Status: I have this story on Wattpad and on Quotev. I've gotten a better response on Quotev than Wattpad, and I really want to share this story and get opinions on it.

Hate to Love You

Hate to Love You

Prologue

4 YEARS OLD

"I'm not touching you."

"I'm not touching you."

"I'm not touching you."

"I'm not touching you."

"I'm not touching y-"

"Mom! Ashton is almost touching me!" Clover whined.

"Sweetheart, I don't see how that's a problem," replied Stacey.

"Yeah sweetfart, it's not a problem," Ashton sniggered.

"Mom! He just called me a fart!"

"Ashton thats not how we treat girls." Stephanie scolded.

"But Mommy, Clover's not a girl! It's tricking you."

"Oh really? Then what is she?"

"I don't know, but she's not a girl."

Clover gasped. "You butthead!"

8 YEARS OLD

"Alright class, make sure you don't run with the scissors. And remember to share the crayons."

"Yes Mrs.Bennett," the class chimed.

Clover and a few other girls were sitting at the kidney shaped table making their Mother's Day cards. She was wearing her favorite blue dress with white swans peppered all over, and a pretty white lace collar. Her long curly blonde hair was in a pigtail that brought out the fringe that barely scraped her green eyes. She was making her mom a pop-up card.

On the other side of the class, Ashton was plotting with his best friend Benjamin.

"You got it, Ben?"

"Yup."

"Ok. Let's go over the plan one more time. I'm going to walk over to Clover-"

"Hey, that rhymed!" Ashton humphed and smacked Benjamin upside the head.

"Pay attention, Benny." Ben nodded. "So when I walk over to her, you have to keep your eyes on Mrs.Bennett. I'm gonna start talking to Clover and when I give you the signal, call Mrs. Bennett over. Ok?"

"Ok... What's the signal, again?"

"Ben!"

"What? I forgot?"

"Ugh, the signal is when I put my hand on her shoulder."

"Oh, ok."

So Ashton made his way to Clover's table trying to hide his excitement. As he was walking, he felt someone watching him and he knew it was Mrs.Bennett. When he got to Clover's table, all of her friends started to blush and whisper. He was cute, and he knew it. His sister often called him a ladies man. He stood next to Clover, and cleared his throat. She looked up and narrowed her eyes.

"What do you want, Ashton? Nobody wants you over here."

"What? Me?" He asked, feigning innocence. Clover nodded. "Oh, I don't want anything, I just came to ask if you wanted to borrow some blue glittery glue since I know it's your favorite."

"Oh," her eyes widened. "Yes, I would like to use the blue glittery glue, thank you." Her lips formed a small smile.

Mrs.Bennett was shocked, Ashton never did anything nice or thoughtful when it came to Clover.

"That's good. But I have to tell you that there might not be much left," Ashton said, putting his hand on Clover's shoulder.

"Oh, Mrs.Bennett," Ben sang. "I need your help to write something pretty for my mommy."

"Alright, I'm coming."

"Then why would you bring the glittery glue here in the first place?" Clover asked.

Ashton smiled, "So I could do this!" He brought the glue up and squirted it all over Clover and her favorite blue dress.

10 YEARS OLD

The fifth grade class was performing their annual play of Cinderella. Clover was Cinderella and Ashton was the prince. The Alpha and Beta were extremely proud of their children getting the lead roles.

"May I have this dance?" Ashton asked, playing the part of the prince perfectly for a 10 year old. Clover blushed and nodded her head, while daintily giving him her hand.

"The chemistry they have on stage is amazing, isn't it? It's almost hard to believe they can't stand each other," Alpha Peter commented.

"Yeah, the little twerps are talented," Beta Josh. "But this cooperation between the two seems almost too good to be true. I wouldn't be shocked if a riot breaks out on stage."

"I bet you fifty bucks they'll stay in character."

Josh scoffed, "Clearly, you don't know fully know our children." He smirked and put out his hand, "You're on." And they shook on it.

