Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

Is This More Than You Bargained For?

*Austin's POV*

Alan had fallen asleep pretty quickly due to the fact that he was probably exhausted from all the pain he was in, I however was wide awake. My thoughts were racing with the image of Brendon about to stomp as hard as he could onto Alan who was lying helpless on the floor. This is what was occurring as I had walked through the door not at all what I was expecting to see by any means. The image was so vivid and made me more than sick to my stomach I wish I had gotten back to the house before Brendon did then none of this would've ever happened and Alan would be perfectly fine. The thousands of better and worse outcomes that could've very well happened swarmed my mind. I spent hours laying there wide awake contemplating everything. I was disgusted by Brendon and myself for leaving Alan here alone. My mind kept on replaying what he had said to me on how if I hadn't gotten there when I did how it would've ended much worse. But I wasn't there soon enough he still got hurt pretty bad but what if I hadn't gotten there when I did Alan could very well be headed to the hospital right now or even his grave. Brendon could've killed him and I don't think he would've even thought about it twice. I could tell he was a heartless person and I am almost 100% sure the abuse he had planned for Alan was meant to go on for much longer than it had.

How is someone even that vile, stone hearted, souless I couldn't even find or combine enough words to describe how much of a bad person he was and is. My heart felt like it was going through the wringer thinking about how I could've lost Alan and how enraged I was with Brendon and how much I loved Alan. These three things weren't a good combo, the were causing me nothing but restlessness and heartache. I sighed looking up to see it was 3 am. I was still undeniably awake that wasn't changing. I looked over at Alan who had rolled off me and curled into a ball, he was sound asleep. I slipped out of bed and tip toed over to the door trying to not wake up Alan. Once I was successfully out of the room I slowly closed the door and made my way downstairs. Apparently I wasn't the only one unable to sleep in the living room was Aaron on his computer. The lights were on but they were dimmed down as low as they went.

"Guess you couldn't sleep either" His eyes widened and he let out a slight shriek holding his chest trying to regain proper breathing.

"Mother of god Austin you scared the shit out of me"

I let out a small laugh "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you" I sat down on the love seat in between the two couches. Aaron shut his computer and moved his feet from the coffee table leaning forward.

"What's got you awake this late" He asked taking a drink of the can of coke that was previously sitting on the coffee table.

"Just thinking"

"About what" I wasn't sure if I should tell him, of course he would probably see the giant hand marks on Alan's face in the morning due to the fact he wouldn't cover them up with make up in the morning because Casey wasn't here. Still I felt like it wasn't my place to tell, but I also didn't want to force Alan through having to re-tell Aaron what happened essentially having to relive it.

I sighed decided now was probably the best time to tell him. "Well I guess while everyone was gone Alan ordered pizza and when he went to go answer the door for the pizza it wasn't a pizza guy it was Brendon" his face immediately hardened at the mention of his name. "and he invited himself in and I guess he saw the picture of me and Alan on Instagram and got all mad and started beating up Alan well I got back just before he was about to stomp into Alan's ribs and punched him in the face and he left" I looked down at my hands after unloading the details to the story, noticing my knuckles had dried blood on them and were bruised as well. I didn't even realize this had happened to them until now when my hand started hurting. Guess I got that dick pretty fucking good, I didn't like fighting but I couldn't stand back and do nothing while he attacked Alan.

"Oh my god is Alan ok is anything broken, where did he hit him" Aaron looked so concerned like someone just threw a wrench into this kid's heart and that person would be me.

"He got slapped in the face twice and kicked in the stomach once nothing broken just bruises and a couple scratches on his face" I winced recalling the wounds the monster had left on Alan, he didn't deserve this by any means no one deserved this kind of abuse.

"So he's somewhat ok at least, I fucking hate that prick that was so uncalled for like what the fuck is even wrong with him?" Aaron's demeanor increasing with anger by the millisecond. I could understand why though he protected Alan with his life and would go to any length to make sure he was ok and unharmed.

