Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

Surrender Myself

*Austin's POV*

It was 2 am and I was still trying to stumble my way home. I was so frustrated at myself and Justyn and I couldn't help but feel sorry for not just Krystyn but myself. I was such a worthless asshole. I knew I shouldn't of went to that party, but of course I jut had to be drawn in by the promise of Mickey Mouse. I was such a naive Disney loving child. I should've stayed home and said I was sick or something and none of this would've ever happened.

I had no idea where I was. It was pitch black and apparently wherever the fuck I was had no street lights, great. I searched around for a street name of some sort but nothing. Well looks like this will be a long walk. I continued on the direction I was going I wasn't even sure if i was going the right way but right now I honestly couldn't care less. I told myself I was trying to get home but I soon figured out I was lying. I wasn't going anywhere in particular but I was trying to get somewhere whether it was home or Neverland I didn't care. I just needed to walk it helped me think, and considering my thoughts are consuming me now couldn't be a better time to walk. So I carried on walking to my nowhere that was somewhere.

~The Next Day~

My eyes opened slowly but I couldn't see anything. I could however see it was morning or daytime at least I highly doubt it was still morning. My vision was to blurred to make out anything else, where in the fuck was I, the last thing I remember is tripping over something on the sidewalk last night I must've passed out there or something. I attempted to sit up, but quickly changed my mind after i discovered i had a pounding headache due to the mass amount of alcohol I drank last night. The blurry room started to spin around me so I laid down for a second trying to regain whatever awareness I had right now. I felt around me realizing I was on a couch but not just any couch it was my couch. Thank god or whoever else is up there or out there looking out for me. I let out a sigh of relief knowing that I wasn't like under a bridge or in some brothel. But how did I even get here did I actually make my way home last night??

Before i could think deeper about the subject I heard footsteps approach the couch. "How you feeling Aus?" It was the one person I was hoping it would be it was Tino.

"I feel like shit man"

He let out a laugh "Well I can confirm that you also look like shit"

"Thanks, what happened last night how did I get here?"

He sat down on the couch next to me "Well it was about 3 and I decided to leave and i couldn't find you anywhere but I found a crying Krystyn and she told me what happened and knowing you, you left so I got in the truck and spent an hour looking for you and found you on the sidewalk passed out. So I got you up and brought you back to the house."

"Thanks dude I owe you"

"Don't worry about it I know you would've done the same for me"

"So Krys told you everything?"

"Yep, she told me how thing were over between you and her"

"Damn, fucking Justyn man I feel so bad"

"Wait, Justyn was the guy Krys saw you kissing" his face was plastered with utter shock.

"Yea, I had gone to get a Jello shot for some girl that was dancing with me and that when shit went down"

"I swear Im gonna beat the shit out of him"

Tino couldn't stand Justyn he knew that he was just using me for his little sexual frat boy needs. Justyn also happened to be like the biggest dick ever if you hadnt already gotten that from the most recent encounter. He pushed everyone around because he was bigger than everyone. Not to mention he was always ragging on people. I have no idea what I saw in him but now it seems that what happened last summer wasn't over, I knew he was gonna be back again and his little scene at the party was just the start or his revenge for me dumping him.

"No Tino you dont need to stir the pot with him I'm !00% sure it was just him being drunk and stupid leave it alone ok?"

"You sure"

"Yes"

"Well you should probably get some fluids in you and take a shower you smell even worse than you look" Tino was always so straight forward but he was right I smelled worse than a bathroom at a run down club.

Tino grabbed me a water and some pain killers to try to help me recover from my massive hangover. After I could see gain and could get up without almost falling over. I took a showered, brushed my teeth 4 times, and basically just tried to clear up any remains of last nights party that might be anywhere on my body. After I was all clean and somewhat back to normal I decided to make some dinner seeing as it was almost 5.

After sharing a nice dinner of some chicken, alfredo and corn. I checked to see if there was anything new from Alan. Crossing my fingers I opened tumblr and found Alan's blog. I scrolled for a couple minutes hoping there was some form of reply. I almost screeched there was there was THERE WAS!!! I felt like a thirteen year old girl after she gets tickets to see her favorite band, but I didn't care I was so happy.

He had answered my message about bands, I knew he ran a pretty sick band blog and I was curious to know what some of his faves were, and sure enough he liked the same bands I did this is amazing absolutely amazing. I want this kid in my life ASAP. I messaged him back obviously overly extatic.

We spent the entire rest of the day messaging each other back and worth and even went well into the early morning talking. We asked each other questions and what not I didnt mind it was fun. That was until he asked what my name was. Oh no I had been dreading this moment what if he found out I was a guy too and was completely uninterested, or what if he finds my blog and sees my profile picture and thinks I'm hideous was I ready for this? I stared t the message for a couple minutes contemplating ever single possible situation that could come from this.

I took a deep breath and chose to tell him my name, he still didn't really know who I was so what harm could it do. Well at least thats what I thought

"So, Austin does you blog happen to be pxnk-mickey?"

Holy shit what was this kid a fucking CSI agent how did he even guess that like what???

"Um yea how did you know?"

"Your the only Austin that follows me that I know of so i took a shot in the dark"

Shot in the dark??? What was he the best shooter in the world or something? Wow ok now I can panic, not only does he know my name now but he actually knew who I am on tumblr. Oh gosh what do I even say I didn't expect this to go this far. I'm either really screwed or I'm about to make a new best friend maybe even boyfriend if my luck somehow skyrockets.

I finally came off anon now finding the use of it unessential seeing as he now knew who i was."Wow, your a very good guesser"

"I just got lucky on guessing that, I must say your quite attractive"

Did he just? I think he did. He seriously just said I'm attractive this has to be a dream no person as hot as Alan be saying this to me. Is he blind, or did he look at the wrong picture. He surely cant be calling me attractive.

"If I'm attractive you must be the hottest person alive because I'm nothing compared to you"

It took me forever the type my reply because I was smiling so big i could barely see and my hands were shaking from being so nervous. You see what he does to me it almost unfair I'm so hopelessly consumed by happiness I'm dumbfounded that someone even has such an ability to do this to another human. Like how is this possible joy like this isn't something everyday people like myself usually get to experience. I dont know how to describe how it felt but it was so beyond any other emotion I've ever felt. He caused me to put on genuine smiles that was something no one except my mom has been able to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Austins POV on Alan finding out who he is whats gonna happen next... no like for real whats gonna happen next I don't even know? Guess it'll be a surprise