Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

You Keep Me On The Edge Of My Seat

*Austin's POV*

After about 10 minutes of sitting there the cats decided they were done and hated us, so they pranced off to who knows the hell where. Once they exited Alan took the spot in my lap that once held Glacier. He wrapped his legs around my waist much like he had last night but this was a totally different situation...at least for now. He laid his head on my shoulder and I returned the small gesture of affection by wrapping my arms around him. He closed his eyes and we sat there in silence for a short while, it wasn't an awkward by any silence it was a silence filled with sweetness and the connection I felt with him. It was completely comforting and nice to just be with him and be able to hold him. I was falling in love with him faster and faster I had lied awake contemplating if what I felt towards him was love. He gave me that massive knot in my stomach that almost made me feel sick and he made me s fucking happy. I knew I loved him already I was in this for the long run, I'm just hoping he is to, I can't afford to lose him now I'm in too deep and there's no way I would be able to recover if I lost him somehow I knew that for a fact.

"I don't want you to leave Aus" Alan mumbled against my neck.

"I don't want to leave princess"

"Can't you just stay here forever"

"I wish I could my love but I can't"

He let out a sigh and sat up looking at me. His eyes looked glossy and I could tell he was holding back tears, it was going to be so hard leaving I was only going to be in town for three more days and the wedding is tomorrow. I honestly didn't even want to go to the wedding I'd much rather cuddle up with Alan and watch Netflix but I have to. Emotions were beginning to flood to my eyes as well but I knew I couldn't cry or else he would and I couldn't watch him do that. I swallowed hard and some of the sadness receded, not a whole lot but enough to keep me from spilling over with tears.

"Please don't cry my princess"

"But I can't help it I-I" his voice was beginning to crack, I wrapped my arms around him tighter and brought him to my chest "don't want you to leave"

My eyes were now welling up with tears seeing him cry hit me hard "I know babe I'm sorry" He hugged me tightly and it brought a whole new wave of emotion out of me, how could I leave him, I knew I had to go back to SD but I really don't want to go back this early. Maybe I could ask for a vacation extension from work and change my flight so I could stay a couple days longer. "How about I stay an extra three days"

He sniffled "But how"

"I could take a few extra days off of work and change my flight"

'But I don't want you to miss work just to stay with me"

"But I want to stay with you a bit longer"

"Are you sure"

"Completely" He lifted his head up and I wiped the stray tears from his face before softly kissing him. I felt him crack a small smile into the kiss knowing he felt better I was staying now.

"Wait but where are you going to stay"

"Oh I didn't think about that" I didn't have enough money to afford to stay at the hotel any longer than I already was, shit there's always a flaw in a plan right?

"Well if you wanted to you could stay here with me"

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you and Casey"

He laughed "Oh trust me you won't bother us I guarentee if I tell Casey you're staying here she'll be so fucking excited she might die"

As if on queue Casey poked her head through the doorway. "Is he staying"

Alan turned his head to where she stood "Casey, really"

"Oh hush you act like you don't know I'm the nosiest person ever, now answer my question is the attractive boy you're straddling staying?"

He looked at me silently asking me if I was and I turned to Casey "Yes I am"

"Ok then I'll make other arrangements so you two can have the house allllll to yourselves" She winked at us before skipping away from the doorway.

"Wait, is lunch ready yet" Alan yelled after her.

"Five minutes"

"See I told you she wouldn't mind and now we get the house all to ourselves" He bit his lip and I knew exactly what was racing through his mind.

"God dammit Alan please don't turn me on right now"

He smirked and started kissing down my neck "Why not?" He asked teasingly. Oh my god I am so paying his back for this later.

I struggled trying not to moan, if I did he would win and we can't have that. Before I could answer his question I felt his teeth take some of my skin between them. I drew in a sharp breath I seriously hate him right now you don't even know. He began working a hickey into the previously bitten area. I couldn't hold it back any longer "Alan" I moaned out his name feeling him smirk against my skin. He sat up once more looking at me with satisfaction filling his eyes.

"That little moan of yours was hot"

"I hate you"

He giggled "Whoops"

"You're just lucky I didn't get a raging boner from that or else we would have a severe problem"

"Oh no I'm saving that for after lunch" He winked and dismounted my lap reaching out for my hand.

"What do you have planned for after lunch?"

"It's a surprise" He practically sang as we made our way out of his bedroom door. I knew we had been waiting for lunch for about an hour but now I couldn't wait for it to be over I was so excited to find out what he had planned for after lunch this was almost to much for my teenage hormones hopefully I can make it through lunch boner free. No promises however. We finally made it down the staircase meeting Aaron and Casey in the kitchen. Sitting on the perfectly arranged table were four plates filled with shrimp and fettuccine alfredo. At two of the seats were Aaron and Casey laughing over something.

