Status: Active

Faithfulness at Its Finest

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating Faster

*Alan's POV*

We arrived at the venue and the line was practically wrapped around the building. The concert was starting in about a half an hour so mostly everyone attending it tonight was already here.

"Holy shit there's a lot of people here" I started rubbing my arm from the sight of all the people, it was giving me a minor anxiety attack but I know it would soon fade once inside. I knew most of them weren't judging me because a lot of them are just like me so I tried to brush the panic off.

"Yep thank God I know people at the front"

He grabbed the tickets from the center consle and we started walking towards the venue "Really?"

"Yea a couple of my friends that are in town for the wedding are here too and they saved us a spot in line"

"Wow that's nice of them, but are you sure I don't people to get all pissy because we cut the line"

"They shouldn't and if they do oh well I guess"

We walked to the front of the massive line of people finding Austin's friends. I think Shayley and Phil were their names but I'm not 100% sure. They seemed like super nice guys, but I didn't really talk to them I kind of just stood awkwardly behind Austin while they said their hello's.

"Oh say hi to my date his name is Alan isn't he just the cutest ever" Austin said putting his arm around me. My heart stopping for a second at the contact and the closeness it felt nice.

I waved not sure of what to say introductions weren't exactly my strong suit. We stood there for about 10 more minutes before they opened the door to the venue shouting out instructions of how to give them our tickets, and rules on how we couldn't push or fight all the regular concert procedures.

We made our way through the clustered "line" being one of the first people in we rushed inside and fortunately got a spot at the barricade slightly left of center stage. Personally my favorite spot this is where I always tried to stand at concerts because everyone was fighting to get center stage barricade when really I think the sides are better. You don't really have that many people trying to push you out of your spot and that's usually where they hand out setlists, picks, and sticks so it was a win win situation.

Austin stood behind me probably wanting to protect me from the people who would be pushing and crowd surfers. I couldn't be happier about this, sometimes it gets brutal and it was nice having someone that was willing to keep me safe. People flooded in taking up pretty much every visible piece of floor and once that was filled people began retreating to the seats that filled the rest of the arena.

"Are you exited princess" Austin said in my ear.

I slightly turned so I could talk to him "Very" Princess also became his nickname for me, its technically Ginger Princess but princess is easier to say.

"Same... you don't mind if I hold onto you do you I just don't want to lose you to the crowd"

"No not at all go ahead" He wrapped his arms around my body and oh my god it was amazing the concert hasn't even started yet and I was already dying, tonight was insured to be one of if not the best day of my life.

While waiting for the first band to take stage they played music over the speakers and the entire crowd knew almost all of the the songs resulting in a 5,000 person sing-a-long. If you've ever experienced this you know how absolutely heart warming and perfect it is to hear the entire crowd singing along to a song, if this foreshadowed the crowd sing-along that would be heard during the sets I couldn't be more excited. That was my favorite part about concerts I thought it was beautiful to hear everyone sing in harmony, and seeing the band smiling because everyone is singing it was just ahh.

The song playing cut off and all the lights went out resulting in a scream coming from everyone in the room. Including myself and Austin. I couldn't remember the name of the first band but I know I've heard a couple songs by them so I should be able to get somewhat into it. Within minutes of them being on the entire room was jumping they were pretty legit I will for sure be listening to them after this. Their set last for about 25 minutes and then it was time to wait for the next band.

I turned to Austin seeing him already sweating along with everyone else surrounding us. It was already hot as hell in here, and he looked somehow even more sexy than before. His hair was slightly messed up and he was smiling from the concert adrenaline flooding throughout his body. I was a bit taken aback by how truly good he looked right now. He looked down at me smiling even bigger.

"What did you think of them?" He asked me raking his fingers through his hair in attempts to fix it.

I bit my lip at the sight of that gesture "They were um really good" It was really hard to focus or even form words right now he was distracting me more than ever and my teenage hormones were attacking right now.

"I thought so too did you catch the name of them?"

"No I wish they were amazing"

"Damn I guess I'll just have to look it up later"

My eyes flickered down to his lips, I kind of really wanted to kiss him but I knew I couldn't one I was to short to reach them. Second he might be like woah what are you doing and I don't want him to be weirded out that would be all bad. I sighed at the sad realization of knowing I couldn't kiss him and turned back around feeling him tighten his grip around me and lay his head on my shoulder. I laid my head on his and could feel him smile on my shoulder, causing me to smile as well and semi die.

The lights went down again signaling the next band was about to take stage. He kissed my cheek and stood up straight again preparing himself for the set. My body exploded with feels happiness taking over every inch of my body I can' believe he just kissed my cheek like I can't . Seconds after my mini freak out All Time Low took the stage and everyone went fucking insane, they are an amazing band so I can see why we were all losing it.