Clover and Ashton seemed to glide over the stage, no flaws whatsoever in their dance. Their faces seemed to radiate happiness as they twirled effortlessly. Working their way from the back of the stage to the front, the steps got more complicated, but they performed them with ease. They gradually slowed down so that once they reached the front of the stage, they had stopped and were standing perfectly still.

"You are a graceful swan in the midst of toads," Ashton sweetly said. "But not for long."

Before the audience could register what he said or Clover to respond, Ashton pushed her over the edge of the stage. And chaos ensued.

"Told you so," Josh chuckled. "You owe me 50 bucks."

Peter groaned and took out his wallet.

15 YEARS OLD

"You are so clever, Clover," Eleanor squealed. "He's gonna totally flip out. This is gonna be epic!"

"Well, not to toot my own horn or anything, but yeah." Clover was quite proud of herself, she'd had to buy a smaller lunch than usual to get this prank perfect.

"How'd you set it up?"

"Well, I stuck it to the bottom of the table at a perfect bend and angle so that when the glue unsticks, Little Chuckie will have landed face up."

"How many time did you have to practice it?"

"Suprisingly, only two or three times," Coiver smiled.

"Ooh, here he comes, here he comes." Eleanor was jumping around.

"Calm yourself, he's going to notice something's up if you don't cut it out," Clover hissed, slugging Eleanor's shoulder.

Ashton swaggered into the room, the pride of an alpha oozing out of him, clearly showing that the knowledge of his birthright had gone to his head. Ben, being his silent companion. When they walked by Clover, Ashton smirked, sending her a wink. She scoffed and rolled her eyes while the girls around her swooned and giggled.

Before he had the chance to say something smart, the teacher walked in. Mr.Levith was a kind man, and super easy to warm up to. All his students looked forward to his class. Which was regarded as something short of a miracle considering that his class was history.

He was quite old fashioned when it came to disciplining his students. He had a stool in the corner and a white cone dunce cap sitting on top.

While he started the lesson, Eleanor and Clover were catching up on what went down at lunch. Mr.Levith didn't mind at all since they were his favorite students.

Of course Ashton was bothered by their constant chatter. He didn't care for history, they were disturbing his attempt at a nap. Right when he turned around to demand them to shut their traps, a terrifying shriek filled the room.

Everyone's eyes swiveled to one of Ashton's many admirers who'd spend whole class periods ogling at him. The color had drained out of her face, her mouth was flapping open and closed like a fish out of water, and she was pointing a shaky hand at Ashton's feet. Wondering what all the fuss was about, he looked down. When he realized what it was, he tried to jump out of his chair as quickly as he could, but ended up tripping and losing balance. At the last minute, his found his footing and bolted across the room with a look of pure fright on his face.

Lying there on the floor was a used period pad. Ben was no where to be seen, and Ashton was in the corner of the room hyperventilating. Clover and Eleanor were cracking up while the rest of the class was in shock. Mr.Levith was walking down the aisle to check what all the commotion was about.

"How did you manage the blood to look so real?" Eleanor chortled.

"I mixed honey with red food coloring," Clover hollered.

"You did this?" Ashton sped over to her with a look that was a failed attempt at menacing since there was no color in his face.

"Yes, she did Mr.Lucas," Mr.Levith smirked. "And I helped." Ashton's jaw dropped. "Now calm yourself, and sit back down. You're not dying." he walked over to Clover and gave her a high five. "Good work my young grasshopper."

16 YEARS OLD

"Thank you so much for helping me, Stephanie. I really appreciate it," Clover said while walking out of the Alpha's house.

"Oh, its no big deal, really. I'm really happy I helped you out. I'm so excited for the end result."

"I'm glad that you feel that way. It makes it all that much more worth it. I'm going to go to my house really quick and I'll be right back, okay?"

"Yes, of course," Stephanie smiled and nodded.

