Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

I'll Play Romeo, You Play Juliet

*Austn's POV*

I couldn't believe I actually asked him out so smoothly today, inside I was a complete mess. Wait, did I even write down the right number?? Holy shit I think I put 2374 instead of 2375 uggghhhhh. I doubt he could even read my writing my hand was shaking so bad but I couldn't hep it I was standing in front of the most perfect human being of all time. He was just wow, breath taking may be the best description for him. I've never seen someone that was so perfect his little smile, the hair, his adorable awkwardness. I just wanted to hug him and tell him to not be nervous but I decided against it seeing as I would probably come off as a creep. But seriously this boy had me fucked up my heart is fluttering and I can't stop smiling. Stupid emotions and crushes.

Straight after leaving Spencer's I rushed to the hotel to tell Tino everything. I was so extatic I could barely contain myself. I half jogged across the lobby to the elevator receiving a couple of sour looks from the ladies behind the desk, but I didn't really give a fuck I had precious information on the tip of my tongue that needed to be shared before I exploded. I impatiently pressed the up button outside of the elevator it was literally taking forever to get here. After about 3 years of waiting it arrived and I rushed inside pushing 8 and anxiously waited for it to arrive at the floor. 5, 6, 7 come on 8, I was so antsy, I was bouncing around so much I think I began to shake the elevator, finally 8. I hoped out of the elevator before the doors could even open all the way and pretty much ran to room 815.

I searched my pockets for the hotel key of course dropping it on the floor dammit. I picked it up and slid it in the door before throwing it open. "Tino!!!!"

I threw the bag of assorted sex gags on the nearest table and jumped onto Tino's bed. "Tino, Tino, TINOOOOOOOO" I sang while jumping around his bed trying to wake him up from his nap. He probably hated me right now but I gave no fucks whatsoever.

"Ahhh what the fuck do you want Austin stop being so loud I have a hangover" He pulled the comforter around him tighter.

"You're still hungover you haven't even gotten up today?" We had gone out drinking last night with the guys from the wedding party. Of course me and Tino had fake ID'S because we were only 17 but we got hammered anyways. Some of us apparently more than others. At least I got of bed before lunch time and wasn't super hungover.

"Yes now tell me what you want." He grumbled still half asleep.

"Ok so you know about the whole Alan thing, well I went to Spencer's today to get some stuff for the bachelor party and turns out he works there!!!" I pretty much shrieked my body was spilling over with excitement.

"And.....'

"And I talked to him and asked him out tomorrow night"

Tino rolled over and looked at me, or at least tried to look at me he was squinting his eyes obviously not adjusted to the light of day yet. "Damn, nice job where you taking him?"

Holy shit I hadn't even thought about that. What is even around here? I probably should've looked into this before asking him out but in my defense I wasn't expecting to run into an adorable ginger that I just so happened to have the biggest crush on. "Dammit" I whispered to myself.

"You have no idea huh?"

I sighed. "Not one bit"

"Well you better get on that Aus, I'm going back to sleep wake me up when its time for dinner" he rolled back over and wrapped himself in the red comforter that was provided by the hotel.

"Sure thing." I pulled out my laptop and searched "Date ideas". I guess that was a good place to start seeing as I had no idea what was around here. After about an hour of searching across various its I came down to five possible date options. I wasn't sure which one would be the best I was so indecisive I wish we could just go to all these places but I'm sure that wouldn't be possible seeing as I was only going to be here fr a week and only had like 3 days that weren't filled with some kind of wedding plans. Not to mention I don't think I have enough money for all that.

I had to figure out which one would be best none of them were exactly the normal first date of dinner and a movie, or ice cream and a walk on the beach. I wanted to do something fun and out of the box because hey why not. I checked my phone for the time 4:06. I should probably shower before going out tonight, but I also kind of wanted to just wait for him to call. After a few seconds of pondering my options I decided to take a shower seeing as he probably wasn't off until five.

I shut the computer and grabbed some clothes out of my bag along with my shower stuff. I can't believe I actually remembered to pack it this time. Point to team Austin it took me 17 years to finally remember but at least I did it. I headed to the quaint white bathroom locking the door because it was just a habit I didn't want someone like busting in and taking a piss while I'm trying to shower, been there. I undressed and turned on my shower time playlist because taking shower in dead silence was just awkward. After wards I turned on the water allowing it to heat up before getting in.

