Negative Vibes

1/1

Rian was probably in the most embarrassing and terrible situation possible. He was staring at the mirror in the bus bathroom looking at two front teeth chipped. His fucking perfect teeth, ruined.

Flash back to twenty minutes ago, before Rian was going to need some excuse of what happened to his teeth.

Rian had been laying in his bunk bored out of his mind. All the other guys were out partying in Vegas. Rian just hadn't been feeling the party scene that night. So, he was just laying in his bunk.

He decided that since he had nothing better to do, he'd watch some porn and get off. That would pass some time. Hopefully enough until the guys got back. He couldn't wait to hear who Jack made out with that night. Alex or Zack or Flyzik. Even the possibility of Danny, as long as the guitar tech was drunk enough to be gay for a little while.

Rian surfed around Porn Hub for a while, before he switched over to the gay category. He was getting frustrated with not being able to find something that suited his desires.

He finally settled on a video of bondage of some sorts. He wasn't all that interested, but watched and did get excited about some things going on in the video. He watched the whole thing, with about ten minutes left of the 42 minutes and 21 seconds video, he started to stroke himself and get hard. After the video he found a different one that had just been featured on the homepage. That was when he got his vibrator out. It was hidden in the pillowcase, because he didn't really want the others to know about it.

He started looking for his lube while continuing to watch the video, when it got to the part where a third guy entered, Rian gained even more interest. His blind search for his lube was irritating him more than ever because he wanted to get off. He was about to watch this little twink [strike]that maybe reminded him of Alex with blonde hair, but only maybe[/strike] get fucked by two bigger dudes and double penetration was kind of his fantasy. So he really did want to fuck himself with the vibrator while watching.

When he couldn't find it, he just gave up. Spit was his least favorite thing to use as lube, but it'd have to help in this situation. He pushed his clothing down his body, and then sucked on three fingers, getting them as covered in saliva as he could.

When the two guys in the video started to get a little rough, forcing the twink to deep-throat, Rian pulled his fingers out of his mouth, and then shifted to get into a better position to fuck himself with his fingers.

He pushed two in right away, and repeatedly pushed them in for about 30 seconds, until he couldn't handle it anymore, and pushed the third finger in. He grabbed his vibrator with his other hand and started to suck on it, to get it ready for a quick transition.

Rian didn't realize that the remote was under his arm (remote=easier control on the vibrations). So when he shifted just a little to put his computer in a spot that would be better suited for when he would start using the vibrator, it turned on.

And as Rian shifted again to start get the remote, his elbow decided to stay against the remote and turn the vibrator onto it's highest setting. Rian grabbed the toy, but as he was removing it from his mouth, he caught his front teeth.

Apparently, his teeth were not as strong as Rian had thought. And he found that out because his teeth chipped. Well. Not just one, but two. Two of those perfect teeth he was known for. There went any chance at a Crest endorsement.

He had no idea what he was going to say to anyone. He didn't even know if his teeth could be fixed. And if they could, would they look the same as when he didn't have two chipped teeth?

And here Rian was now, running a hand through his hair as he heard the door slam against the outside of the bus and then Jack's obnoxious voice, screeching. Rian had no idea what about, nor did he really care.

"I can't believe I got Hollywood to make out with you." Alex, talking to Jack about Danny. So the guitar tech did get that drunk.

Rian poked his head out of the small bathroom scanning the front lounge for Flyzik. The only person he wanted to talk to about his teeth.

"Flyzik!" Rian yelled over Jack and Alex, trying not to open his mouth. Alex was probably going to start crying over how much he loves Flyzik and how he won't date him. That was something Rian did not want to have to hear about again. Flyzik was sort of the crew whore, he just got around within the band and crew.

Flyzik threw his head back like Rian calling for him was the absolute worse thing in the world, but still he (slowly) walked to the bathroom. "What?" Flyzik whined. Rian wasn't sure the last time he heard Flyzik whine when he wasn't getting fucked.

"Come here," Rian mumbled, pulling on the tour manager's wrist.

"If you want to fuck, it won't be in here."

Rian rolled his eyes. "On a scale of one to ten, how wasted are you?"

Flyzik shrugged. "Seven?"

Rian thought for a moment. There was a rule about what someone said as an answer and what it really meant. Rian sighed to himself because he had a chipped teeth from his vibrator and he was thinking about something he thought he heard in a movie one time. (American Pie? Maybe. He couldn't remember what movie, either.)

"Okay, well I have an issue..." Rian trailed off, already regretting having to tell Flyzik.

"Dude, your teeth are chipped!"

Rian sighed heavily. "Yes, that's why I called you in here. I need help."

