Status: I have this story on Wattpad and on Quotev. I've gotten a better response on Quotev than Wattpad, and I really want to share this story and get opinions on it.

Hate to Love You

If you look around or think about it, most werewolf stories have mates that fall in love quickly. Or the classic human girl that ends up with a hot-headed, stubborn alpha and tries to run away, hates him but then loves him right before she ends up in a life threatening situation. Then there are either the ones where the two have never met, clash heads and eventually fall in love or the ones where they've never met and instantly fall into each others arms, etc., etc.
Well, what if two people who couldn't stand each other ended up being mates? How would they deal with hating and loving the other? It's not like you could reject your mate, in this story the mating bond is much like the imprinting in the Twilight saga, you can't help it.
Ashton Lucas is the alpha's son. He's abnormally good looking, strong, charismatic, and the classic bad boy player.
Clover Daniels is the beta's daughter, so naturally, her and Ashton have spent a lot of time together. And they naturally, became the best of friends. Haha. No.
They can't stand each other, Ashton lives to terrorize Clover. She can't be in the same room as him for more than five minutes without wanting to swallow burning coals and just wants to be rid of him. Her wish comes true, right before his eighteenth birthday. A pack in the next state has been attacked by multiple rogues, and is getting closer to being discovered by humans everyday. The pack's alpha died in battle and the beta is terminally ill.
As the alpha's son, Ashton is to leave and help strengthen and train the pack so they can survive. He ends up staying there for two years.
When he returns, even more handsome and stronger than ever, he and Clover cross paths and discover that their fates have been doomed.
They have been mated to one another.