Clover waved goodbye and ran to her house. She'd forgotten her phone at home. Once she was home, she bolted up to her room, got her phone and ran back to Stephanie's house. As she got closer, she saw that Ashton's car was in the driveway. She smirked. She couldn't wait to see his face.

She opened the front door as quietly as she could and snuck into the kitchen, where she knew Stephanie would be.

"I saw his car out there. Has he seen it yet?"

"Oh, no. He just got in now, he just went up the stairs."

"What the fuck?" Ashton roared.

"I guess that means he saw it," Clover chuckled. Stephanie giggled.

"What's wrong honey," Stephanie asked sounding completely concerned. She looked as if she couldn't care less, leaning against the counter munching on cucumber slices.

"Come up here and see for yourself," he called. The girls made their way upstairs.

"I'm here, sugar." Ashton spun with wide eyes towards his mother.

"What the fuck happened here?" He yelled, gesturing wildly towards his room.

"Language," Stephanie scolded while narrowing her eyes.

"Sorry." Stephanie nodded her head and turned towards his room. When she saw it, she tried her hardest to hold in her laughter. The walls of his room were painted bright pink with huge flowers and random princess characters. His bed post was painted white with light green swirls and blue bubbles. His comforter was Cheetah Girls, and had a dozen stuffed animals decorating it. His dresser and the rest of his furniture were also painted white with green swirls and blue bubbles. His dresser had Disney princess makeup splayed out. There was a huge doll's mansion in a corner of his room and dolls all over in various positions surrounding the house. In another corner of his room was a mural of the Disney princesses, with all types of stuffed animals to baby princesses and all types of wigs and dresses. There were hanging lanterns and fairy lights all over the room. All in all, it was a little girl's dream room.

"Its hideous," Ashton whispered.

"No, Princess, that," Clover replied, "is your new room."

17 YEARS OLD

"I'm so excited," Eleanor whispered. "It's like freshman year all over again."

"Yeah, except it's a bit more mature." Clover answered.

The girls were at lunch.

"He deserves what's coming to him though. With the stunt that he pulled two days ago."

"Yes, most definitely! I found condoms all over the place!"

"Really? You found more than the one that ended up in your lunch?"

"I didn't tell you?" Eleanor shook her head. "Well, there was the one in my lunch, and I found one in my locker. Three in my car, and then one in my front yard. And I keep finding more in random pages of my textbooks!"

"He's so immature! What is he, twelve?" Eleanor shook her head and ate a forkful of her chicken parmesan. "Do you think he really used all of them?"

"No, he filled them with vanilla pudding. Beercan's been licking the ones that I've been finding in my room."

"Oh. So how'd you get Little Chuckie into position?"

"His mom made him tacos and put chips and salsa. So I just put it into his salsa."

"How'd you make it?"

"I just squirted two red thingies of Mio into a cup and let it soak."

"Ooh, the it'll be nice and red ."

"Yup," Clover laughed.

At that moment, Ashton walked into the cafeteria with his lunch container. He went and sat with all of his friends while flirting with the three girls that were following him around like puppies. He sat down and started opening his lunch after dong the classic guy handshake with Ben and a few other of his friends.

He ate his tacos first and then went for his chips. When he opened the salsa, he must not have noticed anything yet because he dipped his chip in the sauce. But when he tried the scoop up the sauce, something was stopping him. When he got a closer look, he yelled and threw the salsa container on the floor. The bowl flipped and spilled all over the floor. Ashton bolted to the nearest trash can and started to puke. Amidst all of the salsa chunks was a "used" tampon.

Clover smirked, revenge was sweet.
♠ ♠ ♠
~~••~~••~~•• A/N ••~~••~~••~~

So, this is the first story I'm sharing with anyone other than my sister. I've written other stories, but I don't like them. I hope you guys like it.

Comment. Please & Thank You X3

Thank you for taking some time to read the story :)