Complicated

Chapter 1

.:Sophia's POV:.

"Wake up! Wake up!"

A voice yelled loudly as they jumped on the bed, someone else banging pots and pans while another ripped open the curtains. Unleashing that damned bright Californian sun.

"Go away!" I grumbled, pulling the blankets closer as I buried my face deeper into soft skin that smelled of Armani's Acqua Di Gio.

"Awe, you're no fun." Matt chuckled, making himself comfortable on the recliner in the corner of the bedroom.

"You guys do know we're naked, right?" Brian yawned, waking up.

"And that I'll murder you in five seconds Zacky." I playfully glared at him as he sat on my legs.

Zacky grinned. "Awe. Are you always this happy in the morning, Sophie Bear?"

"Only on days that end in Y." Brian chuckled, kissing the top of my head.

"What's the matter?" Johnny asked, putting the pans on the dresser. "Syn keep you up all night long?" He grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

Both him and Matt high-fiving one another.

"I hate you." I mumbled into Brian's chest, closing my eyes.

"That wasn't a no." Matt laughed.

"Guys, go downstairs so we can dress in privacy." Brian said, playing with the ends of my hair.

"Alright." Zacky jumped up. "Oh! Your phone is on the kitchen counter, it's been ringing nonstop. Probably Michelle."

My body tensed at the name. A sharp pang of guilt washed through me as I watched the guys walk out of the room, leaving Brian and I to finally get dressed.

Laying on the bed as I watched Brian reach into a drawer and pull out a dark pair of jeans, he slid right into them.

"Don't forget this." I said softly, grabbing his wedding ring off the end table.

"Thanks." He said just as soft, sliding the wedding band onto it's original place.

I sighed, laying my head on my arm. "When are you going to divorce her?"

Brian froze for a second before slipping into a shirt. "Soon." He turned around, pressing his lips onto mine. "I promise."

Frowning up at him, I sat up and pulled his blanket around me. "You've been promising me for the past two months, Bri."

"I know, I know." He sighed. "It's just - hard. What with her being away right now."

Throwing the blanket off my body, I quickly dressed into last night's clothes. "My brother was right about you."

"Hey!" Brian grabbed my arm, turning me to face him. "Don't bring Jim into this. This is between us only."

"Yeah and the guys too." I glared up at him, ripping my arm from his grasp. "The guys know about us clearly and we've brought them into our dirty little secret. How is that fair to them? Fair to poor Matt? He has to lie to his wife every single day!"

"If you feel so bad, then why don't you tell Michelle you've been fucking her husband for two months now?" Brian glared back.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Because I shouldn't be the one to tell her. I'm not her so called faithful husband. If she should hear from anybody, it should be you."

Walking around him, I left his bedroom and slammed the door on my way out. Bounding down the stairs quickly. Trying to get away from his fast as possible and to the guys, who I know will cheer me up the second I saw them.

"There she is!" Zacky grinned. "Dressed and radiant as always."

I giggled. "Thanks?"

"Don't mind him." Johnny laughed, handing me a cup of coffee.

"I never do." I grinned, seeing Zacky smile wider from beside me. "Where's Arin?"

"With his wife." Matt said, shoving a bagel into his mouth. "Trying for a baby."

I scrunched my nose. "Don't talk with your mouth full, Matthew." He stuck his tongue out at me, he hated when I called him Matthew. "How is Val feeling being pregnant and all?"

He shrugged. "She's tired a lot. The baby is really doing a number on her."

I smiled. "But I am sure she's super excited. She's a natural mother."

Matt smiled, more than likely thinking of Val. "Yeah. She's an amazing, incredible woman."

I felt an arm wrap itself around my shoulders, looking up to see Brian staring at Matt. "So what's planned for today?"

"Well we're supposed to head into the studio to go over tour dates for Mayhem and Larry wants a word with all of us." Johnny said, staring into the vase where Michelle kept her purple and blue betta fish.

"You coming?" Brian asked me, pulling me closer into him so he could press his lips to mine.

I nodded once our lips left each others, shrugging. "Yeah, I've got nothing better to do."

Brian pressed his lips to mine once more. "Good."

I glanced at Zacky who was oddly glaring hard at his coffee cup, when his eyes met mine he smiled so hard I couldn't help but laugh.

"Let's go, boys!" I clapped my hands. "Get your asses to the studio!"

"Aye, aye, Cap'n!" Zacky jumped up from his seat, saluting me.

Brian chuckled. "You're too cute for words."

Just as Brian was about to kiss me, his phone started playing Lady Antebellum's Just A Kiss. It was Michelle. That was their wedding song.

Pulling away from him, I shook my head. "Just answer your wife's call already."

With that, I walked right out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey everyone. Here's the first chapter to my new story COMPLICATED!

Hope you all enjoyed this and tell me what you think so far!