.

Before we left I sent a text to Vic.

"I'm leaving the hospital, but I won't be allowed to go back to school until next week."

I then remembered the kiss and everything that happened between me, and Vic yesterday. He probably won't text me back.

Vic: "That's a relief. I'll be by to see your house later after school."

My heart raced a little. He's coming over after school? I didn't think this would ever happen. I thought he was embarrassed or something to see me again. Does he remember the kiss? What does he think about it? Did he like it? Will we ever kiss again?

On the way home my mom stopped at McDonalds. I wasn't really hungry, but I ordered a salad anyway. With a medium strawberry milkshake.

we got home, and I sat on the couch watching MTV whatever was on at that moment. I couldn't really concentrate I was worried about Vic.