As the set progressed it seemed to get even better the dick jokes were flying, people were getting naked, bra's were being thrown it couldn't be any better. I couldn't stop staring at Zack, I literally have the biggest crush on him. LIke if I didn't have the most perfect human behind me I would for sure take a shot at him he was just yes. Sadly it came down to their last song Dear Maria, it was pretty much their signature song if you know ATL you know this song by heart. Alex didn't even sing the last chorus he allowed all of us to sing it and the happiness on his face was real I don't think I've ever seen him smile that big. That is for sure a good feeling knowing we made him happy.

I was dissapointed to see them get off stage but that also meant Blink was going to be on very soon and I was practically jumping out my skin I haven't seen them in awhile so I was beyond pumped. Austin hadn't let go of me this entire time even through all the jumping and pushing not once did both of his hands leave me. It felt nice to be hugged from behind by him especially because he was taller than me so I could lay my head on his chest which resulted in him nuzzling his face in my hair.

I know I've only known him for a short time but I really liked him he made me feel all fuzzy and gave me butterflies I've never had such perfect chemistry with someone before I wanted this night to last forever and I didn't want to think about him having to go back to San Diego soon. But I couldn't help it I wanted him to stay I loved being around him I didn't feel unwanted or rejected around him which didn't happen often. He almost felt like home I know this all sounds crazy but its all true. This boy gave me feelings no one else could and I knew that our journey wasn't ending after just this date this is something that would go on for quite a long time and honestly I couldn't be anymore excited or terrified.

For now I tried to focus on how we were slightly swaying back and forth with the crowd as the music played over the speakers. "Hey Alan" Austin mumbled into my hair.

"Yea"

"I think I have a crush on you"

My heart stopped and I turned around facing him "Really???"

"Yep"

I was speechless is this real, I struggled to regain speech due to the fact I was in complete shock "I have a crush on you too."

His face lit up "Really"

"Yep"

"Wow, I am so happy I got that off my chest I've been dying to tell you for awhile now and hey I guessed it worked out in my favor"

"That it did" I stood on my tippy toes as high as I could go and kissed his cheek receiving a large smile in return, but before more could be done I heard Blink's intro playing behind me. Ugh just had to run the moment. I swung back around leaning back against Austin realizing he just took his shirt off. And all I could feel was his rock hard stomach against my back and it was taking all I had inside me not to have the biggest boner right now and rip off the rest of his clothes and do the do right here. However my self control could only go so far, Casey might of been right maybe I won't be returning home tonight.

All throughout Blink's set I screamed along to every song and jumped. I fucking loved them they were for sure in my top 3 favorite bands of all time. Once Here's Your Letter was over they took a break from playing so Mark could say a few words and they could get water and regain breath.

"How's everyone doing tonight" Mark screamed into his mic, receiving an even louder reply.

"Oh come on you can do better than that, said HOW'S EVERYONE FUCKING DOING TONIGHT" This time everyone yelled even louder trying to satisfy the response Mark asked for.

"That's what I thought, now for this next song I want everyone in here to go fucking insane make out with the person next to you, get naked, start a circle pit anything and everything lets go bat shit crazy ok?"

We all screamed in response awaiting the announcement of the next song.

"This song is called What's My Age Again" Just as the last word left his mouth the lights began flashing and everyone followed Mark's orders of going insane.

During the second chorus I was screaming at the to of my lungs when I felt Austin lean around the front of me. I wasn't sure what was happening until he kissed me. My eyes flew wide open in pure shock but almost immediately closed enjoying the kiss. A couple seconds later, much earlier than my liking he pulled away.

"I'm sorry I ha-" He yelled so I could hear him over the song.

Before he could fully finish his apology I just pulled him down and kissed him again. I was dumbfounded by my boldness but I didn't care I just wanted to kiss him. His lips were like a drug I don't know what it was but I needed to kiss him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his arms got tighter around my waist. I couldn't hear anything going on around us I was completely invested in him.

Our lips parted in perfect sync and our tongues began sliding together without a single hiccup. This boy sure knew what he was doing I was melting inside I wanted more of him, I wanted all of him. I removed my hands from his neck and ran them down his chest along all the perfect contours and I felt him smirk against my lips. Just before he bit my bottom lip resulting in a small whimper leaving my mouth.

"Holy fuck are you guys even breathing???" I heard Tom yell from stage and immediately turned red breaking away from Austin and looking the floor. I didn't even know if it was directed at us but I was pretty sure it was seeing as we were directly in the front right in front of him.

"Oh no I didn't mean for you to stop it was actually kind of hot I jut wanted to make sure you were breathing"

I smiled and went back to kissing him hearing people whistle and clap. Shortly after Blink went back to playing and I decided to watch the rest of the set and make out with Austin later because well you know I'm sure were going to be spending the night together after the events of tonight. I wanted to stay until the end but I also wanted to retreat to Austin's hotel room my hormones and sexual frustration is running high and it needed to be taken out on the tattooed man currently pressed up against me. I bit my lip at the though of him this was going to be hard to wait for.
♠ ♠ ♠
The concert and some hot stuff going down are you excited ? kinda turned on thinking about the next chapter because I kinda am not even gonna lie.

Tell me what you think I love hearing from you guys!!