"Help? What am I supposed to do?"

"I don't fucking know. Get me a dentist appointment."

Flyzik pulled his phone out of his pocket and looked at the time. "I will definitely get on that. When I'm not drunk and when a dentist will be open."

Rian groaned. He did not want to wait that damn long. "Fine," he huffed. "Don't tell the guys. I'm going back to my bunk."

Rian stomped back to his bunk and roughly pulled the curtain across so he wouldn't have to see anything. He rolled to face the wall and just laid there listening to everything going on around him.

Rian was pretty sure he didn't even fall asleep. He was just waiting for it to be morning so he could get into a dentist. At 8 am, Rian rolled out of his bunk and walked to Matt’s. He shook the tour manager until he woke up. “Get the fuck up so I can go to the dentist!” Rian growled at Flyzik.

Matt groaned, but opened his eyes. “You’re 26 fucking years old, can’t you do it your damn self?”

In reality, yes, Rian could, but he wanted Flyzik to do it. He was embarrassed as hell, and had no intention of telling the dentist, or anyone for that matter, what had really happened. “No.” Rian simply answered.

“Sucks, I’m going back to bed,” Flyzik mumbled as he rolled over so his back was facing Rian.

“I’ll suck your dick or something if you please just do it.” Rian was that desperate. Not that he had a thing against Flyzik or sucking dick (in fact he enjoyed giving head), but he wasn’t one who offered services.

“You probably won’t be allowed to with those broken teeth,” Flyzik said with his face smashed into his pillow.

“Flyzik,” Rian whined, dragging out his name some. “Please.”

Flyzik huffed loudly and rolled back over, to face Rian. “Fine. But I want more than just a blow job.”

Rian rolled his eyes. “Fine, whatever. Just hurry so I can get this shit fixed.”

Rian watched as Flyzik pulled his phone out and googled ‘emergency dentist cincinnati oh.’ Flyzik called the first number and explained to them that Rian had two front teeth that were chipped, but needed fixed as soon as possible because they had a show later in the day. Flyzik thanked the person on the phone and hung up. He then googled ‘taxis service cincinnati oh,’ and called the first number, telling the dispatcher the address of the venue.

Ten minutes later, a taxi was there for Rian. He went without Flyzik, because in the event he did spill what really happened, he didn’t want Flyzik to be able to blackmail him. Nor did he want Flyzik to ruin a lie he might use, like that he was running and fell, or something pathetic like that (which was what he was planning on telling the dentist, if asked).

He did tell the dentist. Of course he had asked, and of course saying “yeah, I was going to fuck myself with my vibrator but it turned on while in my mouth,” wasn’t going to happen. So he went through the process of getting resin bonded to his two teeth, the dentist promised he wouldn’t be able to tell his teeth were fake and he’d forget the whole thing ever happened. Rian slightly disagreed.

The procedure ended up costing him 250 dollars total, and really, he would’ve shelled out as much money as the dentist required. When he smiled, he could tell which teeth were fixed, but he was hoping that if someone didn’t know which two he chipped, they wouldn’t be able to tell.

Rian was more than disappointed to get back to the venue and see all the guys outside. He was hoping they would all sleep through him having to get his teeth fixed so he didn’t have to say where he was.

Rian shooed Jack from the cooler he was sitting on top, knowing there was beer inside. He didn’t care that it was before noon, he wanted to drink. (Not that he was the only one who would be drinking. Alex still swore by “drink more to cure a hangover.” Which Rian knew was what he was currently doing.)

“How’s your tooth?” Flyzik asked as he walked past. Rian thought he almost got away with it, too.

“Fixed,” was his simple reply. Flyzik nodded.

“What did you even do?” Jack asked, as he resumed his previous position of sitting on the cooler.

“I tripped over my own feet and broke my fall with my face.” Jack nodded in response, accepting what Rian had said. Rian was proud that he pulled that lie off.

“Look here and smile, let me see if I can tell which ones you broke.”

Rian rolled his eyes, but looked at Jack and smiled. Jack studied his teeth, tilting his head to the side, and then shrugged. “I give up.”

“Good,” Rian responded and then stood up. Flyzik was walking into the venue, and if Rian were to be honest, even though chipping his tooth killed his vibe (of wanting to get off), he was still kind of horny. So, what better way to get off today, than repaying Flyzik.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this idea spawned when I was Vegas. There's a restaurant called Dick's Last Resort where they write things on "hats' that they make customers wear. The one said "I chipped my tooth on my vibrator." Which, prompted a story idea, and my best friend suggested Rian because of his teeth.

Please leave feedback.