Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

Where Will You Be Waking Up Tomorrow Morning?

*Austin's POV*

I awoke from the light that was shining through a small slit in the terrible flowery curtains that hung in front of one of the hundreds of hotel windows that just so happened to belong to our room. I looked down finding Alan peacefully asleep on my chest, his beautiful ginger locks were all over the place and his eyelashes were perfectly fanned over his cheeks. His breathing was even and I could feel his chest slowly rising and falling against my stomach. Our legs were still tangled up and one of the sheets was draped over us. I smiled at the thought of what happened last night. I swear that kid has never ending stamina we were getting it until 3 am. Which was when I pinned him down during a playful wrestling match. He started pouting because I had one so I made it up to him with cuddles. While were cuddling we talked about mindless nothings until we both dosed off and well now were here.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulder a bit tighter and laid back onto the pillow behind me letting my thoughts race. Most of them consumed by Alan. He had me swooning beyond belief, my stomach was in knots over happiness and love? Maybe not love but it sure felt like it, can you fall in love with someone this fast? I've only spent one night with him and I feel so much towards him. Maybe this is just lust, but it doesn't feel like lust I don't just want sex, despite last nights actions, I actually want a life with him I want this relationship to last. I want to grow old with him, I don't know what it is about him but I feel like he's the one you know? Maybe I'm over thinking this all, he probably doesn't even feel the same way. I mean we've only known each other for a short while so anything could happen. But honestly I want him in my life for a long time whether it means marrying him, or just being with him, or just being "friends" I want him there, preferably the first. But you know that's still pretty far in the future so.

I don't know how long I laid there contemplating mine and Alan's possible future outlooks. But after about the 40th possible outcome I felt Alan start stirring on top of me. "Good morning princess"

He rubbed his eyes and yawned before looking up at me. "Morning" His voice was still raspy and that was kind of really sexy. I leaned down kissing his hair causing his nuzzle his face into my neck. I hugged his body to my own smiling, ths was perfect I could lay here all day with him.

"Aus?" He murmured into my neck which kind of tickled.

"Yea"

"I am sooo happy I am tall enough to ride" I began laughing at his comment soon joined by his own laughter. He rolled on top of me and folded his arms on top of my chest to then lay his head on top of his arms.

"Is that so?"

"Yep"

"Well I'm quite happy you are tall enough to ride as well last night was quite fun" He reached forward quickly kissing me pulling a smile from both of us at the small gesture.

"Well I don't think your neighboring hotel guests are nearly as happy as we are"

"Oh my god I totally forgot about that shit, oh well what's done is done I guess" He rolled off me and the bed catching himself with his feet before hitting the floor.

"Where do you think you're going you're interfering with cuddle time"

"I'm gonna take a shower so you know I don't smell like sex all day'

"Can I join you, to you know save water" I smirked at him receiving one in return.

"I was kind of hoping you would"

"Yessss" I got up joining him in the 10 foot trek to the shower. Since neither of us had to undress we got right in turning on the water

"So what's the plan for today" I asked him as he washed his hair.

"Ummm I'm not sure do you wanna do something together today?" He handed me the soap allowing me to wash my hair as well.

"Only if you want to, the wedding isn't until tomorrow so I'm free today and I don't want to just sit around the hotel all day"

"I have therapy at 4 but I'm sure I can call in"

"No, you shouldn't miss therapy"

"But I'd much rather hang out with you then hang out in an office, I'm sure you're going to help in my happiness more than therapy will"

"Are you sure?"

"Yea, Tabitha actually enjoys when I'm not there because she thinks I'm finally getting out to the world and will stop needing therapy soon"

"Oh, well I'm sure today will be fun" We spent the rest of the shower talking about possible ideas for the day and I may or may not of given Alan a blowjob and may or may not of gotten one in return. We decided to just go back to Alan's house and hang out with Aaron and Casey for the day. Well more I begged Alan to go because I wanted to properly meet them and talk, if I had any chance of a future with him I want to met the people closest to him.

After our shower we got out drying ourselves off I headed to grab clothes throwing them on. I turned around finding Alan with one of the white hotel towel wrapped around his legs hanging quite low on his hips. He was brushing his hair but for some reason I couldn't tear my gaze from the low hanging towel, this was turning me on quite a bit. I bit my lip at the thoughts that were dancing around the dirty side of my mind.

