Maybe

Maybe I’m Actually Not Hallucinating

When you’ve lived with the same person your whole life, you think you know every single thing about them.

Right?

Wrong.

I woke up this morning to the smell of burnt pancakes. Burnt pancakes. Burnt pancakes. BURNT PANCAKES. No no no no no no, I thought to myself, as the realization started to finally sink in. That could only mean one thing. School. Ahhhhhhhhh. Welcome to my life.

I quickly shut my eyes, and pretended I was back in the Bahamas away from anything concerning the prison we call school.
It didn’t work considering the fact that I’ve never even went, and I was filled with dread as I walked downstairs.
I was still kind of groggy, so naturally, I thought I was hallucinating when I saw her. But all my life, I’ve always known that my eyes have never deceived me.

My world literally collapsed.

“Good morning my sweet one! How did you sleep?” Mom asked.

I was blinking continuously without a doubt, that I was actually seeing this. This was not a work of my talented imagination.

“Mother. You do see her too, right?” I asked wearily.

That woman merely laughed at me and said, “Of course dear! Now go get dressed and I’ll explain later.”

And with that, I went up to my room, fell on my bed, and silently cursed the living cheese out of mother.
♠ ♠ ♠
Eh. This chapter seems boring. Comment what you want to happen. I'll take any suggestions.