They both looked up as we approached the table. "Damn you were right Cas the really are a cute couple"

She rolled her eyes at him. "I told you"

Alan and I sat across from them at the two open seats facing the massive glass doors that faced the backyard. It looked so pretty out there and from what I could see they had a pool and a tree house, the backyard was huge bigger than the house how does someone even have this large of a house.

"So boys how was your date"

Alan looked at me and I nodded at him signaling he could go ahead and answer "Well he took me to the ATL and Blink concert I wanted to go to and then yea" He looked down blushing at the thought of what happened last night.

"To be clear you had sex right?" Casey asked she was so blunt it was kind of amazing I dont know anyone with a parental figure this amazing. She twirled noodles onto her fork like she didn't ask one of the most awkward questions ever.

Ala"Ummm yea why"

She smiled and looked at Aaron next to her "Aaron you owe me twenty bucks"

"Dammit again" He leaned forward pulling his wallet out handing her a 20.

"You were betting on if we would have sex"

"Duh I said you would and Aaron said you wouldn't on the first date but I guess he was wrong again HA!"

"Wait you guys do this regularly"

"Yea we bet on you a lot"

"Wow"

"Yea but we should really stop though Casey is gonna clear out my bank account one day"

"Hey it's not my fault I'm a good gambler, so is Austin good in bed" She took a sip of her water, and it was becoming clearer and clearer to me she has no filter, it was actually quite funny to me because Alan looked so embarassed however I didn't really mind her blunt questions.

"Oh my god Casey shut up" Alan was hiding his face as best he could right now from where I was sitting I could see his cheeks were bright red. I reached down taking his hand knowing it would comfort him a bit.

Here goes nothing two people can play the boldness game right."Well I don't mean to be self absorbed but I do believe I'm pretty good in bed how about yourself"

"Hmm is that so... I would say I'm quite good myself"

The rest of the lunch was spent somewhat the same Casey and Aaron firing questions at me, most of them would be considered uncomfortable for most but not for me I didn't really get all awkward in situations like this. It seemed like Alan was warming up to the conversation as well, maybe because he made himself a milkshake mid-lunch. Milkshakes are his ultimate confidence boosters I had no idea what it was with him and his milkshakes but they brought down his filters and brought out his smooth side. Soon after the milkshake was made his hand found my thigh and was rubbing it up and down. Every time he got closer and closer to my cock and once he made it all the way up he let his hand lightly brush across it. I bit my lip instantly thankful Aaron and Casey weren't paying attention to us due to their most current debate over why garlic bread is better than anything in the universe, at the moment Casey was winning what a shocker.

I shot a look at Alan and he smirked at me started to palm me through my jeans. I bit my hand to avoid the moans threatening to escape my mouth. I was sitting on the very edge of my seat shaking my leg trying to keep my cool right now but unfortunately for me Alan was making that EXTREMELY difficult "You said you would wait until after lunch" I whispered to him hoping they wouldn't hear.

"Well I lied, I was getting unpatient" He whispered back, he looked up at Casey "I'm gonna go show Austin my record collection thanks for lunch"

She didn't even look up she was too enthralled in their debate to even care. "Ok have fun"

We rushed up the stairs me slowly trailing behind Alan due to my already apparent boner once we reached his room Alan shut the door and locked it before turning to me. "Take off your pants now" I didn't hesitate I did exactly as he commanded. Once they were off he dropped to his knees in front of me immediatley taking me into his mouth.

My fingers found his hair intertwining with the ginger locks. He began swirling his tongue around my tip and I swear this boy's tongue was the most amazing thing I've ever come in contact with. Moans were spilling out of my mouth by this time along with lines of swears intertwined with his name and the occasional lip bite. He began bobbing his head up and down taking more and more of me in with each movement. I could tell he was a veteran at this, this was hands down the best blow job I've ever had. I could feel myself getting closer and closer to my climax and I think he could to, he let his tongue take he lead again allowing it to pleasure me in so many ways I never had before. Within seconds I was cumming along with a loud moan of his name. I could feel him smirk and swallow around me before standing up in front of me.

"Does that make up for turning you on earlier"

I took a second trying to catch my breathe and recover from one of the most amazing things I've ever experienced "Hell yeah that was wow"

"Glad you enjoyed it now if you don't mind can you return the favor because I kinda got a bit turned on watching you"

I laughed "No problem" I returned the favor trying to do as good of a job as he did however I don't think that's actually possible but I tried. Once we were both sexually satisfied, for now, we climbed into his bed wearing just boxers and threw on some random movie. We both didn't really care about the movie we were more fixated on each other. I could spend everyday like this just laying here with him with not a care in the world he made me so happy and absolutely I loved every second I had with him more than anything else in this world.
♠ ♠ ♠
So lunch and blowjobs, yea fun times