"Austin"

I snapped out of my mini trance looking up at him. "Um yea sorry"

He laughed lightly "You ok over there"

I cleared my throat grabbing a pair of sweatpants from my bag."Yea I'm fine, do you want to just wear a pair of sweatpants home until you can change"

"Sure, thanks" He undid the towel dropping it on the floor. My teeth immediatley took my lip between them biting down hard, he didn't even know what he was doing to me right now. This is driving me insane ugh Alan why are you so fucking sexy it's not fair by any means.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Um yea, hold on let me brush my teeth" I could barely even think straight my mind was filled with all the things I wanted to do t him. I hope they recede before we get to his house, Oh god knowing Alan if he knows I'm turned on he'll purposely turn me on even more around Casey and Aaron. Dear god I hope this horniness dies down, or else I'm in for an interesting day.

I finished brushing my teeth and grabbed my phone, keys and gum before finding Alan in the hallway. We headed to the car making our way to his house in about 8 minutes. We parked in front of the lawn and he turned to me.

"Ok they have no filter so just ignore them if they ask about like sex or any of that stuff"

"Why would I ignore them I think they deserve to know how good in bed you are"

"This should be interesting then"

We finally left the car at 12:39. I wont lie I'm kind of nervous, you usually don't meet family this early but here I was. I hope today goes well and they like me. And judging from the small interaction I had with them yesterday I think they will, but who knows that could change and they could totally hate me. I tried to not think about the negative outcomes but I couldn't help it I was known for over thinking everything.

Alan opened the door walking in first but I followed closely behind. The living room was sunken in and had a step down into it. Inside it had two black leather couches and a matching love seat. On the floor was a fluffy white rug that covered the cherry wood just below it. In the dead center of the room was a wooden table covered in papers and a laptop. On the wall was a massive flt screen Tv above the dark wood entertainment center. I hadn't realized how nice his house was until now, like damn this was just the living room what else did they have.

"My mom also doubles as a house decorator person so she designed the whole house"

"She did a damn good job at it, this place is amazing"

"Alan is that you?" I looked up seeing Casey emerge from the kitchen with an apron on, the air smelled like some kind of pasta.

"Yea I brought Austin over"

Se walked over to us and looked up at me taking my hand "Hi I'm Casey'

I shook her hand "I'm Austin its very nice to finally meet you"

She turned to Alan "He's very attractive and nice keep him Alan he's a good one" He looked down blushing.

"Casey"

"Oh fine I'll leave you two alone, show Austin around the house and I'll call Aaron" She made her way back to the kitchen.

"I'm sorry about that"

"No worries I think she's nice and pretty funny"

"Yea kind of, do you want to go upstairs, stay down here or outside first?"

"Umm upstairs"

"Ok follow me" He took my hand leading me up the wooden staircase. We stopped at the end of the first set of stairs and turned into the first room "This is the guest bedroom"

The room literally looked like it was straight out of a magazine. Everything was in perfect order and everything matched the color scheme was white and blue and almost an oceany feel. "Wow"

"Yea I know it's ridiculous how much money my mom actually put into just this room"

"It's amazing I thought this stuff only existed in magazines and TV shows"

"Me too" We continued on to the next room.

"This is Casey's room"

"Are you serious this room is freaking massive" It had a dark purple/black color scheme with a California king bed a walk in closet and its own seating area. It was bigger than my entire apartment.

"Yea my mom also bought the house she insisted we live in style or not at all I told her it was too much but she doesn't really care what I have to say"

We made our way through the rest of the floor, him telling me about this and that and me somewhat fangirling over how amazing his house is I knew he had money but nothing like this. After was saw everything on the second floor it was time to go to the next one.

"And this is my floor"

"Your floor?"

"Yea I know that sounds rich kid like sorry"

"No don't apologize it's fine"

We went into his room that was just as big if not bigger than Casey's room. Against the largest wall which was completely covered in posters was his bed. Across from that was a flat screen on the furthest wall from the door was a balcony which faced the backyard. And in the wall that was connected to the door was a fully equiped bathroom.bathroom Upon our entering two cats emerged from a massive scratch post in the corner.

One of them was a pure white cat with blue eyes and the other was black cat with green eyes. "Oh these are my cats, the white one is Glacier she's really sweet" He picked up the black cat who looked to still be a kitten. "And this little guy is Mayday I got him a couple months ago"

"They are so cute but not nearly as cute as you"

He blushed "Oh stop"

I picked up Glacier and sat down on the couch that was left of the balcony in its own little area of the room. Across from it was two matching chairs and between the two was a table with a candle, a laptop and a bowl of candy. Next to the mini room inside his bedroom was his walk in closet which from the looks of it was filled with endless band merch. Alan brought Mayday over and sat next to me.

"So what do you think"

"I think your house is amazing especially this room like wow"

"Thanks" We sat there petting the cats and talking about his life waiting for Casey to call us down. I was still very nervous about talking to her and Aaron full on, but not nearly as nervous as I was when I walked through the front door. Hopefully the nerves would hold off a bit more so I didn't have a full blown anxiety attack at lunch.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's next? I have no idea.