Spider Up the Wall

Party Foul

I glance over at Kitty, who sits alone on a musty, floral sofa, sipping a can of Diet Pepsi. I grin, and she flashes a nervous smile. Twiggy leans to his left as he stumbles over to her, through the somewhat crowded room.
"Baby cakes!" he slurs "Why aren't you getting hammered, baby cakes?"
She lets out a weak laugh, and runs a hand over her messy, black hair.
"Well, uh..." she looks down at the can, then back up at me, her gray eyes wide.
"I'm, I'm just, y'know." she stutters, looking around at the other party-goers.
I slowly walk over and sit, wrapping an arm around her bony shoulders.
"Are you gonna run your mouth, cunt face?" I ask Twiggy. He gives Kitty a sideways look, then looks at me. He looks back at Kitty.
"Is it a lesbian thing?" he whispers.
Kitty blinks a few times, looks at me, then back at our drunken friend.
"What?" she asks and I chuckle.
"Twigs, Kitty and I are having a baby." I inform him. He stares down at the floor, dumbfounded. After a moment, he makes an explosion sound.
"So, like, she's not into tits?" he inquires, gesturing at Kitty.
"Nah, I'm into really sexy guys." she says, and kisses my cheek. I smile, before taking the clear plastic cup from Twiggy's hands and drink the rest of it's contents.
Twiggy stands, pressing his palm again the thick, greasy, black tangle of dreadlocks.
"Get me another beer!" I shout, tossing the empty cup on the ground.
*Time Lapse*
*Kitty's POV*
I struggle with my over-weighted key ring, shrugging off Marilyn's hands as he gropes at me through my ratty cardigan. I shift through the numerous keys, trying to find the one that unlocks the back door. Flies buzz, as they circle the outside light with cracks all over the glass. Marilyn slides his fingers down into the waistband of my jeans. I swat his hand away, and lose my place sorting through the keys. I huff and turn to him.
"Marilyn, can you not?" I hiss.
He sighs, and wraps one arm around my waist, reaching into his pocket with the other. He retrieves a metal key, before leaning around me, unlocking the door. I frown, returning the key ring to my purse.
Marilyn pulls me tight against him, and maneuvers us into the house. We shuffle through the dark area, towards the staircase. He mumbles before slumping against me.
"Carry me." he whines, like a grumpy child. I sigh, wrapping an arm around him, supporting his weight to keep him from falling.
Somehow, I get both of us up the stairs, and as I guide him towards the bedroom, he starts in again. He slides his cold hand under my tank top, resting it flat against my stomach. Kissing my jaw, he pulls me into the bedroom.
As Marilyn backs me up towards the bed, our feet catch on the rug, sending us falling. I land flat on my back, across the bed, with him over me.
"Babe, I'm tired." I groan.
He ducks his head, trailing kisses down my neck. I lean my head back and sigh again, in defeat this time. Suddenly, he bites down on a soft, fleshy spot on my neck, by my pulse point. I moan and feel him smile against my skin. He presses his lips back down, sucking against my pulse. Pushing the sweater off my shoulder, kissing my collarbone.
I push him up, to remove my cardigan, then reach out to unbutton the lacy, lady's blouse he's wearing. His dark eyes flash, as he rolls over onto his back, pulling me against his bony, bare chest. I fervently press my mouth to his, maneuvering his arms out of the tight lace sleeves. I place my hands at either side of his face, and slow down the kiss, making it softer, as our mouths move together.
I move my hands over Marilyn's chest, tracing the raised scars, pushing myself back up. I move my legs to either side of his torso, wriggling my hips as I straddle his. I pull my shirt over my head. Off comes the old sports bra. Marilyn reaches up, touching my chest, gently kneading, coaxing another low moan from me. He trails his fingers down, over my stomach, to the waist band of my jeans. He tugs them open, then yanks them down as far as he can get them, considering our current position. He gently pushes me, and I return to underneath him. He kneels on the bed, and slides my jeans all the way off.
He places a hand on my hip, using the other to trace over my vagina, through my cotton panties, receiving more moans. He pulls them down, and plants kisses on my hip bones. He tosses my panties onto the floor, before pressing his mouth against the folds of my lady parts, sliding his tongue over my core. My breath catches in my throat, and I grind my hips against his mouth. He presses kisses back up my torso, my neck, to my mouth. I rub my hands down his bare back, then bring them around to the front of his bony hips. I stroke the soft, pale flesh with my thumbs. His breath hitches and he grumbles into the kiss. I slide my left hand down, rubbing his crotch slowly but somewhat roughly. I feel him grow hard against my touch.
"Fuck, Kitty." he groans, standing to remove his black PVC pants. He drops his trousers, to reveal an overt lack of underwear. Reaching forward, Marilyn grabs my hips, jerking me over to the edge of the bed, so that my toes are brushing the floor. He pushes himself into me, and I gasp. He slowly begins rocking back and forth.
As I near climax, I reach out, and, grabbing him by the arms, yank him back on top of me. I dig my short fingernails into his back. He moans as I release around him. He rides out my orgasm, finishing soon after.
Marilyn collapses on the bed next to me. I sigh and snuggle into him. He lazily throws an arm around me. I feel around behind me, trying to find my blanket. I pull the puffy, periwinkle comforter around me.
"Heeey," Marilyn whines. "Share!"
He grabs the side of the blanket and pulls some over himself, cuddling closer. I rest my head against his shoulder.
"I love you, baby." I whisper. He grips me tighter and kisses my temple.
"Love ya, Kit." he grumbles.