I began singing along to the well known My Chemical Romance song that was currently pumping through my phone speaker. "I dont love you liKE I LOVED YOU YESTERDAAAA-" it cut off before the lyric finished. Ahhhh who the fuck is calling me right now I was just in the middle of being Mariah Carey come on. I dried off my hands so I could look at who the caller was. The number was one I didn't recognize but it was one from the area I was currently in....Holy shit it's Alan. I quickly shut off the shower and cleared my throat before answering.

"Hello"

"Hey its um its Alan"

"Hey, I've been waiting for your call" Oh no now he's goning to feel bad why did I say that I probably sound like such an asshole I haven't even been talking to him for 15 seconds and I already fucked up

"Im so sorry,I've been waiting to call you" No why is he apologizing he didn't do anything wrong

I laughed lightly not sure on exactly how to reply without sounding stupid. "Oh no don't be sorry its perfectly fine at least we get to talk now so, how was the rest of work" There I think I fixed it?

"Eh ok I thought about you the entire time." Oh mY GOD was he seriously thinking about me my hand went over my mouth which was currently occupied by the biggest smile ever. "Oh no I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that" He said seeming panicked about what he just admitted to me.

"It's fine Alan I thought about you to no worries its cute" It really was the cutest thing ever I can't believe he actually thought about me as if I didn't already have enough butterflies creating a war zone inside my stomach even more have just joined the party.

"Really?"

"Yep that adorable little smile hasn't left my mind"

"I-I don't even-um thanks" I could practically hear the smile and blush on his face by this time.

Ok well I guess now was the time to pop the big question. "Can pick a number one through five?"

He took a second to answer obviously taken aback by the unusual question. . "Um yea sure, three"

Yessss he picked three. That one was my personal favorite but I wasn't sure if it was acceptable first date material. Oh well I guess that's what were doing. I was even more excited now not only was I going on a date with Alan but we were also going to one of my favoite places. "Perfect I was hoping you would pick that one."

"Why?"

"Let's just say it has something to do with our date. I'll be by at about 5:30ish to pick you up tomorrow, dress light"

"Ok, I'll see you tomorrow"

"Bye"

"Bye"

I hung up placing the phone back on the counter. My face hurt from smiling I was so fucking excited you don't even know. I turned the shower back on realizing that my first phone call with Alan just happened while I was naked. I thought that was something that wouldn't be happening until later in the relationship. Oh well I guess there's a first for everything.

~The Next Day~

I rolled over blinking my eyes open. Today's the day, my first date with Alan, hopefully there will be many more to come. I looked at the clock next to me 2:58. Not a bad time to be waking up seeing as I was out until four last night, those guys know how to party hard it was fun but very tiring. I stretched and pulled out my phone to get everything together for our date, I texted Alan asking him for his address, checked to make sure the stuff involving the date was in order and making sure I had the right time of when we needed to be there.

Once all my ducks were in a line I figured it might be tim to get out of bed and actually make myself look presentable. Not my favorite thing to do but it had to be done sooner or later

*Alan's POV*

Today had to be the worst work day in the history of forever. First I tripped and fell into a puddle trying to step onto the curb outside the mall so I'm soaking wet and all dirty. Second Jenna has a cold so she gave her shift to Gavin who I might add is the biggest fucking prick to ever grace the Earth. Not to even mention that every customer had something to bitch about whether it was us not having lingerie in their size or our store being to "vulgar. Well bitch if you have a fucking problem with it leave no one asked you to be here. I let out an exasperated sigh thinking about the shitstorm that rolled into Alanville today.

I was trying to keep in high hopes for my date tonight with Austin but it was becoming harder and harder as this god awful day progressed. I couldn't wait for this shift to be over.

Finally after 5 hours of pure torture it was time to go home and get ready. I figured I better put on my happy playlist if I wanted to recover from cranky Alan. Once we got to the house Aaron and I rushed up the stairs it was already 4:17 so I needed to start getting ready now if I had any hopes of being ready before 5:30.

I turned on my straightener and walked back to the room where Aaron was waiting on the bed."Ok so he said dress light, what is considered light?"

"Umm maybe you could just wear like a tank top and some jeans"

"But which tank top and jeans" My closet was literally full of about 50 bands shirts, tanks, pull overs and hoodies it was ridiculous and almost impossible to pick out clothes because there were so many options

Aaron threw himself back on the bed. "I have no idea Alan Anthony Ashby"

"Well that sure helps" I walked back into the bathroom quickly running the hot iron through my hair just touching up the pieces of hair that may have gone wavy or have gotten misplaced since this morning. Afterwards I returned to the room to begin the ever eventful game of 'What the fuck is Alan going to wear.'