"I have no idea" He let out a frustrated sigh before looking at me again "thank you for getting rid of him"

"No problem" We spent the rest of the early morning talking about small things like our parents and colleges and future plans you know small talk kind of stuff. Somewhere in the mix Glacier joined the party making herself at home on Aaron's lap where she soon fell asleep, he didn't seem to mind her presence though seeing as he pretty much dealt with her on a daily basis. Around six Aaron left to get a couple hours of sleep and I decided to return back to Alan before he woke up. Alan he had rolled over into my spot so I took his side for now. Once successfully back into bed without awakening the gorgeous man next to me I pulled out my phone and killed some time by scrolling through tumblr, Instagram and whatever else I could find to distract me. After about an hour of laying there Alan began stirring and rolled over back to his spot on my chest. He rubbed his eyes and blinked a couple times trying to rejoin the world.

"Good morning princess"

He yawned"Morning"

I could see the red marks on his face beginning to fade a bit which was good I could also somewhat see his stomach because he was shirtless but the majority of the bruise was covered by the blanket that hung loosely on us, I don't think it was even facing the right direction seeing as sleeping with Alan was like sleeping in a war zone the kid rolled all around the bed all night I didn't really mind though I thought it was cute and I was kind of a heavy sleeper so it was all good. The bruise was pretty bad though it was very bright purple and was quite large it took up a good part of the right side of his mid-section. I was hoping he wasn't in too much pain but he very well could be because the pain killers would've worn off by now and they are fresh wounds so.

I brushed some of his hair from his face receiving a small content smile"How you feeling"

"Not wonderful but not terrible"

"Do you want me to get you some meds or something?"

"No I think I'll be fine I kind of just want to lay here and maybe give you or receive a hand job because that sounds amazing right about now"

"Why was someone having some sexy dreams"

He rolled onto my body looking at me with his gorgeous still half asleep eyes "You have no idea"

"Oh I think I do I know I'm like the total sex god" I joked letting out a small laugh .

"You really are and it's not fair" He pouted.

"Hey at least I'm your sex god and you have me all to yourself"

"Hmm your right" He smirked "Maybe I should take advantage of that" He sat up straddling me and started slowly rubbing my chest. Seriously the things he can do with his hands and mouth leave me speechless he may actually take the title of sex god in this relationship.

"Right now, but your injured I don't want you to be in more pain"

"Trust me I'll be fine I seriously need sex right now though"

"You sure"

"Yes now get inside of me"

"Someones a little demanding"

"I'm also very horny"

"I'm aware and it's sexy as hell" he blushed and giggled and it was probably the cutest thing ever. But I couldn't appreciate the cuteness for long seeing as we were now ripping off whatever clothing each other had left on and feverishly making out. Thank god for morning sex and very horny Alan.

After the do was done we hoped into the shower together seeing as we didn't want to roam around smelling of sex all day. Alan was currently in the middle of washing his hair while quietly singing along to Helena which was the song currently blaring through the bathroom speaker at the moment. The same question I have pondered about was making it's way into my head right now I wanted to ask him so bad but was now the right time, or what would he even say what if he gives me a negative response and I just look like a fool. I hated how much I obsessed over things like this it drove me crazy but I was so indecisive and judgmental towards myself.

"Austin you ok"

I snapped out of my trance making eye contact with the man that held every quality of literal perfection in front of me "Alan will you be my boyfriend" I blurted out before my mind could register what flew out of my mouth I immediately began critizing myself over what I just said oh my god Austin how could you be so stupid why would you ev-

"Yes" My mind stopped sending hateful critiques and I stared at Alan in shock.

"Really?!?!?"

"Yes Austin I'll be your boyfriend" The hate and overwhelming fear of rejection suddenly withered away and was replaced with joy and excitement.

Two matching smiles of pure happiness plastered our faces, Alan was my boyfriend now I couldn't believe I actually asked him and he said yes there was nothing that could make me any happier than I was now... well maybe marrying him but that's far off we just started dating like 8 seconds ago so marriages still up in the air however I would love that very much but I knew I was probably taking these thought wayyyyy to far but I couldn't help it I already loved him a lot but for now we are just boyfriend oh my god were boyfriends that's sounds so just yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me like forever to update but I wasn't sure what to do with this chapter however now they are boyfriends how cute.