‹ Prequel: Simple Affair
Sequel: Something Desired

Deeply Bound

Chapter 1 My Assumptions

Here we are you the reader and I the storyteller. Since you are reading this, my assumption is that you can see where I am coming from or that this story is like looking at a train wreck where you cannot turn away.

Well I promise you this that I have succeeded in gaining everything I wanted with keeping two lovers. One is a secret from the other. Devon gave me a fair chance in getting me pregnant without compromising our lives. I am over the morning sickness faze and I am no longer as tired as I found myself in the beginning. I plan to tell the family soon since I am now passed that delicate stage and I couldn't be happier.

I always knew that Josh was in my corner rooting for me. I admit that he struggled with the fact that he couldn't contribute in the way that a husband should to this pregnancy. It took some time and he was always there by my side attending the doctor appointments until finally it worked. He doesn't know that I went to another for help. He has no knowledge of Devon, nobody does and I plan to keep it that way.

You already know my thoughts on the matter. You are probably wondering what has gone on in the last three months, let me fill you in.

Josh and I are doing great. Our relationship is on good solid ground. It took some work but I am happy to say that we are now enjoying our time that we have together. Josh is still working lots of overtime but in the time that we do have we make the effort not to fight and work on making the effort to do things together. We put our phones down and pay attention to one another. We play video games, watch movies, cook and clean. I have to admit that the sex has become amazing. We try different things, new positions and he has even started going down on me. It had been something that he had stopped doing for years. I love Josh and I know in my heart that he has fallen in love with me all over again.

In terms of my career, work is work, what can I say. The department that I work for is currently downsizing its staff, which means they have cut back on the temporary staff. I don't need to worry as my job is secure. I am permanent but with the reduction in staff, the workload has increased significantly. Everyone that I work with is feeling the extra burden and office life has been a challenge. Colleagues, including myself have been unhappy and it is hard to stay positive when being dumped on with crap in every direction. I know that I need to keep my chin up for the months that I have left before I go on maturity leave and I hope when after I return from the leave the atmosphere will be better. I have learned not to dwell on the negative and instead hope for the positive, which is easier said than done.

I still haven't caught that break on my published book. It is getting steady viewings, downloads and purchases but I haven't seen that upswing when a book takes off and launches an author into stardom. I am still hopeful that my time will come because I am steadily receiving good reviews from complete strangers, which always does bring a smile to my face when I read them. I believe that things come in time and I trust that good things will come.

Devon, my secret is back at his home in Texas doing great. He is one funny guy I tell yah. He wanted to know if I did get pregnant and you already know that I told him. Even though he is just a friend, he couldn't be more thrilled and he is confident that it was his own that made it work. It’s nice to know that I have him in my corner and I am happy to have shared time with such an awesome man. I feel the same with it being his but I won't know for sure until I see the baby because of that small chance that the donor sperm worked.

We are still the best of friends and talk pretty well every day and today is no different every time I have something that I am itching to share Devon is the first to know and today is no different.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello,

Here is Saturday morning October 3rd and I was up early because the house was cold. Fall is starting to take shape here in Ottawa, Canada. The leaves are changing and the house was a chilly 15 degrees Celsius this morning so the furnace was turned on after being off all summer.
Have a fantastic week everyone

Watch this series movie trailer on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjZPwHszl5Q

Read My TaleHunt Interview on medium https://blog.talehunt.com/lets-chat-with-c-r-misty-a8fe37e18cd7#.1uq7jleje

The International Boundaries Series is now on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/C-R-Misty/e/B01293KGRW/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1466759217&sr=1-1

P.S Be sure to follow me on:

Twitter @AuthorCRMisty

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCRMisty/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/105706338719722174802