Status: Regular-ish updates!

Let the Flames Begin

one

- Vic's P.O.V -
I pulled up my jeans, turning around to check my butt out in the mirror, "Lookin' good, Fuentes." I winked at myself, earning a chuckle from Jordan, my boyfriend.

"You better hurry up, don't wanna be late on your first day!" he grinned, draping both arms over my shoulders, standing in front of me with a proud smile, "You look fucking hot," he commented, causing me to blush.

I pursed my lips, "I'm a bit nervous- what if I fuck something up?" I asked cautiously, "Like, it's totally possible-" I began rambling, noting that Jordan was obviously paying no attention to me.

He shook his head, "You won't fuck anything up, you're perfect, and everything you do will turn out perfect," he shrugged, "That's just how perfect people work," he added a small chuckle.

My lip rose into a small smile, "Shut up Jordan," I mumbled, bashfully, walking over to the other side of the room to pick up my 'necessary supplies', as Jordan likes to call them. Walking back over to him as soon as I had everything I needed where it needed to be, "I'll see you after work," I smiled, planting a kiss onto his lips.

"Yeah, Yeah, get outa' here," he waved me off, his smile mirroring mine.

-

- Kellin's P.O.V -
I walked into the kitchen, slipping my converse on, before walking over to the kitchen- "Cereal it is," I muttered under my breath, looking over at the display of cereals I had stacked up to look like a wall.

A sigh escaped my lips as I came to the realization that I was out of milk. I guess I'll be drinking coffee for breakfast then.

"Another day of work, another day of boredom, another day of this, another day of that, mm-hm-huhuhm-" I began humming a long to some made-up tune. Mondays weren't as fun as some people claimed. It was actually the complete opposite. Well, everyday feels the same as Monday does- dreadful and just, overall....shitty.

Me legs led me to the door, I picked up my car keys off of the key hanging thing by the entrance, my eyes scanned the room, making me mentally groan at the appearance of it.

-

Jenna was the first to greet me as soon as I stepped into the school, bombarding me with questions about how my weekend went, and so on. I just went on with my usual grunt- not having a valid answer for anything she asked, "Are you even listening to me?" she asked after a few
seconds of just going on about her two days of rest.

I looked up, "I've been told lying's not good," I paused, "So, no." I added, continuing to make my way over to everyone's least favorite class.

"Well, if it makes you anymore excited to be here on this glorious day-" she giggled, "Their's a new teacher!" she exclaimed, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth, probably trying to
contain a screech- which I was thankful for.

My eye twitched- not another moron..."Oh, what joy," I cheered sarcastically. Not missing the way her expression dropped.

Alex walked over, "Jenna, Kellin doesn't find anything 'glorious'," he added empasis on glorious, chuckling to himself towards the end of his sentence. "Wanna make him happy? Ask him-" he babbled.

"Don't you have some dudes' dick to suck?" I cut him off, unlocking the door to my room, then stepping in, both following behind me.

"Don't be stupid, Kellin," he paused, with a roll of eyes, "I save my dick sucking for hours four to twelve, get yo' shit straight," he winked.

We weren't the most professional teachers here...

I laughed, "What-" I stopped talking when I noticed Jenna jumping beside me, "What's wrong with you?" I asked, looking over at her with concerned eyes.

"He's here! He just walked by!" she exclaimed, possibly screwing up my eardrums in the process. Alex and I watched as she scampered out of the classroom, following behind after we exchanged matching looks.

Jenna and Tay were already all over the said man, possibly annoying him as much as they annoy me everyday- possibly.

Alex and I weren't exactly able to see his face from this side- all we were able to make out was his tanned skin and his fucking luscious curls. We made our way over to introduce ourselves, but Tay beat us to it, "Oh, there you are!" she shouted, even though we were standing only inches away from them.

Alex walked up first, also somehow blocking my view of the other person, "Hey, I'm Alex Gaskarth," they shook hands, I'm assuming, "My room is right over there," he out stretched his arm, finger being pointed over to where room number '301' was located.

The other guy finally spoke loud enough for me to hear him, "Oh, I'm Victor Fuentes, but everyone calls me Vic-" the name....it sounded almost too familiar.

Alex moved out of my way so that I could get a better view of his face, as soon as I did, I regretted it. I regretted it a lot, "Vic," I murmured
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is basically just the first chapter (it's quite short, lol) but yeah, new fic! yay- I think!