After about 12 tank tops and 6 pairs of jeans it came down to either my Blink-182 tank top and black jeans or my Greenday tank top and dark blue jeans. "OK Aaron you're the final decision maker pick either Greenday or Blink"

"Uhhh Blink?"

"You sure?"

"Yep"

I threw on the outfit and turned off my music before heading downstairs to throw on my beat up black Vans. I had so many pairs of shoes but I only really wore these they were my favorite.

"Hey where are you boys headed" It was Casey from the couch she looked as if she were correcting tests.

"Alan has a daattteee" Aaron sang in response receiving an elbow to the ribs from me. "Hey that was uncalled for princess" He's called me princess since I came out to him I didn't mind it at all I thought it was kinda funny actually.

"Ohhh who's the lucky guy?"

"This guy Austin" I replied. Casey is the only other person who knew i was gay and actually accepted it so I was thankful for that she said she was fine with it as long as it made me happy.

"Oh is he cute"

I looked down and blushed "Yea"

"Aww well you have fun tonight and text me if you aren't coming home because you decided you needed more time with Austin" she winked at me and her and Aaron began laughing uncontrollably. It was so annoying they were just as much of friends as me and Aaron were so they always ganged up on me.

I was blushing out of my mind, while I wouldn't ming that it was just our first date. "No I don't think any of that will be happening tonight

"Ok sure make sure he wears protection"

"CASEY!!!!"

She smiled and began laughing again "Im just saying be safe"

"And what makes you think I'm a bottom"

She rolled her eyes "Alan please it's practically written across your forehead"

"it is n-" There was a knock at the door cutting off my defense against Casey's very right assumption.

"Oh good he's here" Casey said turning around to get a better veiw of the door. I opened it shakily seeing the perfect human in front of me.

"H-hi"

"Hey you ready to go"

"Holy shit Alan you were right he is cute" Oh my god Casey why, I turned around seeing her and Aaron the couch trying to hold in laughter I hated them so much.

I looked down trying to cover up the fact I was currently dying of pure embarrassment. "Please ignore them"

He laughed "Ok, but I am pretty cute though you have to admit"

I couldn't be more embarrassed or blush anymore"Yes you're very cute now can we leave before they send more cat calls this way"

"Sure, bye Aaron and Casey" He knew their names because I had told him all about them but now I'm kind of wishing I hadn't because they were douche bags. I shut the door and followed him to the SUV that was waiting at the curb. We climbed in, buckled up and headed on our way.

"So where are we going" I asked anxiously it s been eating me alive I just had to know.

"Do you really wanna know"

"Wait first, are you planning on taking me to the forest and killing me?"

"Dammit it was supposed to be a surprise Alan"

"Sorry I'm just really good at guessing"

"I'm kidding, I won't tell you but I'll let you guess"

"Hmm can I have a hint at least?"

"Sure, where we are going requires tickets"

I sat back in my seat trying to think of what requires tickets. An amusement park? No there's really none around here and it's already kinda late. Ummmmm. I'm drawing blanks I can't think of anything that requires tickets. "I have no idea"

"Oh come on Alan, we have like 30 minutes until we get there so you have enough time to guess"

30 minutes? Dress light? Tickets? HOLY SHIT THE CONCERT VENUE WHERE BLINK AND ALL TIME LOW ARE PLAYING TONIGHT IS 30 MINUTES FROM HERE I WANTED TICKETS BUT THEY WERE SOLD OUT SO I COULDNT GET THEM "Are we going to see Blink and ATL tonight" I tried to say without screaming.

He smiled "Damn you really are a good guesser"

"Oh my god Austin you are not seriously taking me holy shit how did you even get tickets?"

"I know people"

"I am so freaking excited I've been trying to get tickets but they sold out too fast"

He looked at me and flashed his perfect smile "Well I'm happy you're excited I can't wait to get there"

"Me too"

We spent the rest of the car ride talking about our past concert experiences the good and the bad. Both of us having an equal number of each. He was so amazing, talking to him was so easy and he was so attractive and for our first freaking date he's taking me to a concert. I hope this isn't a dream but even if it is I don't plan on waking up any time soon.

*READ AUTHORS NOTE*
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm so sorry this took so late to get updated I typed it then accidentally clicked on something and it all got deleted so I was pissed and I've been dealing with school stuff so I made it long to make up for all that.

Also if you have any ideas for future chapters or want to tell me how much you either hate or love this story please send me messages so I know what you guys want to read. You can either reach me here or on tumblr my blog is unofficial-bands I check my tumblr more often so you have a better chance of reaching me there.

I hope you're enjoying this story thanks for reading it means a lot

~Sam~